Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
So they are both going to The Pride of Britain awards why? What makes them eligible for an invite? They are nobodyโ€™s and he is just going to make it all about him

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why has he posted this ๐Ÿคฎ As usual you can see heโ€™s actually grimacing when โ€˜kissingโ€™ her. They are definitely spending too much time reading on here and then too much time trying to prove us wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚. All that photo does is show just how fake they really are ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Redtea2

VIP Member
Hard week....... ? Oh fuck off you scrawny looking creep. I've seen more meat on a chicken drumstick and most people work harder in a day than you, you pathetic excuse. ๐Ÿคข

Imagine being dumb enough to drive all the way up to his hotel, he takes the piss out of your silver trousers, turns the camera off when you begin to speak and then fucks off to the gym and leaves you to it.

Flapz you mug. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

View attachment 2495776
Heโ€™s a joke heโ€™s not working he does panto most days heโ€™s lounging in pool or gym !!!

sophie is a mug driving all that way and her husband fucks off to pool on his own like fuck would I put up with that !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
  • Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Off to pride of Britain tonight
Dressed like they are going the met gala no doubt can't wait to see and cringe to death for them ๐Ÿ™ˆ no bust up (I'm bit sad) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
The come down from this is going be summat else wonder how long before we get the sad quotes and pictures of the potato

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hard week....... ? Oh fuck off you scrawny looking creep. I've seen more meat on a chicken drumstick and most people work harder in a day than you, you pathetic excuse. ๐Ÿคข

Imagine being dumb enough to drive all the way up to his hotel, he takes the piss out of your silver trousers, turns the camera off when you begin to speak and then fucks off to the gym and leaves you to it.

Flapz you mug. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

387267581_1621808518307618_8540454571024067733_n.jpg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fuck me youโ€™d think they were going to the Oscars ๐Ÿ™„ Another award show that is full of z listers and hardly anything to brag about. Should be about the people getting the awards, not the selfish cunts going just to get their faces on TV. Yes F&F Iโ€™m talking about you.
---
Whatever heโ€™s wearing clothes wise, the first thing Iโ€™m embarrassed about for him is the fake Cartier ring heโ€™s wearing. Step daddy has to get him a basic car on finance because he canโ€™t afford it, but heโ€™s making out heโ€™s wearing a ยฃ10,000 ring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Oh the poor lamb ๐Ÿ™„ back to normal then his wife drives all that way and he pisses off to do what he wants as usual! Reckon they argued yesterday her face when she knew that despite the fact she had just arrived he was going to start ripping into her said it all
He should read back on that 'Respect' thing he posted recently, ๐Ÿฅด

He is so ugly inside and out. They are miserable together. And no amount of pretend hugs and kisses for the 'gram can disguise that fact.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So they was all paid to stay at this place .
so again free ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
how embarrassing her weekend has consisted of staying at her fellas free hotel whilst he leaves her for the gym and couldnโ€™t even treat them to some new clothing and a nice meal out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก
---
I absolutely love how Dan oust the cunt in his place . Making out he had paid for it when the cast got a free stay
---
Also all the cast was out last night with partners by looks of it so why didnโ€™t jake go along and take Sophie .. oh yes because they are skint as fuck so two days spent stuck in a FREE hotel room โ€ฆ. Is that what sheโ€™s really settled for ๐Ÿคข
I often use Village Hotels- the two I stay at are much nicer than the one Fakey's used as they've had a full refurb. Tbh this has put me right off them ๐Ÿ˜ก
---
He can use the pool as he has a room. Flapz & maris don't have a room so can't.
Talk about stone-broke......

They are a fucking embarrassment
You can pay extra for guests to use the pool and gym but they clearly can't afford it ๐Ÿคฃ
---
How did she get on a show called Celebs go Dating? What had she done to be classed as a celeb? Didn't see it, so genuine question.
She was just one of the guests at the mixer where the celebs go to mingle. You have to apply to be on the show so she'll have gone for a casting. She was very fame hungry....and still is!

Last edited:

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Honest to god I cannot wait for the recap on the new thread. Iโ€™m fucking pissing myself sent it in the family group chat hahahaahahahahaha brilliant
---
Welcome grab a seat itโ€™s epic

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
God the state of him๐Ÿ‘€Thatโ€™s what happens when you make money of the dead for 13 years๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThe fucking grim Reaper watching ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
IMG_8620.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Letโ€™s plays whereโ€™s wally lol.Last seen crying in the toilets ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃWith massive blisters on her massive feet๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
IMG_8663.png

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why would anybody, with any sense, post the fact theyโ€™ve driven there and then having to walk a mile? Iโ€™d keep that bit quiet and just post what looked good. I reckon he thinks he is funny but he isnโ€™t.
Because he's a thick cunt with no social awareness...
Hope she divorces him....

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ”What a show up, and posting it too, more fool her, he is discusting, making her walk there and back, I would have the fucking hump, but saying that I wouldn't be with someone like that anyway. .Vile....

• Heart