Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heneghs

VIP Member
My sprog is 3 in October and hasn’t had a botbot as they call it’s frm like 13 months, and still naps in a bed, don’t need a car drive to her her to fall to sleep, I thought leo went to nursery or Crèche, surely becoz his shitty parents can’t break the shitty habits he has, the nursery normally can , or at least start the poor kid to develop better habits etc, and parents normally implement these at home, it’s just so odd how stunted they are leaving him !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HMC

VIP Member
Meanwhile, Flappy is selling her household crap over on Facebook marketplace 😬
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8556.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
I did say I wonder if word gets round clearly it does the show’s producer has obviously had a heads up over his excessive and inappropriate filming

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I know it’s not like she’ll get paid anymore 🙄. The others that have done ads for Deichmann have posted once on their grids and once on their stories weeks ago. I think she repeats all her ads so much trying to make out she’s a good salesperson. Trouble is the minute she opens her mouth or tries to act, that theory falls flat on its face 🤭 Maybe she’s still trying to get them to put her on their actual grid 😂
My lad wouldn't have been seen dead wearing those shoes at school. And my daughter would have destroyed the pair by the end of the first day, the way she dragged her feet and was climbing up trees.
---
Lol@ the way she says Deichmann her lips so big she can’t even talk properly 🤣🤣If that’s what 30 looks like think the next 20 years are going to be😱😱
She could French kiss a moose with those lips

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They only got married because they were desperate to up their online likes .
Fucking ludicrous.

View attachment 2415277
The proposal was the most contrived thing I ever saw. He spent the weeks leading up to it moaning daily how he was losing followers and then suddenly the penny dropped and conveniently a proposal followed. Watch them do a vow renewal at some stage just for the likes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
He should never have taken on the Full Monty when he has such a young family I doubt if anyone else in the cast has got a two year old but he is skint and he loves being away from home so I will sit here waiting with my popcorn for when spud doesn’t want to know him because he doesn’t know who he is yesterday he could have missed his training for one day and had a nice family day out somewhere but no Jake does what Jake wants I assume he will only see his mum now if he performs near to her home and he wants a free stay

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I bet she wishes she was still in the USA away from him! 💯

• Angry
  • Wow

Turmeric123

VIP Member
What in the world were those last few posts from fakey about, I definitely heard Maris say fighting daddy and kids pick up on things him saying mummy hurt daddy 😬

Edited to add no way he spent nearly £20 on Mr Beast bars for Fred 😂😂😂
Maris said something like Mummys very naughty she frightened Daddy, amd mummy hurt Daddy you cried and asked him if he's happy now which fakey trys to laugh off saying you heard it here first in his usual passive aggressive tone

What an Anniversary 🤣

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Grateful and humble, grateful and humble blah blah blah. You’d think he’d hit the big time in the west end. He’s got a touring play (will be his last) and playing dress up as a dinosaur at butlins for the weekend.

He’s depressed because he’s got to “work” and would much rather be sat around on instagram all day.

He obviously still reads here even though he’s so busy as he’s still filming his friends at work for our benefit. Come on jakey, if they love you so much, film Danny hatchard and bill ward today messing around with you. Have to get Larry out for a bingo if he does.

• Heart
  • Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
A friend of mine mentioned him yesterday, not sure how he came up in conversation, the first thing she said was oh the gay guy Jake…he’s probably thinking it’s tattlers thinking he’s gay to be negative but people who just see him think he is too. She even said Sophie knows it, it’s just a marriage of convenience. This sham suits them both.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Erm working til 6 every day is that fakey you big fat liar because there you are in Sophie’s story just leaving the house with your packed bag so obviously finished quite some time ago to drive home and pack notice neither she nor Fred gave a crap about him going
I know how awkward was that 😬. There's definitely something gone down there, he looks awkward as fuck and no spud in sight welcoming him back. Flaps and Fred, couldn't give two shits he's there.

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Another interview he’s done recently which again proves everything we all say about him. He’s not interested in having an actual career. He just wants to be on TV, be famous and get as much money as he can. He’s already been on probably the highest paid reality TV shows and look where that’s got him financially 🙄 He calls himself a TV presenter and actor but is touting himself for any reality show going. He’s an absolute joke and wonders why he struggles to get any decent work. Fucking muppet
Most people would love to earn as much money as they can but to mouth off about it, especially in his industry, is embarrassing. Every video I’ve seen of his Dino interview he admits he’ll take any job going so what does that say about him! Don’t get me wrong as I know lots of people take anything going to pay the bills but it’s the way he behaves. I’m sure others doing the same, or similar, work are a lot more grateful and professional. He needs to shut up, prove he’s a hard worker and be bloody grateful for the work he does get! What I do (self employed) I try and behave professionally but I’m also friendly with people who come to me for my work and I’m rewarded with very good feedback and I’m recommended. The same couldn’t be said for Fakey.

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
He really doesn’t sell the life he’s living. The lack of reliable/regular work, the lack of stability as he’s here there and everywhere in the country doing odd jobs for tv/Butlins etc, it’s hardly living the dream is it?
I personally can’t see the appeal of it.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Poor child seems so on edge around him he looked do happy and relaxed on holiday. Flaps also seems way more affectionate toward him when Fakey isn't around
Fakey is jealous of Freddie imo
Cuntys jealous of ANYONE WHO TAKES THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIM......
If that isn't a big enough 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩for flaps, I don't know what is .
She needs to get her kids away from that twat.
---
Agree, why on earth post that clip about fighting? Also watch the way he says ‘and mummy’s back’ at the end…his face and tone!
I think that shows that bollock face doesn't understand a word that Maris says ....
Dirty delete soon??????
---
What in the world were those last few posts from fakey about, I definitely heard Maris say fighting daddy and kids pick up on things him saying mummy hurt daddy 😬

Edited to add no way he spent nearly £20 on Mr Beast bars for Fred 😂😂😂
Perhaps flaps should do the MMA fight instead of him.....😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Here's the story of a beggy couple....
Who was bringing up a brat that's called Maris........
Both of them..... have grasping fingers
They are both a bloody nightmare.

Here's the story, of a bag called Zelda......
Who was busy with Internetting her whole life....
Legs Akimbo,Fags & incessant filming -
No wonder no cunt likes them..........

Till the one day when these beggars met this Tattle
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would soon become unstuck -
That's the way Tattle calls out this grifting Bunch.

This Grifting Bunch....
This Grifting Bunch.....
That's the way this Tattle boots these begging cunts.............

😃

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Flappys whacked out the credit card for a take away, I KNEW he had none the last two weeks or we would of seen it. He makes me laugh with the skint they are, how small are those pizzas, kids size? lol

• Haha