Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Parrot looks like a fucking serial killer 🤣🤣Is she not there with her so famous client🤣🤣Flaps sold two items lol really making money on vinted.Maybe put all your fake arse Gucci and channel bags on for a fiver👍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a fucking clue 🤯
Jesus, that outfit is fecking awful, wtf does she look like in it🤮🤮🤮 those boulder tits🤢🤢🤢 and all the shit in the background. Surely taking pics in the hobbit hole is better than that😆😆😆

• Haha

Ferret

Chatty Member
WTF is this ⬇ and instead of open wardrobe doors now, we’ve got mess and clutter in the background instead. For the amount of instahuns she follows that do ‘fashion’, she really hasn’t got a fucking clue 🤯
That outfit is nasty. Unless you’re a hooker … in fact I don’t think even a hooker would buy that monstrosity

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Sulking in his hot bath again this morning was he
I think he’s been up all night sulking at all the comments he got that he didn’t like 🤣🤣
---

I live next to the sea and every morning before work I go swimming in the sea for 40 minutes when I say it’s freezing it’s freezing . It’s brilliant for my mental health . Unlike him I don’t broadcast it to everybody on social media . Nobody gives a shit that he’s in his warm bucket everyday .
I would love to live near the sea.
Oh I would say he can't believe the comments 🤣. How does he manage to get everything so wrong! 🤣

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Clearly he made an impression or I'm being trolled by Google 😂
View attachment 2440903
‘English Singer’😂😂😂😂. Google got it wrong.
---
So zelda says she has a day of reflection on her sons passing.What she means is she remembers her son privately without posting for likes.Now she’s the only one who can tell him to stop plastering that poor lad online for his own gratification.It really makes me sick with his posts and flaps whatever you are using on that face isn’t fucking working 🙄🙄
I doubt he will listen to her tbh.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Seems all her management do is get her free gifts and gifted holiday PR stays
in the style gave her a shit she blew that 😂😂
That’s the thing though, she doesn’t have management anymore and hasn’t done for ages. That’s why there’s no way brands just send her free stuff. They use agents/managers to do that. It’s her personally that does all the grifting and begging.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Right. I want to know who voted we are nasty trolls and he’ll complete the full run on the poll at the start of this thread 😂 Do we think Fakey or one of his minions have infiltrated this thread again? 😂
I confess I was tempted - just for sheer devilment 🤣. I didn't though!

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Well who else would want to drive all that
way to interview Davina for five minutes ??
He gets the scraps nobody wants Jake will take any last minute slots if it means getting his face on TV

Really he ain’t had many at all in nine months he’s had about four maybe five appearances and all have been last minute and two minute slots . Sunday brunch was for full Monty . Polly knows itv bosses but she only manages to get him stuff nobody wants . 😂
---
Loose women have stopped having him and this morning absolutely won’t entertain him
One thing we all know for certain is he is never the 1st choice!

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Questionable moment flaps! You won’t respond 🙄
If your Irish you’ll totally get me when I say she’s looks like one of the emaciated kids from the trocaire boxes
How has she lost every descent facial feature she once possessed !

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
The grief thief brought up his dad passing and Davina ignored him. It’s not about you bellend! Only him would take off his clothes and jump in the pool when it isn’t appropriate. You are there to discuss the new ITV dating show!
🐔All set up she knew he was going to do that, who takes swimming shorts on a job like that....sad

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twat. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.
And sadly she’s mirroring his personality so no hope for her as well.

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
I do because lots professional boxers are saying he will because Paul is old and not in shape they are saying it’s not a fair fight because Paul is older and he has no time to train he’s got a tour for the next three years he’s doing shows everyday travel between venues . Jakes training daily and has always gone the gym .

Paul’s doing it for charity so he isn’t arsed that Jake will win
---

According to the mma lads he hasn’t been training a lot because of his work commitments xx
If he win this will be his new career path I can see it a mile off

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
To be honest Adam has been begging and planting stories in the press for years about doing SCD, just like Fakey. He’s not popular on the SCD thread at all. Adam and Fakey are both quite similar imo. I’d imagine the only reason Adam got Strictly was because he works on the BBC and is a more well known face than Fakey.
Damnnnn. Adam will have to deliver on the dance floor or else😂😂. @PrincessJeanie

• Haha