Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't he say he walked out? Couldn't stay? Does he just add to the story? Is he the only one who has lost a loved one regardless of how. Jaysus, someone needs to tear him a new arsehole. And did he fuck say that to his brother. He walked out cos he couldn't deal with it. Probably wasn't in the limelight (God forgive me for saying that).
---
Can't even remember how old he was! Seriously?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 16
He looks really fucking gormless...
---

Fuck me. He should hire himself out Halloween and go and haunt houses...
He really fucking is!

Grabbed the video of him. WTAF....

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
He's got those manky beige trousers and the fake Gucci belt on again.

Whiffy hoe.

Reactions: 17
God the state of himThat’s what happens when you make money of the dead for 13 yearsThe fucking grim Reaper watching

Reactions: 23
He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive fucking ugly cunt though!

View attachment 2489384
Do u think he will use this for when they break up officially. Like I lost so much weight with the struggle of the relationship bla bla bla that's how much stress I was under bla bla bla. You know when it all comes out to be someone else's fault.
---
Will anyone be my fwiend...
View attachment 2489457
Could do with a bit of his wife's botox

Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these How fucking haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit
He was pig ugly before but what does he look like?
What has the absolute bellend done to himself.
Words fail me...
(No they don't but they're all sweary and im a lady)

Reactions: 18
Just looking at the traffic on here this morning, is it me or all our fakeys just thoroughly bored with this cunt???
I know I am, I can't be arsed summoning up a comment. He's just so fucking boring and predictable.
God sake, boring arse, get a life.
I was thinking the same thing. People defo bored with the rinse and repeat narrative.

Reactions: 10
Just when I think he can’t show himself as being any more vain than the constant eye fucking into his phone, he proves me wrong by actually sitting in front of a mirror to watch himself eat lunch

God the state of himThat’s what happens when you make money of the dead for 13 yearsThe fucking grim Reaper watching View attachment 2489448
The Grim Reaper is watching and so is karma. He did wrong by his brother and his father. Karma is coming for you Fakey.

Be scared, be very scared!
---
She doesn't care. She's too busy begging for a nose job! Ugly old slapper!

https://giphy.com/11VHM1eTXu0kms

Reactions: 14
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these How fucking haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit
Wow he is on a downward spiral isn't he. He looks dreadful, well more so than normal haha

Reactions: 15
I mean he’s never been my type and can safely say, he’d never ever be my type but imagine you’d booked to see him because you actually thought he was fit and you turned up to see him looking like he does now. The difference just in the cardboard cutouts of him and what he’s looks like today is astounding.

Reactions: 20
Flaps last seen on Monday morning.Found her using every free cream she’s been sent in the past yearI think he’s taking exercise to the extremeAlso think he’s not well liked by the other men on tour and that’s why he looks a bag of shitUgly on the inside certainly showing now on this prick

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.