Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s going to do a ton of stories today to make up for not being able to in the week 😴 That’s if he’s not too tired the poor love from working more than a day this week

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Must be bloody hard up to sell that stuff. Take it down the charity shop you tight bastards...

• Heart
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Maybe get a bit of discipline in that kid's life, stop babying him - he's three next February and get him an age appropriate bed you village idiot.

She's morphing more into Ronnie Barker by the minute! Nothing attractive about her whatsoever.

View attachment 2420946
View attachment 2420947
She already has a child but you’d never know it! Who has a 9pm bedtime for a toddler? Dumb bint. Stop the baby naps, the bot bot, put him in a proper bed at 7pm. Tire him out during the day with activities and get off your phone. 9pm should be Freddie’s bedtime not Spuds.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Not much to celebrate when you live a fake arse sham of a marriage.She’s had two holidays without him and had to drag a friend to turkey as Dino came out to play.I think resentment is kicking in with flaps as what the actual fuck does prickenden bring to the table.Spoiled overinflated ego and a inability to parent his own son without his mummy shows how little this prick can do for himself when flaps not around.

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
I really wanna but but Im a lady and also dont wanna get banned but what an absolute bleep, not only she gets all that crap grifted for Maris, the beggy bleep can t even be arsed to get a sponge and clean it before begging for a tenner for it, what a p poor family they are. I absolutely do not beleive she gave any food that time she said she'd donated some, not if she's scrapping around for a measly tenner. Get a job!!!!!!

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Masked Singer is on in Minehead today that’s why he’s quiet he’s driving! Bet The Full Monty cast piss themselves at him going off to play a baby Dino at the weekend for pocket money

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Have you all got work today? I need to know because Jake has got work today, did you know he’s got a job and has to go to work, I’m going to work too. Don’t think I would survive the day without knowing Jake has work and has a 1h30 commute there and back. Gotta go as I have work 😂
I have work today, don’t know how I managed my massive commute down the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Just showed Mr Vanilla those pics above of Fakey’s fighting fwends he said they look like gang of hillbilly’s - apologies if anyone on here is related to anyone in that group ”
Personally I wouldn’t want to bump into any one of them in daylight at alone in the dark 😱

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Can you remember that gifted work out mirror thing never been seen again I despise this haggard cunt so much

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Poor Fred with his head down on his knee.I absolutely hate the prick that is Jake and the intrusion into private matters that shouldn’t be on the internet.Everyone argues and if I lived with that arsehole I would tell him a few home truths.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22