Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why isn’t he just wishing Cashley HBD by private message? Oh cos then people don’t know that he’s ‘friendly’ with him. I bet he don’t even have his phone number. AC is one of the last people I’d ever wanted to be associated with 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Morning fakeys, what's the big star of stage and screen up to today????
Tarantino audition?? Strictly stand in?? Taking over from Huw Edwards doing the news???
Or the usual rinse and repeat, gym, poncing on loose scratters and begging on line for his next freebie hotel ..
---
God him rambling on about his next few days.Can tell this fucker never had a real job in his life.Going to see the kids and No mention of wooden spoon.He really is a embarrassment to men with his ramblings stupid prick😡Do you all think he actually thinks he’s popular🤣🤣And no bro you are not presenting it’s two minutes promoting a competition 🙄
I actually think that peabrain works on the assumption that if he keeps repeating he's presenting, he'll convince himself that's what he's actually doing.
But in reality, he's just the 60 second filler between segments.
He's really deluded, isn't he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
That girl will have no skin left on her face if she keeps with all these treatments and magic lotions and potions. She will turn into a melted slipper

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
🤭🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s joking right? Did she shag him last night to warrant this ludicrous comment!
Bet she pegged him...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
It must be difficult in any position , as we've all seen the photo of his stiffie ...... slipping out, etc .. it is like a little springy doorstop

Mr. VC10s is bigger than that, on the soft 😃😆😆💀
You'd have more fun sitting on ya finger......
---
Anyone else think flappy is selling up to get a deposit for a flat?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stewart73

What’s with her nose? Is it getting wider/flatter?

Maybe they know there is an issue with Leo hence not having another baby together?
[/QUOTE I thought the same her nose looks massive! She looks a mess!
That is tragic 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

" give it up. You're crap".

View attachment 2466253
She reminds me of Tom
That is tragic 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

" give it up. You're crap".

View attachment 2466253
She reminds me of the kid in the Movie Big when he returns home! 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Aah he’s tired. Not even done 2 weeks yet and he’s already complaining surprise surprise 🙄
Making sure everyone knows how much he loves Leo by putting him FaceTiming and baking cakes on his stories. Yep loves him so much he’s choosing to go to Southampton on Sunday and Manchester on Monday. Then next week he’ll be moaning about missing him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously his priorities are all wrong. He shouldn’t of had kids, he’s way too selfish.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
His bused in Tena Huns are all busy digging out their old Simplicity patterns & knitting like mad for him while they sit in the FM audience.
Screenshot_20230924-210410_Google.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
12 comments 736 likes in over 15 hours. I think somebody needs to seriously re evaluate their life and ‘job’ choices 🙄 She’s definitely not going to be getting work as a foot model anytime soon. Well unless it’s on a fetish site where people like women with monster feet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. Fuck me. This has got to be her cringiest TikTok yet 🤯🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
He’s not going to get his big break and she’s a fool if she thinks he will. His social media presence along with his erratic behaviour and poor acting/presenting skills isn’t going to get him far, thankfully. Daytime slots such as LW are fine as he’s probably relatively cheap and the stints are short enough for the daytime audience to tolerate. Stage and panto with the occasional tv interview and competition is probably his limit. Phew.
She’s always been fame hungry, craves the attention and thought together they’d be a power couple but sadly her business B&B isn’t going anywhere despite being married to the famous “Jake quickenden” 🙄. I suspect a lot of influencers are finding people aren’t clicking on links and buying as often as they used to.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
I think this woman is of her fucking rocker🤣🤣🤣In the past year he’s been a Dino🤣Rode a bike giving bread cakes away🤣A fucking mosquito in the park🤣🤣And ate some jelly🤣👍
IMG_8503.png

• Haha