Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sophie👋🏼 I see you took my advice & gave Leo one of the toys to play with today😂 Is that really to help your baby’s development?🤔 or is it so your minions ‘dm’ you asking where it’s from🤣🤣
Definitely the latter one 😂😂😂 and you know they’ll be a story from her to follow saying loads of people have messaged her about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely the latter one 😂😂😂 and you know they’ll be a story from her to follow saying loads of people have messaged her about it
It's sad to think that there are people out there who actually want to buy some beige pieces of wood

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually didn't realise this I'm so gullible. So basically they are just digital market stall holders !
If you see something you like, you just screenshot it, go on to any of these sites (Ali express, dh gate or eBay) up in the top right hand corner there’s a camera icon, upload your screenshot & they search it for you👍🏼 Have saved a fortune with the likes of silk pyjamas, hair accessories, jewellery the lot🙌🏼 It’s not just restricted to these online boutiques either, my daughter ordered a ring from asos, paid £6 for it then saw the exact same one on Shein for £1😳🤦🏼‍♀️ So she ordered more from there in different colours😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The same cardigan she’s selling for £25 is only £8.49 on shein ... definitely pays to shop around
9A60160B-ECCF-4351-A4B4-CA68385AEF13.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The same cardigan she’s selling for £25 is only £8.49 on shein ... definitely pays to shop around View attachment 914521
Money grabbing cunts!!!😡 That’s a ridiculous mark up!! I actually feel sorry for people that don’t shop around & put the money in their pockets☹

That’s why there’s limited stock, they’ll buy so much to see how it sells & make sure they’re not left with any of it😤

Reactions: 10
Never seen a more snottier baby than Leo. He has constantly got a runny nose, wtf?!

Surely the panto company wouldn’t employ him without him being vaccinated. He’s in the company of hundreds daily now?
but the vaccine does absolutely nothing to stop the spread?

Reactions: 15
How many pictures by the end of his panto run will be on his grid of him FaceTiming Leo 😴 & how many times will his home account & baby account comment straight away 😂 There’s already far too many and he’s got another month in Lincoln yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Notice how he can’t just post Leo’s face but got to make sure his ugly mug gets in as well. Honestly he makes my skin crawl 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He has an unhealthy obsession with his son. It's almost like he's trying to prove he is the world's best Dad. Why does he have to facetime him every day? Is it because he's worried that Leo won't recognise him and will be all over Sophie? That is literally what happens to thousands of men and women in the military all over the world. But if you're a good parent and you love your children, being away from them for months at a time won't mean they'll forget you.

Also, Leo is going to watch him in panto? He's not even 1 yet! duck me my daughter gets bored watching shows like that and she is 4! A 9 month old baby has absolutely no attention span 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has an unhealthy obsession with his son. It's almost like he's trying to prove he is the world's best Dad. Why does he have to facetime him every day? Is it because he's worried that Leo won't recognise him and will be all over Sophie? That is literally what happens to thousands of men and women in the military all over the world. But if you're a good parent and you love your children, being away from them for months at a time won't mean they'll forget you.

Also, Leo is going to watch him in panto? He's not even 1 yet! duck me my daughter gets bored watching shows like that and she is 4! A 9 month old baby has absolutely no attention span 😂.
I feel sorry for all of the people who have paid for their tickets if they're taking baby Leo. Wouldn't dream of taking my daughter until she was older, it's not fair on other people to have to listen to her kick off cos she can't wander 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s a turkey teethed bastard but I’d FaceTime my kid daily too tbf
You probably wouldn't feel the need to share pictures of you FaceTiming your kid daily though, and that's the difference. Everything is a performance when it comes to Jake. He has to show what a 'great dad' he is at all times. He can't just do the normal things we all do daily without seeking validation from his minions!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for all of the people who have paid for their tickets if they're taking baby Leo. Wouldn't dream of taking my daughter until she was older, it's not fair on other people to have to listen to her kick off cos she can't wander 😂
He’s an absolute idiot. He has basically told every weirdo on the planet exactly where his baby son will be tomorrow night. I wonder how many weirdo women will be trying to ‘meet’ Leo 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
lets face it though, Leo won’t be doing any kicking off, or just… anything. He’ll sit and watch it like a lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And while I’m on my high horse..
His mother is a bleep
His baby needs to be assessed
His agent needs their head testing to hire such a talentless twatwaffle
And his tattoos are tit
He’s an absolute idiot. He has basically told every weirdo on the planet exactly where his baby son will be tomorrow night. I wonder how many weirdo women will be trying to ‘meet’ Leo 🤢
Hes done it deliberately, so he can do meet and greet with his minions and the Golden Child .. absolute tosser...

He’s got more bleeping front than Selfridges!!!!!!!!!
Telling people to wear a mask 😷
bleep!

• Angry
A82F89B0-5EEE-43DD-9276-BB3FC6E4D206.png

Telling people to wear a mask when he’s basically been bragging about not wearing one?? This twit has got a bleeping screw loose!

ETA snap to the previous poster! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.