Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunny Jules

Leo showed no reaction to 'Daddy on tv'. No excitement, no pointing, nothing! Looks like he just moved away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Joon

VIP Member
🐔You stand at the back Jake because you are tall......:LOL::LOL::LOL: ....not even in the front hahahahaha 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I know the stage show will be slightly different to the film but I don’t remember Guy having much of a part in FM. I know he stripped and was Lomper’s boyfriend but other than that. Fakey can’t even ride on the coattails of the tv programme because the actor got sacked so ended up being in it for 5 minutes.
On the actual film as well in one scene when they was auditioning, Guy couldn’t do anything (sing, dance etc) so when they asked what can he actually do, he dropped his pants and from the reaction it clearly insinuated he had a massive cock.

Yehhh Fakey I don’t think you’ll get that reaction 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Plot twist the persons taking the piss saying have a good holiday meaning the one at butlins being a rara 😂

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
He has no clue! First he copied what Bill Ward said almost word for word then when asked about taking his kit off he literally said yet again well I will do anything for money whereas Danny and Bill both spoke about it in a serious way and how it was important to the story he is such an embarrassment
That’s because he’s an amateur compared to Bill and Danny. He has zero intelligence and doesn’t have the mental capacity to think or analyse his role. His vocabulary and conversations when interviewed are appalling!

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Omg Sophie in bed there trying to sleep while he is pissing about with Leo god he is such a wanker he will get in his bath soon and leave her to try and settle him once he’s got his content
Came here to say the same thing , why doesn’t Jake just fill him full of sugar at the same time as winding him up, he’s a freaking awful “parent”

• Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He really is a horrid aggressive prick.His mum the same you can see where he gets his awful personality from.That clip yesterday was awkward to watch and the whole time the phone was focused on his evil face.Fred and Leo both look uncomfortable.If he actually thinks in his stupid mind his oversharing of private conversations is funny he actually one sick twat.
Poor Fred was sat so quietly. He would have heard everything that was said!

• Sad

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Jet lag how fucking boring...get on with cleaning your manky swing what a show up.....lazy cow...

• Haha

Abetterusername

I am loving the newlywed exchange! Brought a tear *of laughter* to my eye

For once she is focused on her child (even though it's content ffs) and Fake is like a big spoiled child in the background! "I'm here, it's me! Remember, me?! I'm going, now, NOW, now like bye...bye...bye?"

That passive aggressive exchange where he came back to post stuff to Freddie through the door 🤣🤣🤣actually made me think of a child coming back into a room looking for attention. Sums him up

Break free, Sophie, break free.

• Haha

ThortheDog2022

IMG_0547.png
Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!

• Sick

mousey

Every time I see a video of him miming to music I am shocked at how out of time he is, he can’t dance at all?! What can he do?

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Neither of them have realised it’s their wedding anniversary today have they? They’ll both be thinking it’s September. Imagine forgetting your wedding anniversary one year in.
That's the thing. It just goes to show how fake this sham is by celebrating the Ibiza Pampus Grass Shitshow before your actual registry office wedding.

Shallow, pathetic and quite frankly, bullshit.
---
Marriage was for likes
this time last year he left his new wife to go sing at a budget caravan site 😂
The engagement was for likes too. He only went back to her as she was up the duff with Spudmeister. You can see by the proposal reel in the Wiki how fucking fake it is!

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
So she is going to Norfolk for the night to see her dad not sure it’s worth going all that way for one night but that’s yet another night they are apart and it’s very telling Soph if i was you I’d stay there until at least Tuesday this prick will want a big fuss for his birthday but will barely acknowledge your anniversary
Another visit to her family without Fakey. They really don’t like him do they.

• Haha