Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question. Are cars cheaper to buy up North like houses, food etc…. Surely there must be a reason why he’s getting a car so far from home? Or maybe it’s nearer Zeldas cos she’s sorting the finance out in her name 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m up north and other than house prices (in some places) everything else costs the same!
I know if we’ve had a newish car sometimes it’s been brought up from another area as it was advertised from another garage then dropped at our local dealer. I think the same has happened when we got a brand new car too.

Reactions: 16
As his stupid mother does his book keeping bet she’s sorted his car finance out.He’s sat now looking a twit in a brown vest saying he should have changed😳Was raining before you set of dick head.Flaps not seen her son for two weeks but has to film him at a play centre and McDonald’s 😳Ffs no one cares most parents don’t piss off to America for a week for no reason whatsoever😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Serious question. Are cars cheaper to buy up North like houses, food etc…. Surely there must be a reason why he’s getting a car so far from home? Or maybe it’s nearer Zeldas cos she’s sorting the finance out in her name 🤷🏻‍♀️
I won’t be surprised if their home does end up in Zelda’s name. The bailiffs are coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m up north and other than house prices (in some places) everything else costs the same!
I know if we’ve had a newish car sometimes it’s been brought up from another area as it was advertised from another garage then dropped at our local dealer. I think the same has happened when we got a brand new car too.
Ok 😊 there are so many car garages round the area where he lives that there must be a reason for him going up north for it and if it’s not price, must be cos mummys either paying for it or taking the finance agreement out in her name.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Thing is he doesn’t need a fancy car he could cycle to the gym his occasional work he mostly travels by train and Krueger drives the rest of the time this is as usual him pretending he’s successful and has money saddo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok 😊 there are so many car garages round the area where he lives that there must be a reason for him going up north for it and if it’s not price, must be cos mummys either paying for it or taking the finance agreement out in her name.
If he’s just getting a little second hand run-around then yeah what’s the reason? Or, like you say, mummy is financing it? Imagine being almost 40 and having to beg to mummy for cash 😂 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is he doesn’t need a fancy car he could cycle to the gym his occasional work he mostly travels by train and Krueger drives the rest of the time this is as usual him pretending he’s successful and has money saddo
Do they really need 2 cars 🤔 she doesn’t go out to work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
How fake is this? Poor Fred can't wait to get away from him. He looks so uncomfortable.

All fake and forced but watch his face drop at the end. That's the real Fakey - a bleep. 💯

View attachment 2356176
View attachment 2356177
---
This twit has far too much time on his hands. I cannot wait for The Full Meltdown when he actually has to work. How long until all the fake illnesses come out again?

View attachment 2356180
---
So Flapz would divorce him if he said she had put on weight but quite happily takes his passive aggressive comments about her all the time. Boy she must be desperate!

View attachment 2356183
Why does he have to eye duck all the time. It just looks forced and unnatural.

Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for them but the fact he ‘works’ away as much as he can and usually takes his car with him, she would need a car just to get Freddie to school. Where they live isn’t on a good public transport route and Freddie’s school isn’t within walking or cycling distance from theirs. She doesn’t need a Range Rover though. That’s purely for looks, even though he’s been slating the make himself.

• Heart
🐔 I can see them, this time next year him buying a tandem to get them about, him at the front and a hook up for Maris behind her.... :LOL:.

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF does he look like in that top!!! 🤢🤢

That car has definitely gone back. You can tell he's lying. Funny how DoorMatt is now being called Stepdad. Definitely sorted it out for him.

---
Are the blue tickets ones still available? He’s definitely getting either doormatt or zelda to co sign for him🤣She’s certainly using Fred today just leave the poor lad alone hate how she posts him for what reason😳S
All the blue are still unsold!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I sincerely hope they don't end up living with his mother and her husband. I wouldn't wish having Fakey to stay, on my worst enemy. I really wouldn't.

• Haha
Bonjour All (sorry been attempting to learn French, it’s soo bloody hard - I did German at school)

How is everyone ? All good I hope. I haven’t kept up to much with the thread (but I suspect nothing has changed much though). I have skimmed it though.
So nothing has changed essentially - he’s still an unoriginal bleep with a Delboy mentality “this time next year I’ll get more than 2 mins on a loose women competition, NEXT YEAR” - nope.

*Not diverting thread - this paragraph has purpose*

So, my aunt was away last week or week before was in Andalusia, with her family. And she met Kate Lawler (now I don’t follow her, but I voted for her to win big brother & always like her. I couldn’t stand Jade or the celebration of her stupidity) & her family as they were at the same resort. My aunt said they were all lovely & her little girl was similar to myself as a toddler - walking, talking and super aware. But also polite (I swear, but I have excellent manners). I was a child who was aware very early on aka NOSEY. But I was fortunate that my mum & family spent quality time with me, reading, encouraging me etc. Anyway, I had a look at Kates insta & oh my word - that little girl is quite something isn’t she, very polite, so bright (even learning Czech) but Kate & her husband speak to her like a person & not a baby. I was never babied once I was a toddler & would have rejected it.

PANTO boy isn’t mature enough for a child, mainly due to him being so self involved. The fact this bloke could not manage 1 bleeping NIGHT babysitting your child ? GET TO duck, DAD OF THE YEAR.

I’m not going to mock Sophie’s skin because I have had acne, not that bad but it’s not great - but friendly tip : STOP bleeping doing numerous skin products, it’s ridiculous & your skin is unable to attach itself with a routine because she also is being soo thirsty for reels & freebies.

I am not going to mock financial situation either, but I will say this - SMOKE & MIRRORS is just that. Smoke eventually evaporates & mirrors can crack - this is what is happening. But the fact, he is doing this dance around the issue - the car story etc, it’s telling - mummy gives this duck pocket money. I imagine he’s tit with money (I am not great myself, I have help - I know my strength & budgeting isn’t it) but I suspect irresponsible due to JAUNDICE always bailing him out. Imagine how much he’s spent on fake followers ?

But maybe the reason for this occurring is PANTO BOYS FAULT - his innate desperation to get to 1 million followers (and 40% or more are fake) drove him into a desperate place & the fact he knew he bought himself a huge amount to get to 1 million (he so deluded he can’t even accept that himself). The man had an unrealistic opinion of himself & his talent - but he’s self absorbed enough to believe anything positive said about himself, even if it’s just an empty platitude - his ego doesn’t read that.

Sorry for the long whinge, I can’t be fucked with these people at all & due on.

Hugs to all ❤

Ps - AS A NORTHERNER we do not claim this duck. He’s not one of ours. Nope. He’s not allowed in.

Edit : read something incorrectly, I thought someone asked if he’s northerner - I’ve lost my glasses & duck it’s hardwork today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.