Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve felt like shit all morning like I wanted to be sick anyway couldn’t be sick until I saw that photo of his disgusting mucky arse and it did the job, I’ve thrown my absolute guts up so thanks flakey you disgusting cretin

Reactions: 24
why? Just why?
Even creepier why isn’t he in a treatment room? Whoever has done the treatment has done it in his hotel room! Creepy!
And who took the photo must be the other person - he is one sad idiot, is Fakey.

Reactions: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When you pimp your kids out for likes and content certainly attracts fucking weird freaks.Fred looks so forced to smile really pisses me of how much she shows of her two sonsHe’s as bad and to be honest both shit parents.View attachment 2493119
Stupid fuckers will see this as a good thing and take it as a compliment and not weird AF.

Reactions: 11
He’s a joke he’s not working he does panto most days he’s lounging in pool or gym !!!

sophie is a mug driving all that way and her husband fucks off to pool on his own like fuck would I put up with that !!
He can use the pool as he has a room. Flapz & maris don't have a room so can't.
Talk about stone-broke......

They are a fucking embarrassment

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but from the comments on the Oktagon insta page it looks like the fight will be on channel 4. Makes sense why Fakey has agreed now, anything to get on the TV
The only saving grace is that they haven’t been showing the lead up to the fight on any of their TV channels. Yayyyyy. He’s starving himself for nothing.

Flapz landing last night with maris lolsssss

No money , but she had to turn up to check up on him , make sure he didn't have a grindr lad on the go........

Reactions: 14
Why’s he always having recovery swims, acupuncture for woes, ice bath for whatever…?

He doesn’t fucking DO anything!

Reactions: 25
I think he's nervous to come out as his nightmare snapdragon of a muvver will not like it, etc .......

" @VC10 , you cunt!...."

Reactions: 24
Arsehole..Bet he has had more than one bike up that crack...

Reactions: 17
I bet flapz was all " Mmmmm ooooooo Eyal..... Eyal..... yes! Yes! " when jakey was on the ' vinegar' stroke

Jakey thinking to himself " mmmmm oooo Eyal, you're so hot " as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I bet flapz was all " Mmmmm ooooooo Eyal..... Eyal..... yes! Yes! " when jakey was on the ' vinegar' stroke
WAIT WAIT WAIT. IN *that* Eyal Pies Sophie video (or whatever it’s called) from Celebrity Dickhead Island First Sight Chelsea Camp… IS THAT FLAPS?

NOOOOOOOOO.

WHAT WENT WRONG?!

WAIT WAIT WAIT. IN *that* Eyal Pies Sophie video (or whatever it’s called) from Celebrity Dickhead Island First Sight Chelsea Camp… IS THAT FLAPS?

NOOOOOOOOO.

WHAT WENT WRONG?!
Yes, that's her! Eyal sees straight through her & dumps her within 40 seconds lolsssssssssss

Her face was a picture

Can people please stop writing POB, I keep getting confused and thinking I’m on the Charlotte Dawson thread

Reactions: 26
Yes, that's her! Eyal sees straight through her & dumps her within 40 seconds lolsssssssssss

Her face was a picture
OMG I’ve just watched it everything about Sophie is so fake! Her voice, the way she acts! Stereotypical bimbo

Mmmmm, that Eyal, though. Soooooo lovely and oooooooo I need a lie-down, now

Mmmmm, that Eyal, though. Soooooo lovely and oooooooo I need a lie-down, now
See he’s on the Love Island Games program that’s coming out next month. Wonder if Flaps will be watching
---
OMG I’ve just watched it everything about Sophie is so fake! Her voice, the way she acts! Stereotypical bimbo
Her voice on CGD is her proper accent. Her Instagram voice is totally put on. She’s 100% an Essex girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.