Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Bet he's fucked off to the gym to sulk because Adam Thomas is on strictly......
He'll be seething and whinging to anyone in earshot.
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JazzFan

VIP Member
Seen a few of you on the C Dawson thread and I’m amazed at how much better nowhere’s speech is compared to Leo and CD is a blooming awful mother so I ain’t giving her any praise for it, just wondering if you know the ages difference of Leo and Noah?

Robin71

VIP Member
He was back at his mate’s gym 6-7 he didn’t realise he was being filmed then he suddenly disappeared off camera probably wants everyone to think he is spending time with his family before they go away and that’s why he’s staying quiet if ever there was a man who should just stay single and never have had a child it’s him family man my arse!

• Haha
  • Heart

RosieSparkle

What has 5 years of him done to her she not only looked healthier ahead also looked happier
I wouldn't even recognise her in that second pic if he wasn't in it too. I wouldn't know her in the first one at all!
---
I've just come back from a week at Minehead Butlins, I was gutted they had Stephen Mulhern rather than the MS! Was hoping to get a pic of Fakey in the wild for you all!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
As he’s come off Twitter, I’ll put these on here so he doesn’t miss anything 😉 I miss him getting all defensive and shitty on Twitter 😂
---
So off to mummys again cos he doesn’t like being alone. What about that poor fucking cat they leave all the time 😡 So he’s got ‘work’ this week (🦖 maybe) and rehearsals start Monday. Work is obviously not TV cos he would have mentioned it so whatever it is (if anything) I’m sure he could have binned it off. He went to the USA for 4/5 days for ‘work’ so surely he could have gone for 4/5 days to spend time with his family?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Gone running because he’s bored at home alone? Knew he didn’t have a fwend going round he doesn’t have any

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
So Flappy would divorce him if Fakey said she’d put on weight but she let’s him treat her first born like shit and also talk down to her like he’s better than her. Mmm yes ok hun 🙄

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
If his timings are correct he went to that men’s wellness thing for all of an hour and a half thought he was a mental health campaigner mind you he had had a long day I guess date night went out the window for the same reason
---
Wiggy is trying to get finance on a car and moaning it’s all automated and he can’t get through to anyone don’t think that’s the problem though is it ugly? You can’t get finance without a stable income 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
🐔Cakegate is brilliant, hopefully this pair of begging cunts will get a wake up call. These so called influencers need to get off their arses and get a proper job as they never "sell" anything to me, as Nan would say "What a load of old shit"....
I am beyond happy cakegate made mainstream news. Usually Influencers beggy ways stays on SM! Hopefully we get more naming and shaming leading to downfall of the beggy lot!

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
His speech might be a bit better if he was actually given the chance to talk, or spoken to face to face rather than through the phone. How can two people with no jobs be failing their child that badly?
Also his no good dad doesn’t give the poor boy a chance to gather his thoughts. He then barks the next set of words at the confused boy.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
When I was this cunts age, I was helping my mum out, not the other way round, as she'd supported me when I was a single mum.
Hope he's used up any inheritance he'd have got off her, lazy bone idle wanker.....

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Let's all breath a collective sigh of relief - Freddie is out of his clutches for the foreseeable.

The words 'as helpful as a chocolate fireguard' spring to mind when considering Fake's input this morning with his family. Utterly clueless, all he wanted was Maris to say miss you dadda. Not a chance mate.

trine

Chatty Member
He leads a really boring arse life doesn't he? If he isn't working out then he isn't doing anything at all.
That’s exactly what I don’t understand about his obsessive over sharing on social media. If he had an interesting life in any way be it family, friends, work, social life then I’d get why he posts so much but the fact his life is so empty and boring and not fun or exciting in any way just baffles me 🤯

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Why can't he run to the gym? 😉
Or cycle? Remember he was trying to get a “Halford’s” ad and got them all bikes and a seat that Maris was too big for and filmed himself inside Halfords and then they went on one cycle 😂 only used the bikes once and were never seen again! Absolutely Pathetic and cringy 😬 I take it Halfords never rang you Fakey? Why would they? They dont even use z listers to promote or advertise, they certainly dont need to use nobodies like you and Kruger!
These Beggy bastards are worse than Tyldesley but are not even on the z list ladder so their beggyness goes unnoticed! Kinda funny that youre that irrelevant that you’re begging wont even be noticed 😂 Beg away Prickenden’s yous pair only get the shite that the z listers wouldn’t even promote, how embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thing is he doesn’t need a fancy car he could cycle to the gym his occasional work he mostly travels by train and Krueger drives the rest of the time this is as usual him pretending he’s successful and has money saddo
Do they really need 2 cars 🤔 she doesn’t go out to work 🤷🏼‍♀️

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s definitely been helped out by his mum.Not once has he called Matt his stepdad or grandad to Leo and have heard zelda say go to grandad when he’s stayed over.Fake arse overgrown child who can’t manage his own finances without his mum😳😳

• Haha