Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Have some pride woman and put these in the bin🙄How can she even post this shit for sale.View attachment 2462985
She’s meant to be a ‘professional influencer’. What influencer doesn’t iron the clothes they are showcasing and don’t even get me started on her surroundings/background. I thought the constantly open wonky wardrobes was bad enough but this is even worse. If you can’t be bothered to iron your clothes or make the background of your photos aesthetically pleasing, who do you really expect to be able to influence to buy your cheap 2nd hand clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll be on soon and like him moaning about how busy she is. Oh to be that busy you can literally spend days playing dress up and uploading used clothes to sell online.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Robin71

VIP Member
He doesn’t have a show until tomorrow night so why doesn’t he go back home? Happy to spend money on petrol driving up and down the country for two minutes on Loose Women but won’t do it to see his family. He will be off to his hotel now for a nap family man my arse speaking of which when did he last see Zelda?

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
This girl has gone just to watch Jake her grid posts crazy obsessed with him

this is what I mean his little fans he has are wierd or old 😂😂😂
Isn't it odd that a grown woman is so obsessed with a minor (if that) celebrity? Especially our Fakey

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Seriously, I have never known a 35yr old to act like this in my life.

Zelda definitely should have swallowed that night. Honestly, what an embarrassing creature he is. 💯

379991949_1069160900764716_4726710680754219646_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She posts this on Tiktok 🤮🤮🤮 where she doesn’t even have 5,000 followers.
Let’s see if she posts it on IG where over 275,000 people (allegedly) can see it 😂
Again I will say it. Genuine couples keep their relationships off social media. Plenty of couples in the ‘public eye’ that manage it but then they’re not obsessed with social media like these two.
EVERY single picture looks fake, set up and unnatural.

What a faithful 'beard' she is! Here's a medal Squidward!

---
I’m convinced Fred now lives with his dad, don’t blame him poor sod. At least he can be a child, loved and looked after there
I really hope so! 💯 I hope Fred's dad has finally put his foot down with these two beggars about using him for ads and flaunting him all over social media. We know his sirname and his school badge. She is a disgrace of a 'mother' for allowing it in the first place let alone letting RatBoy talk down to him all the time. I dread to think what NikNak will grow up to be like. He's fucked - poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As lots of us have said before.......that child has short limbs! That's beside the rest of his other obvious developmental problems!
Why is it so obvious to us but not to his useless parents or indeed any of their family!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does anybody want or need to see a video of her having skin treatment 🙄 Funny how her Dad comes down whenever Fakeys not about 🤔 As for donating food and kids clothes - I call bullshit. If you’re selling adult clothes/shoes for a tenner, no way are you donating anything.

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
What a mug Sophie is. Can travel just fine multiple times a week if it means he will get his mug on TV for 10 seconds but will only travel once a week to see his family. I'd be asking him where his priorities lie cause it doesn't look like it's with his family despite the family man persona he likes to portray

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Not as I can be arsed to look but don’t think he’s left a comment under her last two boring posts.Trouble in the fake arse marriage? I doubt she’s got the balls to leave as clearly enjoys being the pricks forgotten wife.Polly obviously got a thing for saggy balls and posts every time he’s doing anything on tv👀He’s loving life thinking he’s popular but I’m afraid to burst your bubble dick head you are clearly just cheap to hire👍

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Saw this earlier obviously been deleted now lol.So the singing dancing grateful and ever so busy prick has hopefully disappeared until tomorrow 👍👍
IMG_8567.jpeg

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
As lots of us have said before.......that child has short limbs! That's beside the rest of his other obvious developmental problems!
Why is it so obvious to us but not to his useless parents or indeed any of their family!
They were told at her 36 week scan on the show that he had short limbs so they obviously know it’s a concern if they’re still like that now but clearly don’t care

• Sad
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That video 🤣🤣 the vanity of him to set his camera up in the windowsill and hit record thinking hes the dogs balls when he can't fucking dance and is dressed in whatever the fuck that is supposed to be.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny how he never promoted his fight at all but now they’re showing him being filmed and BTS he’s sharing it on his stories all the time. As for the clip he’s chosen to put on today 🙄
I watched clips of the first episodes but refuse to put myself through that anymore. What I will say the two things that have struck me is 1. There’s no way he would have done this fight if he’s wasn’t being filmed for it and 2. The two of them are so desperate for their own reality show it’s like they are using this as some sort of audition hoping they’ll get spotted and I think that’s the reason he keeps sharing certain clips on his Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
She is such a performer. The fakeness of it all
Eyal saw straight though her in 27 seconds in that programme & pied her off
---
It's honestly embarrassing. It makes me want to hit something.

Cringe rage! 💯
---
How on God's earth does this child look scared?

He's away with the fairies and looks confused.

View attachment 2474194
Maris is 3 , doesn't speak properly & has zero understanding of the World about him. He cannot link cause-and-effect , nor reason, or ask why ?
Is he still in nappies- even during the day ?

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Its hilarious how important he thinks he is doing a two minute comp on one of the shittest lowest rating shows on ITV. He's walking down them corridors like he owns the place, in his vest, trying to get a fanny fluter out of the older ladies. He is pathetic
I think I’d be quite scared seeing him strut down the corridor, the big ‘I Am’ in just a vest. I get the itch seeing men walk down the street topless when I’m on holiday!

• Haha