Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Jaknob must be throwing daggers at his TV seeing Adam Thomas taking his place on Strictly. Stick with your shitty LW ‘presenting’.😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Ahh thanks Plattyjoobs - blush blush🤭 And thank you for a great opener!

I myself would first like to thank my very professional publicist (can you point those the other way & take your lube back), my very best friend (oh are you going already?), my management (yes that's Q-u-i-c-k-e-n-d-e-n I know I know tricky to spell, I am on your books tho), my supportive other half (so you're not coming to any of my shows any time soon even though you're not working), my sharp as a tack Spudulike (say daddy, daddy, miss you daddy, dadda then dadda, da or even D ffs), my mother (I make you laugh don't I, laugh mother laugh, laugh naturally not that forced one, OK that's enough), the entire cast (hello hello ...echo echo... anybody there...oh they've gone, just me & the stage broom) and last but not least my dentist (what do you mean NASA want their heat shields back?)

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
What has she said - I can't bring myself to watch another award written performance from her and her script
she said she thought it was a bit of a witch hunt against him and the girls that were given tickets to go meet him back stage knowing what he was like could of said no and if (whoever she didn’t specify who) they think it wrong to sleep with girls 16 then the age of consent should be raised

• Angry
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He’s so giddy thinking he’s popular and in demand🙄I reckon flaps already pissed of being a lone parent while he’s away loving life.Resentment setting in that her and the boys are just after thoughts.
---
🤢🤢
He's thinking "I've made it!! Strictly soon!!!"
Sad cunt. A grand total of 5 mins on a shite programme nobody watches, and suddenly he's rylan.
Give it up , you're about 10 yrs out of date

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
‘Messages like this make all the travelling and hard work totally worth it’. Fuck off. He’s only needs to travel twice a week. His choice he’s so desperate to be on TV for 5 mins that he is travelling more than he needs to. As for the ‘hard work’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone who has to tell their Instagram followers how hard they work constantly, is doing it to try and convince themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ His first show isn’t until 230pm and he’s got to try and get a gym session in. Does he not realise how ridiculous and pathetic he sounds. He’s 35 years old for fucks sake.
While I’m on my early morning rant 😂 it’s like him having to go on all the time about him ‘presenting’. It is blatant he’s tagging the shows in, as usual, hoping they look and think how grateful, hard working and humble he comes across. To me he comes across like he always does. Attention seeking, needy, beggy, desperate for validation, etc… He’s been in the ‘industry’ 11 years, there’s a reason he only gets the scraps on daytime TV nobody else wants and her name is Polly 🤢

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Wheres Freddie?? Has she even mentioned Freddie this week at all? Bingo they go to Freddie’s football match and pretend to be a happy family 🙄 then a carvey in that same pub, they no longer need to get the early bird because they could both pass for getting the pensioner’s portion! And the usual boring Spud content 😴😴😴😴 and will add a saved gym session to his stories while he really is having a nap!

• Heart

Twistedpants

I know this is a Jake thread, but I really think Danny is a complete prick. "My cast" in that long insta statement. It read like a "do you know who i am???" Plus he's called Danny Boy 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Forever gay 🤍
Enjoy the sham marriage Sophie spots
Surely she is gutted Freddie’s dad is in a loving marriage like you can tell him and his wife are madly in love
her and Jake can’t even kiss they look awkward around each other .
not just that but Freddie’s dad and wife have the same house as Sophies but bigger and have multiple holidays a year and nice cars . They both work hard that’s why . How is she not embarrassed that she is jobless broke and in debts married to a man that treats her like shit and does nothing special for her 🤡🥴

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second he has only had that plate of fruit swimming in semen he wouldn’t be able to work out he would faint! He is always trying to make himself out to be some sort of hero look at me so busy I haven’t eaten now here I am with my healthy fruit and look at me even though I didn’t feel like it I’m in the gym fuck off fake you’re a prick that nobody likes and you probably scoffed a McDonald’s for lunch I’ve noticed when they’re out now he is careful not to show his plate so he definitely eats more than he makes out lying prick

• Haha
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
It won’t be long before Flapz put up their wedding rings for sale on Vinted. You can see the panic and desperation with the rate at which she is posting rank items for sale! She sits all they long in her cheap extension caning the phones begging for freebies. I bet if she stuck with the beauty biz she actually created that extension for she would be raking it in by now. Pair of dumbos!

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Prick would order these and film himself walking round Colchester trying to get a reaction.
And as for that husband reel....she's clearly talking about watching someone else's husband being a perfect dad because Jake's parenting consists of him shouting through a phone screen at the potato whilst eyefucking himself, and the twinge? Nah she ain't getting the twinge for that sweaty brainless cretin, they don't even sleep on the same floor in their house when he can be bothered to be at Chez Quickenden

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Does he imagine THAT looks anything like real hair? Seriously? It's a bit like a cap that Percy Sugden used to wear long ago, on Corrie. CORRIE! 🤣

34137CCD-CEE2-409D-8A20-EE1270094F14.jpeg

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
See the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he had on for his major presenting stint on Loose Women on Friday. 🤢 his sense of style is honestly awful, how can Flapz find him attractive?! The vid is also cringe, ‘a quick peck before Jake goes away again for another week 😢’ - stop kidding yourself on, hen.View attachment 2469791
She’s wearing the glasses she try a sell aswell silly cow 🤢
just shows she’s skint because she clearly likes and wears them but needs to sell to pay her financed car
---
A fake goodbye and look at him eye fucking him self 🤮🤮Flaps didn’t even kiss him and the fake I love you kidding no one🙄View attachment 2469861
How sad is it that he’s home one day doesn’t even take them for a meal or a day out instead he films every single hour with them . Even his goodbye which should be private and heartfelt .

can’t he see what a prick he looks like when he can’t even say bye to his family without filming it !!!!!!!