Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Do I get my first bingo? I said the other other day he hadn’t posted the troll baby pic in a while and bang he does. Hi Fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 He really helps with Vicky's anxiety ....I couldnt think of anything worse, what's the matter with these people 🤔 🙄...

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
She really needs to stfu😡 obviously never had a daughter if she thinks it’s ok for a 16 year old to have sex with a much older man.Sour face old witch who created that prick of a son we see daily.
Yup according to her all the girls had to do was say no and it would of all been ok and he wouldn’t of done anything 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s so giddy thinking he’s popular and in demand🙄I reckon flaps already pissed of being a lone parent while he’s away loving life.Resentment setting in that her and the boys are just after thoughts.
---
🤢🤢
How many times does he need to tell everyone he’s been doing Loose Women this week 😴 He’s been doing ‘loads’ of presenting which he’s sooooo grateful for 🙄 Someone like Dermot does more presenting in a day than Fakey does in a year. Honestly the bloke is so deluded.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Awwe Redtea2 please don't go, I really like your posts🙏 I think it was more about the rights & wrongs of showing other family members generally rather than a dig at you. It's a tricky one with Freddie's dad. On the one hand it seems really interesting to see & find out what Fred's other life is like away from the woeful circus of Fake n Flaps parenting (or lack of). But then Fred gets his other, safer life under the magnifying glass. I don't know why the dad turned his IG to public, as I think that's a pity in the light all the lack of privacy Freddie gets from his own mother.

You are right though that on other Tattle threads everyone gets shown. I'm thinking of the dreadful Charlotte Dawson but she surrounds herself with appalling coke snorting friends, a money grabbing mother & a dubious other half.

Freddie is not seen so much now and I think we all sigh in collective relief. Also it's one in the eye for Fake that he gets sent up rotten on here and Fred's other family are left in perfect peace. Please keep posting your brilliant insights, they really make me laugh xxx
Definitely I won’t post pictures again only Sophie and Jake I didn’t think when doing it . I do think Fred’s dad is aware about the thread he was private for years then went public . Probably loves the attention they all seem a strange lot

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
It genuinely baffles me the recording fake goodbye. There is absolutely no need for it. There is something seriously wrong with with him
It’s literally every time same with when he goes home it’s all set up so Leo is near the door
it’s weird behaviour. Never known any man record leaving the house . My man certainly doesn’t and never would he’s normal you see 😂

that said they say those who act all loved up on insta have a fake Relationship
---
Enough is enough now. I've never seen such a fake PDA in my life. What is the fucking matter with her??????

Is she blind? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also, whilst I'm here, does anybody else want to trash their house with rage after seeing her do that stupid back kick with her leg or is it just me?

View attachment 2469967
View attachment 2469968
View attachment 2469969
View attachment 2469970
View attachment 2469971
So strange can’t get over how strange they are . Doesn’t kiss his wife says it all . So he’s left the house after two weeks gone and didn’t even kiss his wife bye but instead is eye tucking the camera

bit odd don’t you think ??

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
The last thing she’d call him is hard working if she shagged him last night. He’s definitely the type that just lays there 😂🤢 Sorry if anyone now has a mental image of that in the head cause I know I have 🤮🤮🤮
It must be difficult in any position , as we've all seen the photo of his stiffie ...... slipping out, etc .. it is like a little springy doorstop

Mr. VC10s is bigger than that, on the soft 😃😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
How sad is that arsehole to not only show that photo of Leo but to post him half naked for likes.Just when you think this cunt can’t surpise you here he comes disgusting pig.I really dislike this idiot and flaps you can fuck off with your stupid quotes.Shameful parents the pair of them😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I’ll be out right, Leo isn’t wired right currently , he hasn't developmentally developed at all. He is so far behind and it shows! His dullard parents aren’t showing any interest at all to help this young chap!

• Sad

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
The smell of desperation through my phone screen has just knocked me out. What the fuck are you doing you absolutely stupid tramp?

Bambi and Bear has officially bombed through to the Earth's Core and she is turning into him. Now filming herself running!

Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans - get a grip you deluded mess of a cunt.

View attachment 2471354View attachment 2471355
View attachment 2471356
View attachment 2471357
View attachment 2471358
View attachment 2471359
View attachment 2471360View attachment 2471361
She went for a jog ‘on’ the sun?? How did you manage that Kruger?? and what does ‘1 for 1’ mean about the pockets on youre ali express leggings?? I shall await you to address the spelling police you illiterate idiot 🤡👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
My husband has finished his 12 hour at work come home had no bath or food and gone straight into the garden and done the lawn put all the summer stuff away hot tubs tables chairs and lights everything not once has he felt the need to say he’s had a busy day or he’s tired .
HE JUST DOES IT 👏🏻

god Jake is unbearable constantly needs praising for doing the slightest bit of anything
I've just done 12hrs, got home and had a vodka lol

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well spotted what’s his excuse
I remember him saying that 'he would never take it off'. 💯
---
Nah he’s 85kg but if he wants to get down to 77kg he’s dreaming. It’s literally not possible unless he loses a lot of muscle. His body fat is so low it’ll be near impossible to go any lower without becoming pretty ill
In old money that's 12.125 stones. Any man at 6ft and weighing that would look like they were terminally ill. He looks bad enough anyway.

He would look like a pipe cleaner with a massive chicken nugget head. I can just imagine how prominent his teeth and syrup would be! 🤣🤣
---
So she’s now on actual medication for her skin, whilst still advertising loads of different brands 🤯 If she’s on roaccutane I hope she’s got no sunny holidays planned because pretty sure you have to stay totally out of the sun whilst on it. Plus she’ll have to curb her wine consumption as well. Still think the whole sharing her ‘skin journey’ online is about her trying to get a dermatologist interested in using her as a study case for free 🤷🏻‍♀️
It does look like she's plugging that Maldon Clinic. She's really not a good advert that's for sure!

Last edited:
  • Haha
He relises his hair looks rediculous right.

And who the fuck goes to a kids Sunday morning footy game with a low buttoned cardigan on and no top on under it. Bet every one looks and thinks what a bloody twat!!!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
It's very weird behaviour iv never seen anyone act like him he is a different breed. Defo all for show
It’s so weird . Filming them constantly 🥴
when he went in to kiss Sophie she stuck her tongue out . WTF if my man was going away again I would kiss him
they clearly aint In a marriage.
im convinced they have an agreement. They got married for likes and engagement.
she got pregnant .

she left him before she got pregnant with Leo and got back together when she realised she was pregnant so shows she has the willpower to leave I think that scared him as he knows he couldn’t be a single dad so he got back with her and clearly since then drained the life out of her knocked her confidence. How he calls her a dog disgusts me what a nasty bastard

he’s horrible

Robin71

VIP Member
She looks like a bag of shit! The overly long too baggy trousers the too big unironed tshirt which she then accessorizes with that same too big grey blazer that she uses every time she does this sort of reel just bore off Krueger you clearly have no idea when it comes to fashion and aren’t ‘influencing’ anyone

• Haha