Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If he’s lonely, it’s his own fault. His constant need to be the centre of attention must be so draining if you’re in his company. We struggle to tolerate him on instagram, imagine actually being in a room with him in person 🙄 I think he’s having another pop at Flappy again. He tags her about being ‘his person’, she’s not shared it (yet), so then he’s trying to make out he’s lonely because she’s taken the boys away again.
Perhaps Flapz is sorting out his birthday present?

Divorce Papers! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

trine

Chatty Member
I do believe Sophie is doing a revenge payback. He completely shat on her 30th birthday and did nothing. Now she’s doing the exact same thing back to him 😆🖕🗿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen his last story where as usual he’s taking the piss out of the girl he’s with and what she’s wearing 😡 all while he’s eyefucking himself wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 🤢. How he can ever take the piss out of anyone and their attire with what he wears 🤯 The main cast members are obviously giving him a wide berth and who can blame them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Fakeys latest feel is giving me Shia LaBeouf motivational speech vibes.
😂😂
Is it the one where he’s in his grifted “gym” in his shared ownership house/garage?? I seriously think he’s watched the Tyson Fury documentary on Netflix too many times, the fool is acting very like Tyson Fury it’s actually frightening the way he’s trying to copy him just because he’s doing some shit fixed MMA fight and one cameraman has filmed him a few times when training for this shit show! There has to be a mental health disorder for mimicking someone else’s personality traits? or is he just a weirdo who craves attention?? He is making an absolute fool of himself, how the fuck has someone not told him that he needs to stop this pathetic instagram/wanting to be famous shit?? Christ almighty grow the fuck up Prickenden you are a nobody, get over yourself ffs you were just some cunt on x factor about 10 years ago!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I bet he doesn’t even get paid by them anymore. Probably just send him a few freebies. As for her, I don’t understand what she’s hoping to achieve with her clothes reels. There are so many instahuns doing this and making a much much better job of it, which she must be fully aware of because she follows most of them. I genuinely think like him, when she watches herself back, she sees something totally different to the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she ever mentioned her gym wear clothing since ??? you know the same shit all the huns are selling that she gets on ali express and then double/trebles the price! haha 😂 just like her you tube channel, her fashion designer on line course and correct me if im wrong but was there an interior design course aswell?? oh and that Bambi & Bear shite! Honestly she should have used that once lovey shed she had all set up to do beauty work from, it looked lovely and would have been a lot easier than trying to be famous and begging for freebies making a show of herself! Silly Sophie 🤭

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Instead of getting up early to go for a run and tell social media he isn’t drinking (lie) why the hell doesn’t he get up early and take those boys to the seaside? I never ever see him do anything just for those kids guarantee today goes like this run, gym lunch, nap then a walk and a pub meal with alcohol because that’s all they ever do as it’s what he wants I don’t think I have ever come across anyone so selfish as for the flavoured water last night yeah as someone else said he protests too much and after a year not even knowing when your wedding anniversary is what a joke although he was tiddled

• Haha
  • Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Did anyone see that event in majorca that a load of made in chelsea and other reality people went to? DF was there looking as gorgeous as ever. Fakey will have been stalking those pics dreaming about the life he couldve had 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Any man who comments fit under his wife’s post and is ignored by the wife needs to get in the 🗑Sorry but flaps not fit she’s underweight miserable and sadly the most wooden unnatural (influencer)ever 👍
I actually think he only likes skinny women. I can imagine he thinks anybody above a size 10 is grossly overweight. I think he has always gone for girls who have had the same body type as his mother 🤢 Christ Zelda and Flappy even have matching implants 🤮 He’d be the type of person if she put on even half a stone, he’d probably have a dig at her for putting on (much needed) weight. Thing is the pair of them being so scrawny looking is doing them no favours in the looks department. They both look haggard and so much older than they actually are.

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Fake monetises everything and everyone: an unfortunate picture of Leo4Likes as a very young baby; that daft video of his mother going over his arm for views.

He's desperate for anything he can lay his hands on but the ultimate aim has to be Gogglebox, Strictly or a bigger "presenting" slot on Lorraine or This Morning. None of this is EVER going to happen. He knows this and that's why he has days when he's "anxious".

He really has no boundaries and I am SO glad that he's been prevented from filming at the FM. I'm surprised no-one stopped him filming during panto.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Showing his birthday card to try and prove they actually like him haha - sad act!
That really is tragic 😂 imagine being 35 years old and showing a birthday card you’ve received from your work colleagues to a bunch of strangers online, just to try and prove that people supposedly like you 🙄😂

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
When do we ever see her in a pair of deichmann trainers- they will soon be on Vinted. I don’t understand these places who have them to advertise their stuff, she is especially shite at it. So wooden.

Redtea2

VIP Member
I reckon they had a row yesterday they literally went offline about 4pm and nothing from her at all this morning probably because it was bank holiday and he did exactly what I said apart from the walk it was run, gym, nap then food self centered prick
Yes she ain’t seen her husband all summer and when she does he goes Nando’s
mate I’d row with the cunt aswell 😂😂
she hates this new life you can tell . A nandos ffs 😂😂 it’s cheaper than weatherspoons

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well I’ve been in the Colchester area and not a sniff of the main man.
Saw a lookalike area, same hair and tan but nope lol. On another note Colchester is really nice 👍
You couldn't miss him. Teeth you can see from the international space station, and behaves like an attention seeking cunt

• Haha