Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Sophie can get as many gifted face creams as she wants, but it will not help that skin; nothing has. She's been advertising the shit for years, and her skin is still awful; she loves bragging that she gets freebies; as @CrazyBaldhead said a while back, you get all the freebies you want, but they don't pay your mortgage or finances. Spot on. She's a beggy bitch who thinks she is fantastic and has such a good life when in reality, she lives in a basic house and is married to Jake fucking quickened; I mean, it's fine to have a basic house, but the way she goes on is like she lived in a fucking mansion when she got the shitty loft conversion she compared it to a Kardashian's house,

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He loves a premier inn so much but that’s only when he’s having to pay for it. So why has he followed loads of hotels trying to blag freebies when he’s on tour if he prefers a premier inn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Libbub

VIP Member
He's directing the insults at us only though I can see how it would be off putting to his Tena Huns. Love that phrase by the way, not sure who coined it. Possibly @CrazyBaldhead?

He thinks he's so funny and he clearly cares more about getting at us than he does his [very few] genuine fans.

Prickenden: You still haven't called us Fakeys. Stop reading here and get on with it.
Hes not the sharpest tool in the box tho is he?
His big mouth and Turkey teef are taking up the space where his brain should be.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So the MS is on at Skegness tomorrow so that’s obviously why he’s heading to Zeldas later today as she’s only 1hr and half away where Colchester is 3 and a half hours. I wonder if he thinks doing the Butlins gigs may help him get on the TV version in the long run 😂😂😂
As for any friends. Could you imagine spending anytime with him 🤯 He must be so draining with the constant filming and needing attention. Will be interesting to see if any z listers turn up to his MMA fight. I suppose if they hand out freebies, you may get some of the ex reality dregs turn up just so they get papped outside the venue 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Nice to see Fred not burnt to a crisp.Of course creepy joe has to film him as Leo is hardly giving him the likes he craves.Imagine having to act like you actually like Jake 😳🤣

• Sad
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I had ENT appointment yesterday, waited since pre covid for. I’ve now been referred to the tinnitus clinic for physio (although not sure how physio helps tinnitus?) I’ve also been told I need a small hearing aid in one ear. So if he tries with that shit again I’ll be fuming. He has no idea what it’s like and he certainly don’t suffer. I can’t wear earphones anymore as it makes my tinnitus worse and hurts my ears. He seems to be able to have headphones on 24/7
My other half suffers from it and is hard of hearing too. I don’t believe for one minute Fakey has it. Lying there one minute saying he has it then up shrieking and making noises. Lazy twat that he is

Justdee

Chatty Member
I dont know if any of you saw on the news chatty programme this morning,Shirley ballas talking about her brother dying and the challenges she's doing to raise awareness and money,
That's how you do it fakey,she talked about the charity and not herself
When I saw it I wondered how long he would take to remind everyone he lost a brother,I think it was under 20 minutes.

It must actually be really nice for flapz mum to be on the trip with her girls and the grandkids,away from fakey,probably explains why his soo extraly bitter.
But surely now they're travelling and stating in Airbnb the price has shot up?
How can they afford it?

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Didn't he say last week he was getting bored of Instagram, was gonna spend less time on it🤔🤔 aye Fakey of course you are, it's his fucking whole life the sad, veiny rug wearing beak nosed prick.
He's so happy the reel got 500k views,that's half your followers dickhead, he probably watched it loads and Zelda too, God she's a nasty cow too, see where he gets his shitty arse attitude from🤬🤬

Edit his wig's got a mind of it's own lately. Working this weekend, being a Ra Ra 🦖🦖🦖 then🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why's he moaning? He's got more spare time in his day than any of us! Did he say he was on the phone about finance? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
Thing is he doesn’t need a fancy car he could cycle to the gym his occasional work he mostly travels by train and Krueger drives the rest of the time this is as usual him pretending he’s successful and has money saddo

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Just spoke with partner he owns VW cars . He said that car has been out a good few years now so it’s not brand new he said looking at it aswell he definitely isn’t the first owner it’s second hand . To buy that now would be around £15k . Depending how many miles and owners . He really is bellow average now😂
also you can’t buy them brand new anymore they have so many newer models now this one is 2016-2017 .

Last edited:
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I know he said he hardly saw his dad🙄Also went home and either his dad or brother died🙄 that night in hospital 🙄Fucking grief thief and believe me he does not grieve anyone .It’s been over 12 years ffs.His mum strokes his ego and enables the horrid pig we see daily.He treats his wife like shit uses Leo for likes and poor Fred tolerates him.

• Heart
  • Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
Him running this morning staying in character with his little hand flopping about.Why topless and everything about him a walking talking ick

• Haha

Lico

Chatty Member
That was shite. They are boring, his auld doll has a lot to answer for. She loves the limelight as much as him. His brother must be mortified.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Oh god he’s so dreadful and unnatural on camera. He’s horrendous. Why is he up at 5.30am most days? He doesn’t have a job, he could go to the gym at anytime as long as he’s actually spending time with Maris.