Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her grammar is shocking. Very professional 👏🏻
I have an online business and yes, most people find their suppliers in China. However, in order to justify charging such prices, you have to have an established and reputable business with good quality products. I'm sure she's done her research, ordered samples etc and the clothes are potentially of good quality but nobody knows that. It's cheeky for an unknown brand to be charging so much.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her grammar is shocking. Very professional 👏🏻
I have an online business and yes, most people find their suppliers in China. However, in order to justify charging such prices, you have to have an established and reputable business with good quality products. I'm sure she's done her research, ordered samples etc and the clothes are potentially of good quality but nobody knows that. It's cheeky for an unknown brand to be charging so much.
😂😂😂 she worked so hard on the website. Maybe should have worked a bit harder to make sure she actually typed in English

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching the latest batch of stories - his lack of self awareness is staggering. He's demanding his mother do his washing up and do his laundry then a minute later he's shouting that he's "not wearing Christmas pyjamas with his mum cos he's 33 years old".

If you're such a big boy then do your own washing you lazy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you ever met a needier bloke. He’s got his mum visiting now to do his chores

Not dressing up because he’s 33? Errrr rose and Barbara jake? Pineapple? Walking round supermarkets dressed as a toilet roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Vaccines passports are compulsory when attending large venues from Monday. Oh dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It baffles me how he talks to his mum like that. I wouldn’t dare disrespect or talk to my mother the way he does

Reactions: 15
It baffles me how he talks to his mum like that. I wouldn’t dare disrespect or talk to my mother the way he does
More fool her for putting up with it. Also she’s got to take a degree of responsibility for him being such a head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Vaccines passports are compulsory when attending large venues from Monday. Oh dear...
What about performing in them?

More fool her for putting up with it. Also she’s got to take a degree of responsibility for him being such a head
I did feel sorry for her but after she backed down that day after he had her in near tears and she was telling us all how upset she was to then only backtrack and make out we were overreacting then let her get on with it.

She sits and allows it, surprised her husband does although he seems to try and steer clear of him when he can

Reactions: 17
Well his latest post (ad) has got 11 comments (9 if you take away the home & baby account) in 3 hrs and less than 600 likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’ll be posting a pic of Leo soon and begging for likes to get his engagement rate up again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the latest batch of stories - his lack of self awareness is staggering. He's demanding his mother do his washing up and do his laundry then a minute later he's shouting that he's "not wearing Christmas pyjamas with his mum cos he's 33 years old".

If you're such a big boy then do your own washing you lazy twit.
no way is he 33?
Sorry but if my fiancé acted the way he does, I would be single.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
8C57D558-EA12-4CE5-944E-BE9667F9EE34.jpeg

“Creating and designing” - Sophie you’re selling other people’s products, you haven’t designed anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can just imagine jake sitting thinking he’s hilarious to himself on those voice notes to his Mum. They aren’t even funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211209-093128_Instagram.jpg

All for protecting people yet he referred to people that wear masks as "Karens?"

Ok then...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.