Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 913877

All for protecting people yet he referred to people that wear masks as "Karens?"

Ok then...
‘Seems we have all woken up’
Basically he’s never given a tit about the rules and is glad everyone else is now annoyed and will start ignoring the government too.

He’s never stuck to the rules, was straight back to the gym after holiday when he pretended he’d just taken the morning off socials but was in the background of a gym picture for example

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor child being dressed in clothes that are far too big for him. Do they really think that will help sell their tat. Since when was ‘oversized’ a thing for babies?

Reactions: 15
That poor child being dressed in clothes that are far too big for him. Do they really think that will help sell their tat. Since when was ‘oversized’ a thing for babies?
Yeah I was going to say the same thing, what’s with the huge size of clothes, is that a thing?

Reactions: 9
Can just imagine jake sitting thinking he’s hilarious to himself on those voice notes to his Mum. They aren’t even funny?
These voice message pranks are all over TikTok, he’s not original or funny, just a boring sad copy cat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I was going to say the same thing, what’s with the huge size of clothes, is that a thing?
Only to them I think. They are selling items which are stated as oversized on their website. Instead of oversized, should read overpriced. Thing is the picture I’m referring to of Leo in the cardigan, isn’t one of the things being marketed as ‘oversized’ so why not put him in a outfit that actually fits him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘Seems we have all woken up’
Basically he’s never given a tit about the rules and is glad everyone else is now annoyed and will start ignoring the government too.

He’s never stuck to the rules, was straight back to the gym after holiday when he pretended he’d just taken the morning off socials but was in the background of a gym picture for example
I don't think the thick bleep realises we don't obey the government we obey the LAW! So the government broke the law and if yoy decide to follow suit then that makes you as bad as them. Fucktard that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The majority of what is being sold can be bought for a fraction of the price on Aliexpress or eBay from China .. (just had a quick look myself and the items are easily found)
so basically what it looks like she’s done is ordered cheap clothing from China and selling it on at a very high mark up ... I mean I understand that all businesses work this way, but surely people won’t be that silly to pay £40 for an exact same item you can quickly source on google, and pay less than a tenner for 🤷🏻‍♀️
It used to be the same when the Towie cast had ‘boutiques’ , you could quickly google and source the exact same products they’d obviously bought to sell, from China, and buy it yourself the same way, for peanuts... again I completely appreciate that’s how all businesses work , but nowadays unless you completely don’t understand how to use google (google lens is amazing ) you can normally source any products like this yourself for a much much lower price, ie where the business owner themselves has purchased the items from to sell on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think the thick bleep realises we don't obey the government we obey the LAW! So the government broke the law and if yoy decide to follow suit then that makes you as bad as them. Fucktard that he is.
He’s making out that he’s concerned about other people🙄 The only person Jake is worried about is Jake😤 He’s scared in case he has to spend Christmas Day alone because his family can’t make that long journey to him🙄 Don’t even know why Sophie is dragging her two boys away from home on Christmas Day just to please this selfish bleep😡

The majority of what is being sold can be bought for a fraction of the price on Aliexpress or eBay from China .. (just had a quick look myself and the items are easily found)
so basically what it looks like she’s done is ordered cheap clothing from China and selling it on at a very high mark up ... I mean I understand that all businesses work this way, but surely people won’t be that silly to pay £40 for an exact same item you can quickly source on google, and pay less than a tenner for 🤷🏻‍♀️
It used to be the same when the Towie cast had ‘boutiques’ , you could quickly google and source the exact same products they’d obviously bought to sell, from China, and buy it yourself the same way, for peanuts... again I completely appreciate that’s how all businesses work , but nowadays unless you completely don’t understand how to use google (google lens is amazing ) you can normally source any products like this yourself for a much much lower price, ie where the business owner themselves has purchased the items from to sell on.
I learned this the hard way🙄 Ordered stuff from ‘boutiques’ on Instagram because my daughter liked them, only to then find out about ali express, dh gate etc🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Now when I’m looking for anything, that’s my first port of call👍🏼

Reactions: 13
I actually didn't realise this I'm so gullible. So basically they are just digital market stall holders !

• Heart
are the theatre not testing the cast to make sure no ones positive , he’s out and about with no mask
Wow that honey filter is good lol. 33 is by no means old but he looks like he’s like 38/39 he’s not aging well at all and I don’t believe he is using makeup JUST for panto either!!

He really does fancy himself something rotten doesn’t he?! In that video (the one the pic ^was from) it really shows how very average he is compared to the other lads who were there like Chris etc…
Of all of his “Talents “ there’s not one he excels in. He’s just simply passable!

There’s gonna come a point where even panto won’t want him and he will
Struggle to get work (he’s kinda there now ) and will have to go out an earn a crust working an actual job like everyone else has to.
Imagine it’s gonna be a real dent in his ego and he will grasp onto his z-list status until the very end.

Oh and another pop at us here at tattle LOL

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow that honey filter is good lol. 33 is by no means old but he looks like he’s like 38/39 he’s not aging well at all and I don’t believe he is using makeup JUST for panto either!!

He really does fancy himself something rotten doesn’t he?! In that video (the one the pic ^was from) it really shows how very average he is compared to the other lads who were there like Chris etc…
Of all of his “Talents “ there’s not one he excels in. He’s just simply passable!

There’s gonna come a point where even panto won’t want him and he will
Struggle to get work (he’s kinda there now ) and will have to go out an earn a crust working an actual job like everyone else has to.
Imagine it’s gonna be a real dent in his ego and he will grasp onto his z-list status until the very end.

Oh and another pop at us here at tattle LOL
He’s got a face you’d never tire of beating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at his stupid bleeping face in that pic at the top. He’s never followed the rules, clearly hasn’t had the vaccine and is a massive bleep.

• Heart
Surely the panto company wouldn’t employ him without him being vaccinated. He’s in the company of hundreds daily now?

Reactions: 8
Surely the panto company wouldn’t employ him without him being vaccinated. He’s in the company of hundreds daily now?
I wouldn’t put anything past them🙄 They’re so desperate to keep a hold of him🤷🏼‍♀️ They’ll pass on the details of people who complain about him & then film themselves crawling up his arse to prove what a ‘great guy’ he is🤢

Look at his stupid bleeping face in that pic at the top. He’s never followed the rules, clearly hasn’t had the vaccine and is a massive bleep.
And while I’m on my high horse..
His mother is a bleep
His baby needs to be assessed
His agent needs their head testing to hire such a talentless twatwaffle
And his tattoos are tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And while I’m on my high horse..
His mother is a bleep
His baby needs to be assessed
His agent needs their head testing to hire such a talentless twatwaffle
And his tattoos are tit
Go on you tube and have a look at the press photoshoot. It's the second one down. 'HI IM JAKE QUICKENDEN AND IM THE STAR OF MANY TV SHOWS LOL 😆 😂 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Go on you tube and have a look at the press photoshoot. It's the second one down. 'HI IM JAKE QUICKENDEN AND IM THE STAR OF MANY TV SHOWS LOL 😆 😂 😄
You can so tell he means everything he says but tries to pass it off as banter - head. Seriously how does anyone spend a minute in his company let alone 8 weeks for panto.

Reactions: 12
Hi Sophie👋🏼 I see you took my advice & gave Leo one of the toys to play with today😂 Is that really to help your baby’s development?🤔 or is it so your minions ‘dm’ you asking where it’s from🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.