Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh for christ sake who kisses like that while at same time stretching out your arm for that all important selfie. Unromantic, contrived and utterly false.
Screenshot_20231001-145704_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
At least it will give us something to laugh about. Is he wearing the red butlins suit? It’s gonna be something attention seeking. Trying to mingle with all the strictly come dancing lot again. Pollys fake fans with the clipboards ready.
Please please please let him try to dance. We need the laughs. 🤣

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
If my kid had wanted to move out because of my husband I know which one would be leaving and it wouldn’t be the husband 😡😡😡 flappys a bitch

• Angry

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Spot on.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for her. But he is totally abusive. First of all, why wasn't he driving, for once? A man (I use the word loosely in his case) can drive while badly dressed for an event. She couldn't drive in a long dress and heels, and then he not alone broadcasts that she has to get changed in a carpark but actually films her and puts it online. That's abuse. Plain and simple.

Maybe she can't see that, I'm not victim blaming, but I just hope for her own sake and for the sake of her kids that she gets the hell out of that sham of a marriage sooner rather than later. There's no love there, whatsoever. Leave him steeping in the stinking barrel, and go to her family. I have no doubt that they would support her. I would be heartbroken for a family member or friend in that scenario.
He considers no one but his self. He really is a piece of work. Get rid Sophie. Even you deserve someone better than him, just admit it to yourself.

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Can’t believe they are putting Leo’s leftover food in a box to take back to the hotel room tell me you’re skint without telling me! Such an odd time they eat anyway is it late lunch or very early tea? Perhaps if the lad had proper set meal times he wouldn’t need to keep snacking!

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Not even 300 likes in 2 hours 😂 give it up pizza face you haven’t got a clue I mean silver trousers? Nobody wears them unless they’re going into space as for his ‘sexy’ comment 🤮 how about ‘my beautiful wife?’ Bit more respectful on instagram oh wait he doesn’t know what respect means

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So today he’s missing Soph and the boys. It’s tough being away blah blah blah 😴 How does he think people in careers like the military cope - idiot. Only thing that will rectify that face is having a paper bag over it. Maybe he trying to get on the freebie skincare train with Flappy 🙄
Also he hasn’t tagged where he’s stopping once this week so I’d say poor Fakey is actually having to pay for it. That’s also why we’ve seen no breakfasts cos they cost extra 😂

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
He’s gone for a facial cos he realises he’s getting older.
Think that ship has sailed sunshine, you look 50 on a good day.
Stick to the filters cos a facial can’t erase what you’ve got going on. Wrinkles, veins, lumpy bones, fugliness.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Poor Leo is clearly being used by both of them to justify the fact their marriage is dead.Remember two years ago his mum Matt and the kids drove all the way to spent Christmas Day with this lazy pig.The purpose of her trip was either she’s fed up being at home all week🙄Or as usual Leo is going to be used for the usual made up family picture

Redtea2

VIP Member
If my kid had wanted to move out because of my husband I know which one would be leaving and it wouldn’t be the husband 😡😡😡 flappys a bitch
I have seen enough from Sophie to realise she has no emotion over Freddie at all
she has pushed him aside and totally abandoned him
he’s so much more relaxed with his dad and stepmom .
if I was her I would be fucking ashamed . He’s definitely moved out

• Sad
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So many tragic things about this story. Him making sure he gets the ‘Gucci’ bag in. The product placements of the fuel drink, Oat milk and protein power and definitely the saddest of them all is making sure he’s got Lorraine on the TV 🙄
And he still can't get a full time gig on the telly.....
Sad twat.

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
He’s going all out with his performance as dad of the year today just waiting for the grid post of all of them probably saying some crap about how much he loves and misses them but he’s doing it all for them yeah is that why all your money goes in your own account for you to spend on grandad jumpers and sportswear? He hasn’t got a clue anyway he either talks to Fred like he’s a teenager ooh fresh to death trim yeah boi or he talks to him like he’s Leo speaking of Leo why is he sitting down to lunch with a huge packet of crisps?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s either driving them to the train station or to London 😂😂😂 No driver or private car for them then. A lot of the people going are already in hotels getting glammed but looks like Flappys already done her make up at home. Ooh how the other half live. Can’t afford a private taxi or MUA but he’s supposedly wearing a 10 grand ring 😂😂😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I do think she’s convinced herself that she loves him but he definitely doesn’t love her that kiss that she filmed this time his lips barely touched hers plus they look so awkward together he won’t leave though he’s got nothing and nobody else don’t think even Zelda would have him home full time and the skint wanker can’t afford his own place
She's desperately clinging to the bullshit fakey feeds her. "this time next year I'll be rich and famous"....

• Haha