Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what part he’s actually playing? Doesn’t seem like a main character. He’s deffo not the beauty lol maybe he’s Belle?
He's actually the star of the panto! Top billing! :sick: :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what part he’s actually playing? Doesn’t seem like a main character. He’s deffo not the beast! lol maybe he’s Belle?
He'll be Gaston, the vain, big headed bleep ...not exactly stretching himself is he🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is it’s well known that Panto pays GREAT money, I’m sure one ex celeb basically said they just do panto once a year and it sorts them until next year.

as the ‘headline’ he’ll be getting good money for 6 weeks work roughly, plus looking at the schedule a lot of it he’s got the mornings off and he’s still whinging

What did he expect. To do his part on zoom from bed? (Don’t answer that, we know that’s exactly would he’d do given the chance)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie posting Leo just woke up from his nap, he’s in his crib with pillows, blankets and wearing a bib 🤯
Oh and the plugs behind 🤦‍♀️ I thought Jake was going to order the full socket covers?
F4038BA7-E0E4-4542-8973-B5D10F952DB9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Sophie is the type to post the children I genuinely think he’s making her put posts about leo
Before she got with Jake she didn’t really post Freddie . I’m the same I keep my children private and my Instagram is just about myself and lifestyle . Definitely think Jake keeps asking her to post leo on her grid .
She used to run that beauty studio in garden before she became an “influencer” Think she’s as bad as he is. Also think she’s finding it hard work looking after Leo,usually she’s asleep and Jake up with him. Ohh well Sophie he’s in Footloose next - more time away at rehearsals and performances.

Normal service has resumed. Back begging for likes and comments on his latest post 😂 he’s even commented on it himself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are the odds 'Rose' and 'Barbara' make an appearance at the wedding, wouldn't surprise me if he packs the wigs for that. Hilarity ensues 🤦

It’s freezing outside and while his two pals have coats and hats on, there is he is with a flimsy shirt on showing his chest 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is he so desperate for likes on photos of Leo? What is he trying to prove? That his kid is cute? bleep.
I’ll be honest. Jake, I know you read here, but cuteness is subjective. Personally I’ve seen cuter babies covered in less snot and drool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.