Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously he’s fucking tapped. Who takes their shirt off whilst running, then uses somebody else’s driving mirror on their hedge to take a selfie in and post on Instagram Oh and he’s shared the Zelda reel again

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Seriously he’s fucking tapped. Who takes their shirt off whilst running, then uses somebody else’s driving mirror on their hedge to take a selfie in and post on Instagram Oh and he’s shared the Zelda reel again
If he's not doing gay for pay I'll eat my hat! X

Reactions: 25
See how he’s standing. He really thinks he has a good body. Anyway let him keep working out, he will look about 80 in the face very soon.

Reactions: 18
I'm really struggling to understand how someone can go to the gym, sweat that much and then not shower before getting back in his car
Has he been banned from the gym showers for some reason?
But it was just bants mate..

Reactions: 22
Don’t know if anyone saw these? I missed a bit of the old thread. What a saddo.
I’m actually embarrassed for him . How fucking desperate is that Wonder why he’s not tagged the BBC though? Happy to keep tagging them when it comes to SCD

Who would want to watch those two on any show.Desperate times tagging everyone stupid twat.His addiction to working out is of the scale and boy he looks rough and old.Let’s see how long it takes before he pisses everyone of at the full Monty.

Reactions: 20
Seriously! Spunk bubbles!! Does he honestly not realise how badly he comes across? Talent scouts will come across him and dismiss him immediately as he is a vain and crass twat!
---
And of course channel 4 and ITV will see him use foul language as soon as they open his stories and think, hmmmm he’d be such a good entertainer

Attachments

Omg just why?
I swear he has to be the most vain person I’ve ever come across in my life, and he has the least reason to be cos he’s so undeniably unattractive. Vile wrinkled body, vile wrinkled face. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this stage. Imagine coming round the bend in your car and seeing that posing twat

Reactions: 27
I'm really struggling to understand how someone can go to the gym, sweat that much and then not shower before getting back in his car
He's just a fucking manky soap dodger. Probably sprays himself all over with deodorant and knock off Joop...

Reactions: 20
Imagine them on Gogglebox I wouldn't have a clue what either of them was saying. Not that it will happen.

I hope he gets into CBB. It would be scraping the barrel to call him a celebrity, but still

Reactions: 17
Who would want to watch those two on any show.Desperate times tagging everyone stupid twat.His addiction to working out is of the scale and boy he looks rough and old.Let’s see how long it takes before he pisses everyone of at the full Monty.
He'll give himself either a stroke or a heart attack, or both
---
Imagine them on Gogglebox I wouldn't have a clue what either of them was saying. Not that it will happen.

I hope he gets into CBB. It would be scraping the barrel to call him a celebrity, but still
It would just be the Jake show, if he got on Gogglebox. They wouldn't watch any thing, or talk about it, it would just be me me me ...
---
I'd run over the cunt. Be worth the cost of knocking the dent out of me car ...

Reactions: 21
He'll give himself either a stroke or a heart attack, or both
---

It would just be the Jake show, if he got on Gogglebox. They wouldn't watch any thing, or talk about it, it would just be me me me ...
Yes, he would be prancing around eyefucking the cameras, doing stunts with her - and all the clips would be cut out of the show

Reactions: 15
Flaps on her way to San Francisco..the way she eats that crisp her mouth makes me .......
---
Fred lookes bored to fuck, 3 hours travelling, wonder how Maris will cope .
God those fucking dinghy lips and Yes Joon, Fred looks bored to fucking death, poor kid, why not go to Florida with her sister in an Air B n B. Do these wankers ever do anything just for the kids!
---
Polly Piss head needs to grow the fuck up she looks like a bloke in drag having a mid life crisis
Dying at Polly pisshead she fucking loves herself don't she
---
Omg just why?
Cos he thinks he's gorgeous
Veiny, big beaked, wiggy, ugly bastard
---
Fuccccckkkkkk offfff you cretins, who wants the Zelda and Fakey Show, definitely not us. Thick cunts aren't they
---

Imagine him with no social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yes I noticed this. Exactly what I thought..all muted!

Reactions: 12
Probs for taking his phone camera in there with him

Reactions: 15
Well, he's been quiet for 3 hours, obviously gone for a fucking nap hasn't he🫠🫠 what's the point in being all Billy big balls about not lying in then having a fucking nap. Can't wait to see him having to work this week
He'll be on later pretending to support Utd, plastic fan he is. What an unbearable prick. He hates being alone cos there's no one to be a cunt to

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.