Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
Krueger just put up a quote about trusting your gut instincts where people are concerned it’s a pity she doesn’t take that advice when it comes to her prick of a husband who is once again spending any earnings on himself when he’s got a young child at home to feed and clothe while she’s trying to make a bit of cash on vinted

Reactions: 20

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as fuck too”

Hugs to all ❤
You can tell Neil from SCD is desperate too, you can literally smell it through the TV 😂 we all knew Fakey was bad but the fact there is some thirstier out there....God help us all

Robin71

VIP Member
Oh look what dickhead has just posted because he’s lost a load of followers sad sad sad little man and what’s with the teenager crap? Kid isn’t even 3! Only baby I’ve ever known come out looking like a shrivelled old man she must have starved herself in pregnancy now just waiting for the I can’t believe your gorgeous Leo got trolled comments

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Omg shit the bed, wtf is that reel of him dancing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a desperate twat isn't he. Never gonna get on SCD Fakey they train hours a day, something you can't do, cos you're a lazy wiggy bastard.
Flappy is just as fucking desperate🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 obviously been told no filming of Fred, didn't appear today even though they went to watch him play footie.
Plenty of filming of the vacant one, I'm sure that Fakey tries to show Leo can talk and do things but he can't because you two selfish arse parents dont do anything with him without filming it🤬🤬🤬
Biggest cunts ever these 2🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Wonder if Rip Van little Winkle set his alarm clock, I would piss myself if he over slept as he has done so much lately and is very tired .... Prick ....😆 ..

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Enough is enough now. I've never seen such a fake PDA in my life. What is the fucking matter with her??????

Is she blind? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also, whilst I'm here, does anybody else want to trash their house with rage after seeing her do that stupid back kick with her leg or is it just me?

• Sick
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Oh my christ that appalling dancing in the dressing room. Where to start on the moves of a cart horse with flailing windmill arms. The stupid expressions on his face. It was so cringe to watch, the fact that he actually thought he had the moves - just no & more no. Tagging in a Diversity dancer makes it top level cringe.

Oh just to quickly add, his big chicken nugget head bobbing around😬
Sad really no mates 😂
danny and the cast out every night and Danny is dining his gf in nice restaurants and jakes sat in his room on his own sad twat 😂😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Dear god someone tell her to just stop.That has to be the most cringe embarrassing display of a grown arse woman ever🤢🤢She looks shocking👀Go sort yourself out flaps only on this earth once and you seriously need to just grow up🤢
IMG_8526.png
IMG_8527.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
So what does everyone make of Mr Cardi Man not filming & sharing anything of Fred today? No "Yeah baby, score baby score..." or any other cringe tripe he shouts at Fred for the Gram. Where was Fred in the staged threesome set up with Big Foot in her flapping (geddit) long great coat just about covering her camel toe? Why is Fred so unapparent these days?

Do these two ever actually hug each other, like a proper long embrace. My husband only leaves the house a few a hours & acts like he hasn't seen me for years. They can't even mock up a staged goodbye, push on swing, trio with Maris. There is no love there at all.
Have feeling Freddie is living with his dad

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Send that video to the right people of flaps driving on her phone
she can get in serious trouble
months ago a influencer on a thread on tattle did the same and now she isn’t driving . She aswell was filming whilst her kids was in the car and on her phone .
Boils my blood seeing people looking at their phone when I’m at traffic lights nevermind when they’re actually driving. Silly woman. Who’s going to drive Fakey around if she gets caught!

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Oh my christ are things that bad she has her titty tatties on show. There is no way that she wore that top no bra by mistake. Talk about desperate times

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Wasn't Freddie making crepes with Nutella some time ago in their kitchen? The time Fake called him an animal for licking the knife. If Maris was demanding a buffet today surely he'd have Nutella too on his plate?

• Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Can someone please talk some sense into me...ive set LW to record just so i can see fakey 🙈🙈🤣🤣

I just cant help myself 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Allison Hammond new presenter in bake of …..surely not I thought jake was the best presenter in showbiz 😂😂😂🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I don’t like Ashley Cain at all. I do like that he hasn’t shared fakeys happy birthday post though when he’s shared loads of others 😊

• Haha
  • Heart