Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
God him rambling on about his next few days.Can tell this fucker never had a real job in his life.Going to see the kids and No mention of wooden spoon.He really is a embarrassment to men with his ramblings stupid prick😡Do you all think he actually thinks he’s popular🤣🤣And no bro you are not presenting it’s two minutes promoting a competition 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Redtea2

VIP Member
Chris only posted once and didnt say much about Jake . He then posted his friend in the car and parents having food
he was obviously made to go but jakes reaction was over the top

“ thanks bro always supporting me “

hardly supporting I didn’t see him watch you dressed as a Dino at butlins 😂😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 08/09/23

"As you know, I love Elemis! Their products to me are probably one of the only few skin care brands that don't make me break out". *said whilst a huge break out is clearly visible on her face! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If his short limbs showed up at the 36 wk scan, surely they know something is wrong.
My son's heart condition showed up on my 28 wk one. I had to go 3 times a week for scans, and he was delivered at 38 weeks, with an ambulance on standby to take him to alder hey hospital.
You wouldn't know that now, as he's 6ft 3in, and built like a brick shithouse.
The pair of them need shaking and brought into the real world, not this fucking fantasy they are both chasing..

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
What a mug Sophie is. Can travel just fine multiple times a week if it means he will get his mug on TV for 10 seconds but will only travel once a week to see his family. I'd be asking him where his priorities lie cause it doesn't look like it's with his family despite the family man persona he likes to portray
The only priority the man has is himself and that's it
---
🐔 Did he have a semi on......I didn't notice.:m.....lol 😆....
It was probly full on boner. It's that small a button mushroom is bigger

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Zelda leaving a comment under flaps post.Well that’s a first from the old boot.Shes really a odd woman and can see where her prick of a son gets his lousy attitude from.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Pigs the fucking lot of them, Jessica beat me to it regarding the coughing, I fucking hate things like that, I really do, it's what parents do...teach them early, be good citizens, then they teach their kids, lazy, egoistic cunts the pair of them, bet Maris is still in nappies, TRAINING is key....As for Smyths ...Xmas is coming, always a method in her madness 😠....

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Must make him feel like an amazing parent when all the Tena huns leave comments like that. We can all see you’re a shit dad fake. God help if they have another child.

If you loved your kid so much, you’d give him the privacy he deserves and stop exploiting him. Horrible arsehole. I’m pretty sure there’s a pregnancy announcement coming soon. sophie might have let him near her for once, she needs some new content

• Haha
  • Heart

ThortheDog2022

He’s just put this video up of him dancing in his Loose Women dressing room. Another heinous sleeveless knitted jumper. 🤢 Trousers & shoes look new, both ugly!
IMG_0743.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She knows her marriage is dead she just won’t don’t it . I think she is staying with him in the hopes he becomes a huge star but she will be waiting forever 😂😂 we all know Jake talks about his big break will happen soon so he probably convinced her that it will happen . Both pathetic she is far from a influencer she’s shocking her fashion sense is terrible
I totally agree. It was pretty obvious from Celebs go dating her aim in life was just to find a zlister cos she’s desperate for that lifestyle. Like you I think they’re both so delusional that they’re convinced his ‘big break’ is coming 🙄 He was doing these 2 min appearances on Lorraine/LW years ago and they then stopped, so why he’s so convinced the same thing won’t happen again. He’s not got any better, if anything his desperation and looking at the camera is even worse 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was in a position to find another z lister to latch onto, I’m pretty sure she’d be off.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Load of old shit. That bloke she confronted was clearly an actor! 💯
---

She was NEVER a PA. NEVER.

You have to be intelligent for that job and have articulate time management/work under immense pressure. She is thick as shit and cries when she has too many parcels delivered! More lies. 💯
---

If they try to get him in on the Big Brother series I will do my nut. I am really looking forward to that.
---
Here we go again. Another fake account or from mummy, Flapz or Spud's account.

Sad prick.

View attachment 2462658
🤣🤣🤣 he's so hard done by. How will he ever manage to fit in a gym session when he has 2 shows in one day. It's not like normal hard working people go to work for at least 8 hours a day (double the amount of time it would take him to do 2 shows) and manage to fit the gym in around their shifts or anything. How anyone finds these 'influencers' relatable I will never quite understand it.

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Imagine that face in the morning 🤢🤢Can’t the prick have a day without his phone😡Poor Leo he just makes me sick how he uses that poor boy and films him for what reason😡😡
IMG_8533.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
He’s exhausting to watch can you imagine living with someone like him🙄His ego of the scale this week sad ugly twat.Flaps with her stupid quotes every day while her husband is looking extremely happy to be away from his family 👍He’s in a hotel every night breakfast made for him and yet still moans he needs to get to the qym😡😡
My husband works 50 hour weeks and never has he posted on social media that he’s busy working . Never has he come home and expected to be pampered because he’s been to work .

two shows a day is fuck all …. Show doesn’t last long and he isn’t even in most the show !! The rest of the day they sit on that roof terrace filming each other ….. apart from the main cast like Danny hatchard he has a life

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
If I was that taxi driver, I would have charged the cunts double and also said "mate? Excuse me?".

"Oh look we're on a massive billboard. Massive? I struggled to see it".

That wig is lookinh ridiculously larger. I'd say his head is shrinking but his ego definitely isn't. That Danny looks a right miserable twat.

View attachment 2475892
God he’s so desperate to be funny, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha