Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say. Just said he was very happy with his present
I thought maybe I missed something as I'm in the block club

ETA - I wonder if it was that nasty ring he got the other week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can’t wish Fred or Leo a happy birthday but make sure the chosen one gets a shout out Why has she got so much slap on her face must fucking melt in the sundoormatt who escapes her daily to the tip paid his insurance on his leased car I bet lol.God I bet he goes the long way home when he escapes that old boot.

Reactions: 20
You sad twat! Wishing himself a happy birthday posing and eyefucking himself. Am I surprised - not one tiny bit
them fucking low sticky out ears, the big nose and the massive head, its fucking comical yet he adores himself

Reactions: 17
His mum is shady. She chose a pic which doesn’t bear any resemblance to how he looks now. If you squint he kinda looks like a young Zac Effron.

Reactions: 18
Masterpiece? Ringpiece more like has to be the new thread title it’s killed me over here

Reactions: 20
How long til he shares this I do think that Off Limits shouldn’t use photos of Fred or Leo though. Especially Fred the fact he’s not even his child

Attachments

Reactions: 22
The bellend must be drooling as he has so far received over 1k comments on his birthday post. Little shit!

Reactions: 14
How long til he shares this I do think that Off Limits shouldn’t use photos of Fred or Leo though. Especially Fred the fact he’s not even his child
The caption on that pic “…and can’t for the amazing future” why doesn’t anyone have basic grammar skills any more

Reactions: 17
The bellend must be drooling as he has so far received over 1k comments on his birthday post. Little shit!
Still not a good return on over 1,000,000 ‘followers’ though and how many of the comments are from him or his other accounts
---
The caption on that pic “…and can’t for the amazing future” why doesn’t anyone have basic grammar skills any more
You are talking about an agency that’s owned by little Chris from TOWIE Amazing future he’s the oldest reality person on their books I’d imagine

Reactions: 19
How longs that J balloon been up, looks half deflated, bit like his face and flappys boulders

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.