Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Went to the Pride of Britain awards I drove home so bloody what does he want a medal? Plus what the hell is all that cheap crap round his neck? Talking in his piss bucket about little wins he can sod off he isn’t winning at anything
They piss you off even the walking a mile because they are skint rant annoyed me . This event is for real people doing good for others . People who have claimed mountain in horrid conditions to raise money for cancer charities and you have them no marks fucking whinging because they are to skint to afford a taxi and a hotel and Mua

both need fucking reality checks she’s selling second hand used tat in her garden shed and he’s stuck in panto not even main part !! Pair of nobody’s

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Flapz is probably pissed off with all his new gear he purchases whilst he is away plus he has half a cow for his dinner whilst she is scratching about in the back of the cupboard for a few odd lentils and mung beans for her and the chosen one’s dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
It's no good, fakeys. I'm gonna grab a shower, as I'm on the verge of physically pissing myself laughing at these two 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Redtea2

VIP Member
Let’s plays where’s wally lol.Last seen crying in the toilets 🀣🀣With massive blisters on her massive feet🀣🀣View attachment 2498822
I genuinely don’t think they are sat with the other z listers I think he’s got a basic ticket or she’s gone in a mood and they ain’t talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I actually think they could have had a Barney and just ended up driving straight home. Shows what a fake family man he is that he’s chosen to do this on his day off. Weird as fuck these two.
The fact they missed the red carpet would have sent Jake into a rage . We know he’s a nasty cunt behind closed doors . I can bet they have gone home because strange you can’t see them at all on any table
---
Sorry but I think they have been arguing . He expected her to walk a mile in a long dress with high heels on . I can’t walk to the shop and back in heels let alone a mile . He made her get dressed in the car . The walk alone in heels would have made her flustered and hot and end up ruining her make up that she had to do herself .

then they clearly missed red carpet which is all Jake went for so no doubt he turned around and they went home . He will sulk now for the next two days πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’ve felt like shit all morning like I wanted to be sick anyway couldn’t be sick until I saw that photo of his disgusting mucky arse and it did the job, I’ve thrown my absolute guts up so thanks flakey you disgusting cretin

• Haha
  • Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
She always turns the likes off if she doesn’t get a 1000 likes. Sad bitch.
---
Ooh also it’s Sunday styling, another cringe reel about to be uploaded today. Wonder if Freddie will be with them? I think she has him twice a week at most. Disgusting excuse of a mum, it would hurt my heart to not have my kid with me as much as possible. The price you pay for being a zzzzz lister married to an abusive narcissist.

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Ohhh she doesn't look impressed today 🀭🀭 wonder what happened. She snapped at him saying he said football 🀭 hope she batters him again tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So many brilliant possible thread titles bouncing about on here...
Fakey, they only place you'll ever be famous is on here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
That's not even a suit. It's those manky trousers again with a slightly different shade black jacket.
Absolute scruffy pair of cunts

• Haha
  • Heart

Abetterusername

Catching up here and I can't even 😱😱😱😱
Imagine posting the fact that you had to get dressed and ready in a multi story car park and then stomp/run a mile while filming every second of it 😯😯
Is this supposed to be funny? It just reeks of desperation

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
You'll be able to smell them before you see them, they'll be sweating like donkeys running a mile for fuck all.....
I didn't think you could top last year's outing, but this is fucking comedy gold πŸ₯‡

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I think he's nervous to come out as his nightmare snapdragon of a muvver will not like it, etc .......

Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

" @VC10 , you cunt!...."

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha