Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abetterusername

That gym video is a massive ick. Those mats 🤢 and surprise, surprise..... Only one person with his top off. I'm long blocked but seeing Fakey being filmed by other people is quite refreshing. He really doesn't like it

• Haha
Reactions: 24

VC10

VIP Member
Can’t even relax in their own home because he has to constantly film. If he were my son he’d be banned from my home. Why do they, especially Matt, put up with it?
And his mum! Constantly talking about Emmerdale & what’s already happened? Why? I could understand it more if she was giving spoilers but it just seems so pointless! And the talk about what she’s cleaned. Who cares???
It's all deranged. A while ago she had a piece of paper with birthday shout-outs on it - online- to who? Pointless ludicrousness😆😆😆😆💀
I think she thought she was Gloria Hunnirford or something, on radio2

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her latest reel 🤢 So she’s asking which ones to keep, so admitting (which we all knew anyway) she orders clothes just to film reels and do aff links on and then returns them. So why has she started marking her stories as ads implying she’s getting paid to advertise them? Considering the amount of accounts she follows that are just instahuns doing try on reels, you’d think by now she would have got better at it but no still looks as wooden and sullen faced as ever. Imagine being a qualified beauty therapist but choosing to play dress up online for a ‘living’ instead 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just seen these on the SCD thread and these comments aren’t even from people on here 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Another annoying fuckwit though. Christ with Sam Thompson and Adams brothers in the audience, thank fucking Christ Fakeys not on it as well 🙄
Shouting at the judges, bringing Leo onto the dance floor...it would be hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

It's never going to happen anyway. 🤣

• Haha

Alison10011

So clearly this is a private pic sent by Flaps to him.. Its not on her stories.. Why does he feel the need to share it..??

No one fucking cares, you don't miss him, he's only been gone 10 minutes and you've spent more time away from him in the last week. I think he is absolutely jealous and bitter that he's been left behind.

Attachments

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Think she seriously needs to go see someone about her addiction to posting her awful face.What a mess and all that sun damage and fillers just making her look shocking.The nose thing she had done did fuck all to be honest nothing she does helps with that face👀View attachment 2356111
I’m convinced she’s publicly showing it off all the time because she’s desperate for a top dermatologist to take her on as a case study. She then gets it for free and her skin gets proper expert treatment on it. As a rule I have every sympathy for anyone with bad skin but when you use it as a way to get free treatment, gifts, aff links, ads, etc…… any sympathy I have disappears. The amount of different products and the way she fries herself in the sun, it maybe harsh but she deserves anything she gets 🤷🏻‍♀️ She can’t be that self conscious about it because she wouldn’t do the amount of stories/reels/posts she does and flaunt herself or her skin the way she does if she was.

• Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Finally caved in and watched Zelda. Crikey. Flashbacks to being terrified by the crones in Macbeth.

So… she takes notes on Coronation Street, then reads them out for… err… anyone?

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
It’s so obvious he is skint! If he could afford finance on a car he would go to a reputable dealer he is ringing round all the dodgy ones except as far as I know these days even they won’t give you finance without a wage coming in as for her you feel urgh love because you live with a vampire he has drained you physically emotionally and he drains any money you do have coming in but I know what might make you feel better give that gifted skincare to a women’s refuge

• Haha

Ferret

Chatty Member
I don’t get it. If you want to know what happened in Emmerdale you will watch it yourself. Does she know that we all have TVs 😂
Also who cares about what she’s done every day? She never films herself out and about just in her kitchen.
Maybe she wants a job as a tv presenter and is hoping a TV Producer will find her on Instagram and give her a job 😂😂😂

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a “look I’m a celeb” vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people aren’t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well it’s not like he’s got anything else to do 🙄 How long once he starts rehearsals will the tiredness, sickness, aches, pains, stress, grief, anxiety, missing family come into play?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is this the first time he's ever actually acknowledged Matt?
He is the eternal brat. Acts like one, is completely selfish, immature and dislikeable and needs to be bailed out when he runs out of money.
Yep, first time EVER he's actually acknowledged DoorMatt!

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
God they dress that wee lad in some hideous clothes. Either beige or some kind of vile vomit clothing that is always oversized. Plus Fakey, take away his bottle. He’s old enough not to have one you lazy gits.

I can’t believe he disappeared off to the gym when he won’t see them for a few weeks now. He’s a real odd bloke.
There's no love in that marriage, imo.
And I have zero time for her but she really needs to get away from him, with the children. He is poisonous.

When you see photos of her, from just a few years ago, she was a nice looking, healthy looking woman. I would say her family would welcome her with open arms if she left him.

He could go back home to mummy although I would feel very sorry for the stepdad, if that happened.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Thing is I’m certain he thinks he looks so hardworking and dedicated pissing off to the gym at the crack of dawn but as he has a young family he just looks like a chauvinist who thinks women should do all the work of getting the kids up breakfast off to nursery and school getting the laundry on (didn’t he leave his for her when she was last away with the boys?) this morning for example he could have got spud dressed teeth brushed etc while she grabbed a coffee made sure they had got everything then driven them to the airport had some breakfast with them before waving them off but no he films them briefly then goes out the door! It’s not like he hasn’t got all day to go gym oh well fakey another reason of the many why you won’t get Strictly EVER!
He did give spud some berries 3 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart