Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Pleeeease let someone film & upload his humiliation tonight!

His Tena fannies must be getting a bit hurt by now being referred to as scrotums etc. Notice the little fake laugh he gives when he does these new unfunny intros. Just like his icks fake laugh.

As much as I dislike Flaps, I do wonder if she is getting some sense of freedom, on another continent with her two sons & family. Surely she must be getting a feeling of release and less pressure away from his passive aggressive digs. I bet NikNak hasn't once said 'dada' while away & I'd put money on Freddie secretly enjoying having his mum to himself.
I remember before when she was just with her own family for a few days, and the difference in her was unreal.
She looked relaxed and happy. Her family must wish that she would get the hell out of that loveless set up.

I wouldn't wish that vicious spiteful creep on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 23

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
"Don't wake me in the morning" says the super avid family man who loves his wife & 1.5 sons. More passive aggressive from the Fakester. He has to earn the pennies as he says. Is he really not going to move his lazy, veiny arse to see his family off??

• Sick
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Can I just say tho if this joker is working out to gain muscle mass getting into an ice bath DECREASES it. Fact!
He's just jumped on a insta hun bandwagon and has no idea what he's doing.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So in the Maldives he said him and Flappy were in ‘talks’ to do a podcast. That was obviously BS as usual but I bet she’ll be happy he’s now trying to use his mum instead of her. Probably a sly dig cos she’s gone on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re both so desperate to get googlebox they’ll try anything together by way of an audition for it. Imagine them both talking over each other desperate for the attention. No thank you. Also he’s actually meant to be employed near on the rest of the year so when will he have the time. Oh he’ll probably spend his days off with Zelda and away from the family and use the excuse that a podcast is work. Honestly the desperation coming off him is 🤮🤮🤮
I love Gogglebox but OMG no.
Overall I prefer the non celebrity version anyway but I would definitely be giving it a miss if they turned up. Can't imagine it would ever happen.

They would both be trying so hard, the producers would probably cut all their clips out of the end product. It's bad enough that Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash used to be on it. I used to mute them anyway.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
It’s so obvious he is skint! If he could afford finance on a car he would go to a reputable dealer he is ringing round all the dodgy ones except as far as I know these days even they won’t give you finance without a wage coming in as for her you feel urgh love because you live with a vampire he has drained you physically emotionally and he drains any money you do have coming in but I know what might make you feel better give that gifted skincare to a women’s refuge
The net is closing in on him. Yayyyyy.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There was Flappy making a beeline for Fakey in Ibiza, thinking if Eyal wasn’t going to get her into the ‘celebrity’ world, she’d make a play for the reigning DOI champion instead and enjoy all the riches and fame it would bring her. Fast forward five years and her now husband is having to go cap in hand to his mummy/stepdad to help him buy a car. So Flappy, as a person who spouts about manifesting things, how has that worked out for you? How different is your life now to what you thought it would be five years ago and are you embarrassed that you continually play at being rich but can’t even afford to run 2 Range Rovers between you?

• Heart
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
The line up for SCD this year looks brilliant. It’s my favourite show and I honestly will never watch again if he’s on it! Thankfully I know the bbc would never 😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Apart from the embarrassment, I honestly would be hugely concerned if a family member or friend was married to someone like him.

He is a downright nasty individual who never misses a chance to give very nasty digs at her. Useless with the children, lazy and a terrible role model. 😔

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
What makes me lol is Zelda reading her notes - what a sad cow that she is to make notes to chat to strangers about a film she’s seen or the fact the tree surgeons are coming round for a quote!

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Putting likes above his own mum’s safety! Could easily have dropped her on those slabs and cracked her head open utter moron!

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for this sorry excuse of a man to be any more a bigger cnut he pops up and guess what?.......HE IS A CNUT OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS. "Yes piss stains?" Wtf is
he on? Who is he trying to emulate? Someone hes seen who insults his followers? Is he trying to be like Tom Trotter? He's failing miserably. I can only imagine anyone who's got an ounce of self respect will unfollow immediately. Imagine any young followers watching this......imagine Freddie or Leo seeing an adult man talking like this to people. What an embarrassment of a man. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Also, 6am and you've got the emaciated, ugly, bald af knobhead with his big gob and turkey teef mouthing off outside your house that early in the morning. I'd actually throw a bucket of piss water over him and tell him to stfu. Who's the piss stain now Prickenden?

I cannot wait for the day flaps leaves him . And she will. Cos no woman, even her, could possibly look at this sorry excuse for a man and want to spend a lifetime with him.
He's directing the insults at us only though I can see how it would be off putting to his Tena Huns. Love that phrase by the way, not sure who coined it. Possibly @CrazyBaldhead?

He thinks he's so funny and he clearly cares more about getting at us than he does his [very few] genuine fans.

Prickenden: You still haven't called us Fakeys. Stop reading here and get on with it.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Imagine your life is so empty that you have to come on Insta to talk to a bunch of strangers about how unmotivated you are and then show off some gifted items and some aff links (they are not ads) because that is the only ‘work’ you’ve got. Anyone else been missing her jaw dropping exciting fashion reels lately 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Bet everyone living around poncey Pete will have a fucking good laugh when he turns up in his Noddy car ....
Doesn't really scream "successful TV star", does it...🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He wasn’t genuine, he just managed to fool us! A leopard never changes its spots.
---

Omggggg so that’s why he was on the phone trying to sort out ‘finance things’, most likely cheaper car insurance😂😂😂. Why not be honest.
---

Bellend, they will not use you for their TV campaign!
It’s not that but the accounts he mentioned on this apart from they’re all female (didn’t want male competition) they are five of the most attention lying seeking zlisters out there. They were bad enough when he did this post but like him in the last three years, have all got notably worse.

• Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
I give this marriage a band aid baby and a divorce in the next 3 years, it’s awful but you can’t help but watch it unfold!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Zelda’s latest story, talking about her son staying over last night. ‘He was a good lad last night, he was in bed for 9pm’ fucking hell why is he in bed at 9pm he hasn’t done anything all day and why is she talking about him as if he was Leo!
Then she says ‘he wasn’t horrible to her this weekend, although when he does he is only teasing’ funny that her instagram captioned this as ‘he is only teething’ i bet he is with those giant nashers!!
I bet he wasn't horrible for once because he had to get Matt's signature as guarantor. Ugh, what a creep he is.

Interesting that she said that though, hmm. Would it be because of comments on a certain well known website 😉 about how badly he treats them.

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
OMFG. Imagine going to a public place and filming this 🤯 Good luck anyone paying money to watch him in the FM. His acting definitely hasn’t improved since Hollyoaks. I’m cringing so hard watching this 🤢 and he’s wearing those fucking trousers again 🤮
OMFG he is completely desperate to resort to this!! Good god he just wont give up and is desperate to be a z lister! Yes I know he has bills to pay so why not get a real “grown up big boy job” 🙄 on the other hand this is tattle gold 🤣

• Haha
His replies I work out twice a day six days a week.That’s because you are jobless prick who has fuck all else to do.Drove to his mummy’s last week to be a Dino and for her to babysit his son as he obviously can’t even do that alone.At his mums again so they can help him out financially what a pathetic idiot.
I really wish I wasn't blocked so I could leave a comment telling him exactly this.
The majority of people do not have the time Jake to work out twice a day 6 days a week because they have a JOB. He infuriates me!!:mad: