Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Next week she will story saying she’s had a break out again and be covered in spots, can’t keep up with the flogging of different brands and the endless whinging about her skin when it’s all self inflicted. She needs to show one brand some loyalty for at least 3 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
She’s on a sightseeing holiday to promote Grim Detroit and looks ridiculous-what’s the matter with shorts-t shirt, jeans (that fit) t shirt.
She’s a true fashion victim-she’s a mess.
Visit USA need their arse kicking cuz she’s promoted nothing. Detroit is crime ridden ( went there for wrk once) feared for my life, She just doesn’t cut it. As for that man child she is married to- he needs to grow up, his mother as bad for enabling him.
Zelda will be in bed for a week after this -20 fags in her hand puffing away!
I have to laugh though. #visitusa ain’t giving Fakey and Flapz the plum destinations like the Love Island lot.😂😂😂. No way would the fussy high earning LI lot agree to go to Detroit and Maine.

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Why are his eggs swimming. Never in my life have I cooked eggs looking like that 🤮
Only time mine ended up like that were when I added milk and the water in it separated out 🤮. I was a teenager then though. Never again. Now just a knob of butter, salt and pepper and cook slowly stirring all the time.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Oh god! I don't know how to share reels but he found Perrie & Jordon and they don't look happy to see him especially Perrie. He's like a bad smell you can't get rid of!
Who’s posted it 😂
---
View attachment 2351793
---

Ahh, it's that old wench!!

Oh no they can’t stand him he’s creepy every single event he goes he stalks anybody that’s known he’s a creep
---
Awww perri HOSTED it 😂😂 bet that must hurt jake
---
Also 17k this lady has followers who was also invited 😂😂 sad man
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Explains why Sophie never lets him look after Leo on his own. I bet something major happened in the past which is why NikNak is always dumped on Zelda/or she comes to stay when Flapz is away. Shameful that Fakey can’t look after his own son without outside help!
The last time he had him alone was when he cut his hand open on a glass/metal candle holder. He needed it glued together and soph spent all afternoon in a&e with him. Fake went silent and didn’t mention it to try make out he was dad of the year he only mentioned It after flappy did as he knew his minions knew it happened while in his care

• Sad

gagzi

VIP Member
He spends not even a couple of hours at a kids event and has to tag Perrie Kiely in (assuming Jordan Banjo swerved him, unless he’s going to tag him later 🙄) but spent a few days with Shaun Williamson on and off last week and didn’t even mention him let alone tag him. I wonder why 😉😂🦖🦖🦖🦖
Haha he has now he's been catching up on tattle. Imagine constantly checking here when you're out! 🙈😆..embarrassing much!

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s doing all three venues this week, he’s going to be knackered by Friday 😂. We all know how he doesn’t like to drive unless he has to. Be interesting to see if he stops out overnight because if he goes back to Colchester, Minehead is at least a 5 hour drive from his. Depends if it’s cheaper to get a premier inn or go home I suppose 😂

• Haha

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

c
Thank you guysss for all of your votes for my new thread title! 😘

Fakey is back to playing RaRa again at Butlin's and Krueger has gone to America!!

For a recap of the last thread, please visit Wiki 2 for notable posts!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

Class title @CrazyBaldhead

• Heart