Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Nice to be back! Been SO overloaded with work and interviewing for more staff. I thought I would dump yesterday's clips on here. That first one with the punch bag. 🤣🤣

Polly Parrot is definitely getting it from him. If she looked at my Mr Crazy like that I would kill her and Mr Crazy would run. She looks like a right bunny boiler! Flapz is so dim. Fucking 'hard working man' - he wouldn't know what hard work is. Last few days have been 14hr days for me sorting things out and actually working!

Another 60 second slot on Loose Women. How fucking embarrassing. Is his head shrinking as his syrup and teeth look HUGE! 🤢

I still think he looks ill with a disease.

View attachment 2461352
View attachment 2461353
View attachment 2461354
View attachment 2461355View attachment 2461356
View attachment 2461357
View attachment 2461358View attachment 2461359View attachment 2461360View attachment 2461361View attachment 2461362
View attachment 2461364
And the same fake smile in every photo. Could he only afford to get the top set of dentures when he went to turkey, or have they ate the bottom ones????

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s the whole showing off that he’s on LW. You know the show that’s so popular with so many viewers every day 🙄 Also the way he holds the cards as if he is actually going to be interviewing someone 🙄 So if PP was right, he’ll also be on Friday as well 😴 Fancy having to wear the same shirt you wore on your last appearance on Lorraine cos you can’t afford new ones 😂. I bet he’s saving the Doberman shirt for Friday 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
hes Gutted he’s not on TV .
he’s gutted he ain’t in strictly the massive cunt has done nothing but beg and whinge over it for three years 😂😂🥴🥴
Hes onoy blessed for pants because he knows it’s all he can get 😂
as for loose women what a sad little man that he gets excited to do a comp for two seconds on a tv show no fucker watches 😂😂
He apparently was "happy he didn't win X Factor". 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I spy with my little eye - SOMEBODY NOT WEARING THEIR WEDDING RING! 👀👀👀

Screenshot_20230925-224230~2.png

---
Bloody hell, Krueger looks like she's just been dug up. How awful does she look?

So she's having yet MORE skin treatment? Even called it radiotherapy ffs!!!! She needs a miracle at this stage! Daddy's staying too - could her dad finally be getting her down the solicitor's office? 🤔

Says she's been to the food bank today and donated. Oh do fuck off. That's why you put up for sale that manky old swing for a tenner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JazzFan

VIP Member
Going a bit off piste, but did any of you Tattlers watch Olivia Attwood vs The Trolls? They discussed Tattle Life and how we’re all trolls. 🙄
I’d love to know how, the celebs are the ones actively seeking us out, we aren’t on there page saying anything, sighhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
He is still wearing those ugly brown grandad trousers he is actually disgusting 🤢 and once again hanging around with a couple of the younger ladies the men obviously hate him

• Sick
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I didn’t mean for me posting Fred’s dad to cause so much drama
I never seen that rule and have seen other threads posting pictures of other family members etc so didn’t see the issue
I will apologise because I feel like discussing me in the fakeys ensemble thread and agreeing with each other is a bit bitchy

anyway have a nice day and carry on discussing them pair I will leave you all to it 😊
Awwe Redtea2 please don't go, I really like your posts🙏 I think it was more about the rights & wrongs of showing other family members generally rather than a dig at you. It's a tricky one with Freddie's dad. On the one hand it seems really interesting to see & find out what Fred's other life is like away from the woeful circus of Fake n Flaps parenting (or lack of). But then Fred gets his other, safer life under the magnifying glass. I don't know why the dad turned his IG to public, as I think that's a pity in the light all the lack of privacy Freddie gets from his own mother.

You are right though that on other Tattle threads everyone gets shown. I'm thinking of the dreadful Charlotte Dawson but she surrounds herself with appalling coke snorting friends, a money grabbing mother & a dubious other half.

Freddie is not seen so much now and I think we all sigh in collective relief. Also it's one in the eye for Fake that he gets sent up rotten on here and Fred's other family are left in perfect peace. Please keep posting your brilliant insights, they really make me laugh xxx

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Colleen just said that Jaknob is gorgeous. She needs her eyes testing. I will drown him with the way he holds the LW cards. Standing there like he is special. So irritating.

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
ooooh Danny mouthing off at doormen. I wonder, does Fakey go out for after show drinks with the cast?

View attachment 2469055
I’d say no because he’d be sharing it on his stories like he usually does. His castmates have been putting stories up of their nights out but he’s never there. He’ll say it’s cos he’s too busy ‘presenting’ and the fact he apparently doesn’t drink anymore 🙄 but truth is they probably try not to ask him and he can’t afford it anyway 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Could you imagine how manic he’d be if he got a TV gig that lasted longer than 5 mins 😂He’d self combust. Polly obviously gets him his bit parts at ITV because before she came along he was getting nothing. In the long run I think she’s actually going to be more of a hindrance than a help to his ‘TV career’. The way she portrays herself online, drapes herself over him and constantly over exaggerates his ‘achievements’ comes across quite unprofessional imo. Like somebody else said I’m convinced these gigs he’s doing is purely to try and raise his profile and build his portfolio up, so is either doing them at a discount price or even for free. Genuinely never known anyone brag about doing a comp giveaway on daytime TV. Andi Peters must be shitting himself 😉

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Its this video, sorry dont know how to link it properly
TELEKINESIS - OMFG WHAT AN EMBARRASSING THICK CUNT HE REALLY IS.

He is SO THICK it's truly embarrassing at this point! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230926-233439~2.png

---
Reminds me of Carrie's powers of Telekinesis.

Fakey, you really are a thick cunt. 💯

---
I just noticed as well that he said that she dressed like 'Beetlejuice'. I remember quite clearly last year when they were on their Tattlemoon in Mykonos he was compared to Beetlejuice.

We really need to stop giving these thick cunts content as we are literally spoonfeeding ideas to them.

They are utterly thick as fucking shit and we are by far, such a clever bunch! 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’ll be moaning about being tired again today with 2 shows to do 😂 Then come tomorrow, he’ll be as happy as a pig in shit for his LW tour appearance and his LW TV appearance on Monday. Plus he can get some spud content from his fleeting visit home on Sunday morning. Get ready for loads more stories of him blowing smoke up his own arse over the weekend 🙄

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
It's shocking to see how her looks have changed - when you see photos from before she was involved with him - she was pretty. I agree re the skin. I know skin problems can be an issue for many people, and it can be very hard to get to the root cause, but I would question some of the things she does to hers. Including lashing stuff on it because it's free...
That's it, it's because it's free. Every week it's something new she is trying. I would be very sketchy about what I put on my skin if I had her skin