Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimming through the last thread... what's the story of them knowing about Warwicks limbs during pregnancy scans? 🤔

Reactions: 7
How long before the ‘family’ content ie him eyefucking himself with Leo, starts this morning 🙄 and then a grid post of them all, with him yet again having to tell everyone what a good dad, husband and provider he is and how he ‘works’ so hard just for his family.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How long before the ‘family’ content ie him eyefucking himself with Leo, starts this morning 🙄 and then a grid post of them all, with him yet again having to tell everyone what a good dad, husband and provider he is and how he ‘works’ so hard just for his family.
We know it's coming Jeanie 🤢..he just can't spend a normal day back with his family without broadcasting it. Sad really isn't it how his whole life revolves around social media. I really hope he lives to regret it in the future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Will start with filming Leo wake up then eating his breakfast a cheap family walk to the park then he fucks off to the gym 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and so it begins 🤦🏻‍♀️ say hi to daddy, say I love you. Rinse and repeat. All that’s missing is him eyefucking himself. I’m pretty sure that will be following 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
God that was painful to watch and listen.Leave Leo alone you prick he’s not a performing seal.Flaps stomping around in the background while dad of the year talks tit as usual.No Fred hopefully have a nice weekend away from these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So Leo has said for mummy to stay at home while they go looking for crabs on the beach and to go in Daddy’s car?? Sorry Leo that won’t happen because your Daddy isn’t capable of looking after you or taking you out on his own because that means actual parenting and he’ll not be able to film everything 😂
Anyone notice the little circle plaster on Leo’s hand when he was eating what looks like jelly?

Reactions: 22
Fake doesn't have a clue what Maris is saying. He's missing all the (very) small steps his son is making vocally, even Flaps has to chime in to correct him when he mis hears something said. It puts my teeth on edge hearing him demand answers or responses from Maris. Say this, say that, love daddy, it's painful as he's trying to get blood out of a stone. This is all about getting those all important replies from his incontinent Tena huns. Complete strangers. A bit like you Fake to your own son.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
He’s home for one day this week and still he can’t spend that whole day with his family. He doesn’t need to train 7 days a week, he chooses to. Imagine what he’s going to be like in the last couple of weeks leading up to the fight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fake doesn't have a clue what Maris is saying. He's missing all the (very) small steps his son is making vocally, even Flaps has to chime in to correct him when he mis hears something said. It puts my teeth on edge hearing him demand answers or responses from Maris. Say this, say that, love daddy, it's painful as he's trying to get blood out of a stone. This is all about getting those all important replies from his incontinent Tena huns. Complete strangers. A bit like you Fake to your own son.
And that has to be soooo frustrating for the poor child.
If they would step up to the mark as parents, and get him assessed, I am sure they would be advised on how to help him with his speech. But as he is only apparently in their lives as a means of getting attention on the 'gram that isn't going to happen.

I briefly watched part of the video clip where Fakey was on the Corrie set, and honestly I barely had a clue what he was saying. And then you have her putting on an accent, which also makes her speech indistinct. Poor kid hasn't a chance.

Reactions: 15
OMG I got a bingo yay (though he's too predictable lol) I wish I'd prepared a speech :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just skimming through the last thread... what's the story of them knowing about Warwicks limbs during pregnancy scans? 🤔
From the top of my head they were told that they were shorter than average I think.
---
How much did he pay them to write that and them also tagging Zelda and Flappy in. What a strange way to conduct your business 🙄
He's got this up on his stories. @PrincessJeanie - I think the ASA might be interested in this. As for the wording, he has clearly told them what to put.

It's utterly vomit inducing! 🤢

---
Here's another one for the ASA. This should be reported as FALSE ADVERTISING. Dermatica are going to get an e-mail from me. My daughter endorses their products in her salon.

Not anymore she doesn't. 🤬

---
Things really are not happy in Quickenden Towers are they? He's back, barking orders at the poor child. He can't even understand what he is saying and Flapz keeps correcting him. You can tell by her stomping around, the tone of her voice and the look on her face that something is VERY WRONG with this whole set up. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife!

So they are going crabbing later together - no mention whether she's going or not. The marriage is well and truly over. It's so obvious.

No sign or mention of Freddie. Won't he have football today?

Screenshot_20231001-110520~2.png

---
And then he fucks off to the gym. You would honestly think he'd have a day off from it today and spend every single second with his wife and son.

He's an utter prick of the highest order.

384746949_1662695024208272_8782660628543763555_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure why she even bothers to stay married to this selfish prick.You only have to look at her miserable face and see life is tit.Her skin hair and weight loss all a sign of being unhappy.No sympathy here from me as she clearly loves begging for a living.Leo I have nothing but sympathy for him as he’s clearly neglected.Cut his hair sit and speak to him without food or a tv 😡😡And stop letting your husband use that poor boy for likes and content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How much did he pay them to write that and them also tagging Zelda and Flappy in. What a strange way to conduct your business 🙄
Not very professional, is it? She was clearly excited by having such a "huge" (in his own mind) celebrity in her salon 😂 she had to tag the family

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.