Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely been helped out by his mum.Not once has he called Matt his stepdad or grandad to Leo and have heard zelda say go to grandad when he’s stayed over.Fake arse overgrown child who can’t manage his own finances without his mum😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he do this pout all the time? Does he think it looks sexy?
To me it looks like he’s offering to give someone a BJ 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3499.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He is going back to mummy's house this evening and leaves tomorrow morning because he is working.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔What a useless prick he is, and fancy telling the whole SM scene all his business...:rolleyes:.Mummy's boy...still...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being in your mid thirties and you have to get mummy and stepdaddy to sort out a new car for you 😂 Wonder if he’s going home via Skegness tomorrow 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We all knew the new step dad has helped the useless prick out.Funny how he gives Matt that name when it suits his narrative.Bet he’s co signed as that idiot does not have a regular income.God does zelda just clean as she’s bored she’s so dull to listen to👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m up north and other than house prices (in some places) everything else costs the same!
I know if we’ve had a newish car sometimes it’s been brought up from another area as it was advertised from another garage then dropped at our local dealer. I think the same has happened when we got a brand new car too.
I used to live up north and they have hundreds of dodgy dealer company’s that will give you finance but add a hell of a lot more to it . My cousin has a basic bmw and he’s paying double what the car is worth new . Jake is definitely going to be paying a lot more than it’s worth because he knows he can’t buy any car at all so he needs finance .
---
Not sticking up for them but the fact he ‘works’ away as much as he can and usually takes his car with him, she would need a car just to get Freddie to school. Where they live isn’t on a good public transport route and Freddie’s school isn’t within walking or cycling distance from theirs. She doesn’t need a Range Rover though. That’s purely for looks, even though he’s been slating the make himself.
Hers will go next no way he will drive around in a tit car whilst she has the Range Rover .
she might have to wait though as I’m sure you can’t just give a car back midway unless you put yourself into debt with the company they still charge you .
---
Imagine being in your mid thirties and you have to get mummy and stepdaddy to sort out a new car for you 😂 Wonder if he’s going home via Skegness tomorrow 🦖
Actually tragic so he couldn’t get finance meaning he’s in debt and no regular income so had no choice but to beg his mum to help !!
so has Matt bought him a car or got him one on finance …. Matt really is a mug

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He must have the credit rating of a third world country....
Saddo Jake, had to get mummy and stepdad to get him a car, at his bleeping age.
Guess what, I've got a mini, bought outright and no debt, you wasteman...
If I was soapy, I'd be so ashamed of this spendthrift waster bleep ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just waiting now for showing off of car and let’s do something out of order to my mum which is just banter and will get me loads of comments saying we should be on Gogglebox. I’m guessing finding out of date food item or making some sort of mess any other bids? I don’t know how he isn’t embarrassed asking his stepdad to buy him a car at his age! If he spent less of his earnings on tit sportswear he could have got himself a fairly reasonable runner! Selfish to the absolute core! For someone who claims it doesn’t matter if you don’t have much money he goes to a lot of trouble to make it look like he has

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely the stepdad must think WTF, go and get a job, you absolute waster, and pay your own way in life. 😡

Reactions: 26
WTF does he look like in that top!!! 🤢🤢

That car has definitely gone back. You can tell he's lying. Funny how DoorMatt is now being called Stepdad. Definitely sorted it out for him.

View attachment 2356537
View attachment 2356539
View attachment 2356540
---

All the blue are still unsold!
That fake laugh thing he does winds me up so much. Touching that crappy barnet like it’s his own hair! Prick. I feel for Doormatt! He prolly has no money left. Zelda and Jacob are spending all of it! I imagine he’s taken a lump sum out of his pension.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There was Flappy making a beeline for Fakey in Ibiza, thinking if Eyal wasn’t going to get her into the ‘celebrity’ world, she’d make a play for the reigning DOI champion instead and enjoy all the riches and fame it would bring her. Fast forward five years and her now husband is having to go cap in hand to his mummy/stepdad to help him buy a car. So Flappy, as a person who spouts about manifesting things, how has that worked out for you? How different is your life now to what you thought it would be five years ago and are you embarrassed that you continually play at being rich but can’t even afford to run 2 Range Rovers between you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he do this pout all the time? Does he think it looks sexy?
To me it looks like he’s offering to give someone a BJ 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2356722
He is really rank, just look at that face. His eyes are disappearing fast. I feel for him😂😂😂. He defo doesn’t sleep a wink which is why he has deteriorated so fast in just a couple of years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.