Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunny Jules

I’m sorry but for a trained beautician, her make up skills leave a lot to be desired. She’s using expensive products and they look no different to if she’s used a brand like Rimmel (no disrespect to anyone using Rimmel 😉) She’s only doing it for the aff links and she’s obviously got an ad coming up for the lash serum 🙄 She visits her dad for the same reason he visits Zelda, so expect her to be showing off some purchase in the next couple of days. I don’t think I’ve ever known a couple, especially one that have only been married a year, spend such little time together.
What is it with her doing freckles at 30? I know it is a teenage trend at the moment. It's made me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

cazellie

VIP Member
Are they still not sleeping in that attic room? What was the point in paying for all that work for it to be a posing space 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s a selfish twat, and she knows it. He could have had a nice easy meal prepped for her to reheat when she arrived home, a clean house, shopping done. Instead he’s literally don’t nothing for over 2 weeks.
He’s been ‘working’ I have you know 🙃

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Not much to celebrate when you live a fake arse sham of a marriage.She’s had two holidays without him and had to drag a friend to turkey as Dino came out to play.I think resentment is kicking in with flaps as what the actual fuck does prickenden bring to the table.Spoiled overinflated ego and a inability to parent his own son without his mummy shows how little this prick can do for himself when flaps not around.
The shitbag couldn’t even afford to run a Range Rover he had to go to his stepdad to buy a cheaper car for him😂😂😂😂. Flapz must look back and think WTF! This isn’t the Z Lister life she envisioned.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They absolutely had a full on fight! Spud definitely said fighting. Flaps has woken up and can finally see what a rancid individual Fakey is. Her and the boys had a fabulous time with family, they all looked so relaxed and happy. Meanwhile they’ve come back to this narcissistic egotistical twat. If I was her, I’d kick him out!
Makes you worry what those children see and hear.

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
They have definitely fallen out.He will be giving it the i am so tired shit yet fucks off to the gym first thing in the morning.Selfish prick who once again is putting his own needs before his family.She looks like shit but no sympathetic words coming from me.You are what you want to be and hanging onto that useless twat is dragging her down.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So Colchester's answer to Kenneth branagh fucked off to work with a flea in his ear
Woke up dusty bin, stopped flaps kipping, and still thinks he's Mr Wonderful. Selfish cunt.
Hope he enjoys his "work" today, struggling to read, not being able to film anyone going for a shit, etc ....
Wonder what either of these two grifting gits have BEGGED for the most romantic 1st anniversary ever ...

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
He has no clue! First he copied what Bill Ward said almost word for word then when asked about taking his kit off he literally said yet again well I will do anything for money whereas Danny and Bill both spoke about it in a serious way and how it was important to the story he is such an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯
'To make them proud.'
I'm not sure there's anything in his life to be proud of. He treats his family so horribly, he can't hold down a job and is just overall a spite-filled, vacuous and lazy creature, who shamelessly uses the dead for engagement. 😕

• Angry
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Let’s see how many posts and ads flaps gets out in the next few days.Can’t believe Leo got gifted a stroller when he’s driven everywhere.🙄Loving he can’t film his days at (work)you can tell he hates everything about the full Monty👍Last day deep clean for me thank f love working with a complete bitch who doesn’t even work at the school.You always get one know it all who loves the sound of their own voice🙄🙄That’s my moan for today lol been a long week🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
He reminds me of that Fast Show character 'Brilliant' played by Paul Whitehouse. Rambling utter nonsense & drivel. "Just look at them fields brilliant and the sun in my sober eyes that's really brilliant.
Screenshot_20230828-120439_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230828-120635_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Nah his birthday posts are cracking me up 😂
The one from his mum is from about 15 years ago when he didn’t have wrinkles like an old man’s scrotum, then he posts ANOTHER one to himself with cover music “I’m a Masterpiece” 🤨 how vain?
Deluded bro ✌
IMG_3668.png
IMG_3669.png

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Never usually watch This Morning as I'm at work but I'm at home today and Andi Peters is presenting it alongside Rochelle Humes. 🤣

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Begged school shoes.
So they can spend a bit more of the Child Benefit on pot noodles and coke

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Guess what! I had a few wines last night AND I had a lie in, it was bliss. I don’t have this endless need to validate my life on IG! It just makes him look like a needy skeleton twat.
Nobody needs to validate their existence, except screaming nobody's like this cunt.
---
And as predicted, we have a story justifying what was in that glass (with a slice of lemon) at the BBQ. He reckons it was Pellegrino water but surely when you are serving water to somebody, you serve it in a tumbler with ice!

Why did he look and sound pissed in the clip where he's talking about their Pampus Grass 'Better Together' Convention Anniversary then afterwards? I'll say it once and I'll say it again, he has a drink problem. That's why he looks so haggard. It's the booze. 💯

View attachment 2409661
View attachment 2409662
View attachment 2409663
View attachment 2409664
View attachment 2409665
He stinks of stale sweat, booze and desperation.....

• Heart