Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
As the ambassador to sarcoma so obvious it’s just another lie in his stupid bio on Instagram 😡😡Why flaps started following that poor girl have got no idea.He really makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He obviously stayed in a travel lodge last night the fact we didn’t get a room tour. So if I’m reading it right, he chose to have an extra night away from his family just to do a competition segment for 2 minutes 🙄 He really is that desperate to be on TV it’s probably ended up costing him money rather than him earning it 😂 I’m more embarrassed the fact he announced to his Instagram followers, he’d got a presenting slot on LW as if it was such a huge gig and as usual he’s totally over embellished what’s he’s doing. Get ready for the woe is me and how tired he is and he’s missing family in the week ahead. It’s coming………

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
Excellent parenting advice there flappy adding hot water to the milk for a child’s bottom sounds really painful to me 🤡🤡 and wouldn’t that be something that social services might be interested in
The size of his f🤬 head in the picture above it’s bit different to the baby 🥕 down below eh Flaps
Such a scruffy looking kid. Saw Danielle Fs photos and her beautiful kids look so clean, hair nicely brushed and swept off their gorgeous faces.
---
Can’t fathom out the need for bedroom. Why on earth did they not realise a loft would be hot?

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Oh when he got his Halloween make up done at 8am or something like that then” had to go to the supermarket” 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Jake might train a lot but if anything he overdoes it and will make himself weak not strong especially as he seems to be half starving himself his pathetic jabs at the punch bag this morning say it all there is still every chance Paul will smash him to bits mind you i reckon as soon as he thinks he’s losing he will go out with an ‘injury’

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Only 10 tickets left for tonight...I hope you have got yours.!!!!! Why would I 😆...

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Totally agree Jessica.When does zelda ever mention her other son or grandchildren.I think the brother doing the decent thing and getting on with his life.Bet he hates that prick using the dead for over 12 years for his own gratification.Flaps on a mission to flog shit all week🙄How about trying to help your son get out of nappies and stop feeding him shit all day to keep him quiet 😡She’s as bad as him lately both just lazy beggars.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She has been with doormatt over 20 years.And has he ever acknowledged Matt ever other than calling him stepdad when he got prick a car.No nice words on his wedding just the god awful badge with two bald heads on it🤣🤣

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically Jake got the scraps again
Kate is doing the ITV competition she’s been put in a posh hotel with dinner annd wine paid for and jakes doing scraps again . I assume he’s doing a live twice this week as off limits said helping with a itv comp

why the duck are they all going on like it’s amazing it’s a ITV comp FFS 🤣
It is so weird. It’s like they’ve got to keep stroking his ego. As you say it’s a daytime TV competition hardly something to brag about. Do the other people that do them get their agents to tell the whole of social media every single time they make an appearance? I doubt it. Shows really just how basic and bottom drawer OL and Polly really are 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re obviously desperately trying to plug him to get more TV work. I suppose it pays better meaning more commission for them. Not that I’d imagine doing three 5 min appearances on LW pays much. I wonder if Flappy is recording them for him this time 😂

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Omfg you guys today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pages to catch up, love it😆😆😆😆 been out all day, sounds like Sunday Brunch was a right fucking car crash😂😂😂 honestly did we expect any less😬😬😬 not from this prick no. Having a go at the host and just being his usual arsehole self🤪🤪🤪 those trousers are awful he was wearing🤮🤮🤮🤮 scrawny veiny, old bastard he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been pissing myself at this thread today, Fakey and Flappy, the gift that keeps on giving, they just never stop. And sorry Flaps but the cat looked well fucked off at being away from home😳😳😳 who takes a cat away, they ain't a dog ffs😄😄😄 has she had more lip work, they look even worse than usual, old fucking sausage lips.

Another begged break away for them, what a pair of scrubbers they are🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
So it was someone that worked at Leo’s nursery that died???? They made it seem like a close family friend, possibly could of been but just all seems a bit odd 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow