Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
See he's jumped on Chris Hughes Lucozade ad, probably hoping to get noticed as Prime never picked up on him. He'd drop his mum like a hot potato if CH gave him the thumbs up for a boyz night out AND leave NikNak behind.
Screenshot_20230729-100242_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Joon

VIP Member
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR trips that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the fucking idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?
🐔Welcome back X

• Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
She’s more smug than flaps and that’s saying something 😂 I can’t stand her but I will say all her designer stuff (and there’s a lot 🙄) is genuine and they obviously do have money, so unlike Flappy she’s not actually trying to fake a lifestyle.
---

Good on them. Love to know who it is though 🤭. Won’t be too hard to work out nearer the time because of the date, OK mag coverage and 40th birthday. Sickens me especially in these times that these people think they got some god given right as z listers, that they should be gifted everything. That’s the difference between people that call themselves ‘celebs’ and actual celebrities. The actual ones pay for it themselves

edited: just seen who the ‘celeb’ is 🙄
Oooooh who was it?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’ll be gutted with the poor engagement on the photo of him & Leo he posted earlier 🤭 Notice he’s now liking every comment made and also noticed he replied to this ⬇ Gifted stay with them in the future I reckon 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Goes to show how z list he really is as Ive no idea who Ashleigh Huish even is 🤣🤣🤣
Me either..unless it's that Ash that was with Chelle's as I saw on her insta she had been gifted for her son? lol..Welcome back lovely..Nice to see you back as always! 🥰.
---
She’s an instagrammer - ashslifestories - there’s loads of threads for her on Tattle 😊
Ah thought it might be...I didn't know her last name lol xx

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So that ugly, old twat has started the 'ice baths' too. He's as gross as Fakey. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ok fakeys can you help me please? I found an old video of twat on Twitter can I share it here and if so how? I’m useless with these sort of things
Press the arrow on the tweet and it should say share. Then copy and paste here

Libbub

VIP Member
Can someone do a little recap for me please? Been out of the loop , sick FIL etc, anyway.....seen a couple of their stories but I'm well behind now......

Why was flaps in the US? She said work but do we know what?
What is Prickenden actually doing for work these days? Anything?

Sorry to be annoying but I haven't got the time to read the whole of the thread.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10