Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it odd he always has a bath in the hobbit bathroom and not the main family bathroom? Or is that because that’s his bathroom and his bedroom on that floor 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂
He’s vile 🤢 He really does believe he deserves constant praise or even a gold medal the way he’s going on 🙄 all because he’s actually going out to ‘work’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 35 years old and wants everybody to know he’s got a job 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You can tell it’s a rare occurrence for him, the fact any day he has ‘work’, he has to come on and tell everyone about it 🙄 wonder if he’ll mention the hour and a half drive again soon 😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Uuggh Mr Fixodent out in his wife beaters vest. Luckily he mentioned work as I wasn't sure if he was off to work but now I know he has work.

He has NO idea how to talk to NikNak & Freddie. What was all that "Good boy thank you good boy" nonsense he was coming out with when Leo was tidying his room? He acts like a weird family friend who doesn't know him very well. And trying to send Freddie up while he's with his pal. Leave the boy alone & quit filming him.
No idea whatsoever. I haven't actually watched it but swear I talk to next door's cat with more warmth - and that's when I'm telling him to get out of my garden. 😁

He has no clue with Freddie, I don't have kids but imo you always have to be conscious of what stage they are at. The way he insists on holding Freddie's hand for example. I remember him doing it at Disney, purely for a photo, of course. 🤢

As Freddie gets older, trying to cope with the joys of being a teenager and all the uncertainty that can bring, that arsehole will still not have adapted his behaviour towards him. Hopefully Freddie can escape by then.

Robin71

VIP Member
Was about to say the same! Taking the spud for a drive at 11 am to get him to sleep? What the hell is wrong with these two they seem so adamant to keep him as a baby

• Sad
  • Sick

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Clearly no one else likes him at full Monty. Prove us wrong fakey have a picture with the other lot.
I think it says alot about him as a person that no matter what panto or show he does he never is with men his age or older. It's always teens/young adults and women.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Preaching Dopey is on the band wagon! There are some serious issues going on with them! Imagine your husband fucking off to the gym every morning and not coming home till 20.00 5/6 days a week. Followed by a tour, basically she’s a single mother
The manifesting doesn’t seem to be working for either of them and it never has. Dropped after one ITS edit and doesn’t even gets ads for them anymore, after her saying at the time she was manifesting another collection 😂 and how long has he been manifesting SCD and a proper TV job? Quotes don’t make you anymore interesting and certainly don’t pay the bills. You need a full time job for that 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
If this is what he’s like now imagine what he’ll be like in November? After Paul Smith has hopefully knocked his Turkey teeth all over Manchester Arena and he hasn’t managed to get out of his FM contract. The people on the beaches of Normandy will of made less fuss than he will.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Yep needs to sort his kids hair out...stopped short of saying it needs cutting ...:LOL::LOL::LOL:...✂.....prick.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s latching onto the younger unknown cast by the looks of it. No surprise as the other people who’ve had professional acting work before will be sick of the sight of him.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Soph, Leo & I … clearly never paid attention in class. Bet the teachers were ecstatic when he left if he was as much of a knob then as he is now 🤣🤣
Bet he was the one at the back constantly making a cunt of himself for attention. And no mates.
---
The similarities between him and Dawson are uncanny. Both live off dead relatives, both are shit parents and both ridiculously obsessed with social media. As for Greedy 🤢 she shows off her non alcoholic drinks more than Fakey does. All vile people.
I wouldn't leave Dawson in charge of a pot plant, let alone kids.
Both are fucking useless.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Mugs if they do the amount she has advertised other fake tan brands declaring them the best the past few months

Hope you all posted on your insta’s to let everyone know you were home from work to match fakey’s riveting content 😂
Not only did I work and get home safe - I did two, yes bruv two days in the office this week. Must post I'm grateful I am for a full time 40 hour week job and that I can WFH rest if week 🤣🤣
Off to ignore my family now for the evening and before work tomorrow might go for a spin until they've left the house *insert motivational quote here* 🤣

You know well he's bringing a packed lunch to rehearsals he can't afford ro eat out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Uuggh Mr Fixodent out in his wife beaters vest. Luckily he mentioned work as I wasn't sure if he was off to work but now I know he has work.

He has NO idea how to talk to NikNak & Freddie. What was all that "Good boy thank you good boy" nonsense he was coming out with when Leo was tidying his room? He acts like a weird family friend who doesn't know him very well. And trying to send Freddie up while he's with his pal. Leave the boy alone & quit filming him.
Screenshot_20230829-130335_Chrome.jpg

• Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Never known anybody as weird as him he’s not normal
at his age is embarrassing. Why is he filming his everyday life like anybody gives a shit
he needs help he ain’t normal 🤢 god no wonder he has no friends

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Jake going to Zelda’s just as flappy will get back 😂 They hate each other. Baby Ra Ra or something else?
Going to get his birthday present, borrow some money so he can buy flaps an anniversary present, suck up to her to look after Leo so they can get an adult only break before tour starts and biggest priority will be to film another reel to get his engagement back up. They’re all my guesses 😂

• Haha