Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell is he only 35. Honestly I new he wasn't in his 40s despite looking like he is but no way is he that young. Hes gotta be lying about his age!!!

Reactions: 16
Every time I see a video of him miming to music I am shocked at how out of time he is, he can’t dance at all?! What can he do?

Reactions: 24
O
Ok everyone. Is it only me (please say no), but 35 means you have been around for 35yrs. So isn't it 36th chapter?? Cos I am getting me coat if it isn't. Been wishing all my cousins kids "happy 4th chapter", when they turned 3. OH jeebus!
---
Thank you! You have just answered my question and made me feel intelligent

Reactions: 21
New thread

Reactions: 11
He’s not wired right
how old doing a birthday post to himself cringe
so all his tena huns come flocking
bet nobody decent commented

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.