Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really should be reported for false information.My skins like this after a treatment 🙄Only said the other day couldn’t go ahead with it because of her medication.Such a miserable faced silly cow i actually find her so annoying.
IMG_8607.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She needs to be very careful with her skin, not just firing everything and anything on it because it's a freebie.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell I refuse to believe flappy kruegers the same age as me, her skin is an absolute show. She’s an endorsement not to buy a single thing she mentions

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way any of these skincare companies pay her to advertise their products. She basically sells it to them that she has allegedly got over 275,000 followers and if they send her products and a discount code, she’ll get custom for them. Seriously if anybody takes skincare advice from her, they deserve everything they get. The saddest thing is most people that have problem skin would do anything to improve it and suffer terribly with self confidence. Then there is her that is happy to promote having a bad complexion just to try and make a few pennies from people that are stupid enough to believe the crap she spouts 😡

• Heart
She's a disaster , like him.

Ludicrous pair, both are away with the fairies

• Heart
Is she really advertising face cream that’s helping with her blemishes 😳😳😳
View attachment 2483029View attachment 2483030
Yeah, Stevie wonder was convinced to buy some 😂
---
lol Flappy marking her pictures from today with Fred in, hi flappy 😁

so she’s implying that Dermatica is the thing that’s improved her skin and nothing else, or the medication she’s on for her skin that she said she was on the other day 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Flappy, please stop with all the different skin creams, it is NOT HELPING. Her followers are fools if they believe all these different creams will help with acne/scarring/knobby husbands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's the story of three great beggars.....
Who were grifting anything that they could......
All of them ....were bleeping gruesome,
It's the story of the Essex Bunch!

Till the one day when they went on the Internet....
And they knew it was much more than just clicks......
That this group must somehow beg like prize cunts......
That's the way they all became the Bunch of Cunts!

Screenshot_20230930-210238_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks so much better in those photos, she shocking now. Ok flappy if you’re selling the converse I’ll buy em 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's the story of three great beggars.....
Who were grifting anything that they could......
All of them ....were bleeping gruesome,
It's the story of the Essex Bunch!

Till the one day when they went on the Internet....
And they knew it was much more than just clicks......
That this group must somehow beg like prize cunts......
That's the way they all became the Bunch of Cunts!

View attachment 2483285
Comes to something when your mum looks younger than your wife 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am honestly shocked I really am. Yet another skincare brand, the utter state of her face, the black around her eyes. WTF is going on?

She really needs to leave all these creams alone and give her skin a chance to actually breathe.

Oh look, there's Freddie!

385263826_1073692256982805_7506311131047028567_n.jpg

384517049_274687272146962_3899935458675303315_n.jpg

384496436_1034196874261659_7980597770429447020_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Haven't been on for a while.Her skin is still tit and she's still whizzing through different skin creams and tit and I can't believe she's still trying clothes on in her house and calling it a job.When is she gonna give it up? As for Jakes mother, I can't stand her and her McDonald's eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am honestly shocked I really am. Yet another skincare brand, the utter state of her face, the black around her eyes. WTF is going on?

She really needs to leave all these creams alone and give her skin a chance to actually breathe.

Oh look, there's Freddie!

View attachment 2483551
View attachment 2483552
View attachment 2483553
View attachment 2483554
View attachment 2483556
View attachment 2483557
View attachment 2483559
View attachment 2483560
View attachment 2483561
View attachment 2483564
View attachment 2483565
She's onto Dermatica now..Skin+me rival lol..bet they ditched her after seeing the state of her. Dermatica will do the same. Thought she loved skin+me and they were the best products ever guyzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.