Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now he has done a post of him at a public pool posing in lime green shorts and crocs trying to get as much attention on him as possible, whilst apologising for being quiet on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ who gives a fuckety fuck seriously. He does realise most normal people don’t even post on their grid once a week let alone every day like he tries to 🙄 Did he not say only on Sunday Brunch a couple of weeks ago about how his Insta is no longer about shirtless photos but more family. Sad me has just counted his last eighteen posts, 9 of them he’s got no top on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Him and Parrot are definitely at it. That pic says it all. Flapz is obviously an idiot if she thinks otherwise.
Do you think when they Frenchie each other their teeth clatter like a set of castanets?????
---
That avatar is very disturbing 🤢. Stuff of nightmares 😨😨😅
---

He's probably asking folk if they want a signed photo too. For a quid 😂
And gives 75p change.
---
He looks so much happier with PP
Because she's possibly useful to him.
Only one person in cuntys life ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Polly. 🤡

I can only imagine the amount of begging to be on 'Corra' that went on behind the scenes.

Screenshot_20230925-131203~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s definitely at the gym. He’d be posting on his stories if he was doing family stuff. Calling bingo on a reel going up about missing the family (well Leo) whilst he’s away but ‘working’ hard to provide for them as they’re the most important thing in life, blah blah blah….
Imagine after all this training, Paul kicks the shit out of him 🤞🏻🤭 Put it this way if Fakey doesn’t get injured before the fight and he goes on to win, I shall definitely put him on mute because if we think he’s smug now with his 3 min ‘presenting’ slots, imagine how bad he’ll be if he’s victorious in the fight 🤢 When he ‘beat’ Marcel in that bottom of the z lister boxing event, you’d think he had beaten a professional boxer the way he was going on, not a desperate zlister like himself that didn’t even bother training for it 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She’s fucking not normal I’ve lost all respect for the girl
she’s a fake wanna be like him they actually are well suited both delusional and both fake and both think they are celebs !!
her man has a woman draped all over him that is suppose to be his publicist wearing skimpy outfits !!! I think flapz should have more to worry about than making tiktoks …. She can’t even dance she’s wooden beige and the most boring cunt I have ever set eyes on 😂
They'll never have another child together. Their marriage is dead after a year. The relationship was forced and on shaky ground beforehand. I am surprised her family haven't intervened and told her a few home truths. I couldn't stand back if that was a relative of mine. As for him, he should've had a fucking good hiding years ago. This is what happens when 'mummy' is an enabler. It's her fault he's the nasty piece of shit he is today. She's always fluffed up his ego.

I, for one, certainly see through all his "good guy" act. I've seen it all before. I bet he's a right nasty cunt behind closed doors and he obviously puts her down a lot. I also think they physically fight. You can tell. More fool her for staying. I had a relationship like that. I got out and never looked back. Best thing I ever did. 💯

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
My husband works 50 hour weeks and never has he posted on social media that he’s busy working . Never has he come home and expected to be pampered because he’s been to work .

two shows a day is fuck all …. Show doesn’t last long and he isn’t even in most the show !! The rest of the day they sit on that roof terrace filming each other ….. apart from the main cast like Danny hatchard he has a life
Same as my hubbie. He works very long hours, often away a week at a time but has never, ever complains. He has always had time for the kids too when he is home. I couldn’t ask for more. Like your husband, he rarely posts on social media and certainly not about work. A lot of people are unaware of how long his hours are so it pisses me off when people moan. Fakey should be grateful for the little work he does get and make the most of every opportunity by showing how hard working he could be. He never will cos he expects it without the work

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔She made a comment about Feet Police, 😆 🤣 😂.., as you are on here too ..Hello.. ... 😀.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's bad enough seeing her making the shed into an 'office' for begging, selling her entire belongings on Vinted, dressing her child like a tramp but making stupid TikToks like this.

Get a life, a divorce and some self-respect you stupid cunt.

---
She’s got far too much time on her hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
Great minds! 😘

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Zelda a scary old bird.I remember Matt was on a business trip abroad and she rang him crying as she didn’t want him to go🙄🙄He must be so hen pecked and doubt he gets much peace from her nagging.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
So he is back at the LW studio again for another exhilarating 60sec performance apparently telling everyone that he isn’t going to wear just a vest but also a cardigan as it’s too hot today - yes I can definitely see that makes far more sense you idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Once again I find myself asking, for her use or his?
Well

a) he's never there.

b) he's not into her.

c) she could get a really big dildo!

d) at least it will be silent and won't stink!

e) it will be a better father!

She's definitely better off with the cardboard cut-out tbh!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
The other thing with Leo, and I know we have discussed it before, is, that they pretend to know what he is saying.

Fakey shouts at him what's that, what's that about well, pretty much everything. Child answers but instead of acknowledging that he said, eg car, lolly, house, whatever and helping him to pronounce it, Fakey just shouts an answer instead.

Leo probably thinks why bother anymore.
They are shocking parents
she sits in her shed all day selling second hand tat on Vinted pretending she is a business woman who needs a PA 🥴🥴
And he avoids his kid as much as he can but just films for content behind that camera he tucks off to the gym 🤦‍♀️
Both a pair of cunts .

kate lawler for example who’s kid was born the same time as LEO is reading books she can tell you what everything is even every breed of dog . Leo can’t even say dog let alone the breed 😂😂 he’s extremely delayed at his age my son was having soeach therapy but he could still tell me what he wanted and basic words like milk please mummy and can we go the park mummy

leo can’t say words its shocking parenting

• Heart
  • Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
I’m genuinely pissing myself how deluded polly is 😂😂
possibly the most embarrassing thing she has said yet !!
hardest working man in showbiz 😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
pretty sure he’s spent the last year dressed as Dino at butlins and laying in his sofa !!

as for “ our Jake “ coleen is a desperate old hag only saying it because jakes obsessed with loose women what man do you know that constant goes back to loose women like Jake ?.

• Haha