Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Who called the desperation earlier when he tagged the yoghurt company? Just been on tik tok and seen the company had an AD campaign with someone interviewing people about when they eat the protein yoghurt etc etc.... so he's obviously seen it and tagged them hoping to entice them with his 1 million 'followers' he's getting more desperate by the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sophies a single mum at this point.
---
Also has he pissed of to the gym leaving her to pack the kids suitcases and drive to the airport.🙄
Shes probably getting picked up. But if he has gone to the gym and not taken his family to the airport hes a utter disgrace. Thing is, shes probably not even botherd.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member

---

WTAF 😱 Actor dear lord 🤣🤣🤣That has to be the most cringe shit I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
I'm embarrassed that I've watched this 😂 what are those bloody things on his feet?! He is a walking, talking ick 🤢

What sort of place did DoorMatt get his car from? A good secondhand place would sell their cars already cleaned

• Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
Fakey is quiet today. Must be exhausted from reading page 1 of his script. 🥴

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
God they dress that wee lad in some hideous clothes. Either beige or some kind of vile vomit clothing that is always oversized. Plus Fakey, take away his bottle. He’s old enough not to have one you lazy gits.

I can’t believe he disappeared off to the gym when he won’t see them for a few weeks now. He’s a real odd bloke.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Her skin looks a right state. Fakey is such a useless waste of space. Like anyone gives a crap about his ice bath and filter. He’s embarrassing. Get an actual job mate!

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Thing is I’m certain he thinks he looks so hardworking and dedicated pissing off to the gym at the crack of dawn but as he has a young family he just looks like a chauvinist who thinks women should do all the work of getting the kids up breakfast off to nursery and school getting the laundry on (didn’t he leave his for her when she was last away with the boys?) this morning for example he could have got spud dressed teeth brushed etc while she grabbed a coffee made sure they had got everything then driven them to the airport had some breakfast with them before waving them off but no he films them briefly then goes out the door! It’s not like he hasn’t got all day to go gym oh well fakey another reason of the many why you won’t get Strictly EVER!

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He must have the credit rating of a third world country....
Saddo Jake, had to get mummy and stepdad to get him a car, at his fucking age.
Guess what, I've got a mini, bought outright and no debt, you wasteman...
If I was soapy, I'd be so ashamed of this spendthrift waster cunt ..

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Fucking face on him, miserable because the RAC have not arrived......Looks so down in the dumps but can't help himself talking to his "fans" I mean fannies on IG. Glad I'm not in his position...I'm having a lovely massage tomorrow, cos I can.....😇....

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What the hell is this? 😂 My word he really does rate himself!
If he was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself, vain talentless cunt.
---
I honestly think Fred dislikes him and you can see in his body language the forced smiles.Hate when he holds his hand like he’s a toddler🙄Can you imagine how much noise and chaos Leo makes at home and of course jake Will side with Leo.Flaps need to grow a pair as after the full Monty if he even finishes the tour how do they survive financially.
Can't wait for Freddie to get to 14/15, he's about 6ft3, built like a brick shithouse, and punches him in the face for being a cunt to him and his mum ...

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Postman’s been he’s got his script can the thick twat even read? One review of that last panto he did said he mostly ad libbed to audience to try and get laughs. Always got to act the dick trying to be centre of attention

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?
To be seen 😂 by who though fuck knows 😂
---
I’m really hoping cakegate shines a light on just how much these beggy bastards get for free, I think it would shock most people. Would love if it started the end of ‘influencer’ culture.
I bet there’s a few ‘influencers’ shitting themselves at the moment in case they get exposed. Would love to see it 😊 Will be interesting to see if CTs party still goes ahead. One thing I doubt is OK magazine will be covering it now even if they were supposed to 😂

• Haha

Smell_my_cheese

Wow, I’ve not watched him for a while but his stories popped up and I couldn’t believe how gaunt, lined and old he’s looking! If that’s what you look like when you’re in the ‘best shape of your life’…then I’ll leave it, thanks! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Well this isn’t cringey at all 😬

View attachment 2368008

Does she think they ask him every year and he’s just too busy or something? I’m not sure Strictly will ever be that desperate
Estelle needs a stern talking too. In fact she’s probably the one that always tags Strictly or This Morning on such nonsense. Either that or Estelle is Fakey

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I have genuinely never seen anyone that run/jogs round the streets wearing no top 🤢 He’s such a fucking exhibitionist 🤢 If he’s bored why hasn’t he left to go to mummys yet? Oh because he’s using her just for a bed so he’s nearer Butlins tomorrow. Oh and probably for some content. I’m calling bingo on a grid post featuring family (possibly just Leo) in the next 24 hours 👍🏻

• Haha