Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wonder where rehearsals for The Full Monty are being held? Just curious as to how he is going to afford to travel every day same as when the actual tour begins he’s got to get to the theatre stay somewhere Matt can’t be that rich that mummy can subsidise him for the whole 6 months I saw he started following a load of expensive hotels but I can’t see them giving him free accommodation
Just idle curiosity on my part, is there any kind of accommodation provided when shows are touring, I wonder?
(Thats not anything to do with him just something I have occasionally wondered about West End performances for example.)

On topic - Oh I am sure they will be lumbered with him if they are rehearsing or performing anywhere near where she and Matt live. That poor man, I am sure he dreads Fakey's stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why the hell did he let Leo sit on those steps right at the water’s edge to feed the fish? I literally held my breath when he leant forward to pick up some food he had dropped he could have toppled forward and hit his head as he went in what a stupid stupid man 😡
Can't see this. He must have dirty deleted it.

• Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 2341215
Ooh he's most done with IG. Almost but never quite Fakey. You'd be lost without it!
If only 😂 Notice how he says she’s in America and he’s been working. Nothing about she’s in America supposedly ‘working’. He’s found something new to get his engagement up. He’ll use this narrative now and start posting pics of them and writing passive aggressive stuff on them. He’s pissed off they’ve said ‘everyone’ and that why he’s replied using that word 3 times 😂 5am and he’s looking and replying to things like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
If he didn’t post every aspect of his life, people wouldn’t query it. Saying that who messages something like that to a person anyway, especially someone they don’t even know 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
It’s scary how much someone can age in such a short period of time. Sad thing just because he’s got muscles, he actually thinks he looks really good 🤢. He might go on about having the bmi and metabolic age of a teenager but he’s certainly not got the face or body of one 😂 They’re 30 and 34 and both look closer to 40 and that’s me being kind.
---

I think it’s something to do with the wellness thing he’s got at the gym tomorrow. Obviously doesn’t want people knowing that the gym is the only place to give him a platform 😂
I’m gagging to see the crowd he manages to pull. I wonder if he will share on IG😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Seen this on another thread all businesses need to do this stop these beggy z listers
Yes saw this on SSS thread and surprised as not the usual influencer. I’m shocked what they were assuming they’d get!

I posted this on SSS thread but hopefully this type of begging will stop now people are posting about it -I remember reading on Tattle a while ago that Gary Beadle had done similar but the lady wasn’t acknowledged/credited in the magazine. I think when she called him out he got the online magazine to credit her. She then did a long post about the hours it took to bake and decorate the cake not to mention the cost of the ingredients and wouldn’t be doing anything like it again. I think she billed him for some of the cost in the end and (eventually) he paid. Just who do these ‘celebrities’ think they are?

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
knew he would jump on the family pics narrative, one post got more likes than others so now he's rinsing it, how many likes has he got?
3,500 in four hours 😂
---
Why has Krueger put under his ‘family day out picture’ you posted without me and put sad face emoji? I mean she is in it so I’m confused

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mollyann

VIP Member
Hope she had a bullet proof vest on on her stupid bike🤣My god where she copy and paste the shit from on her last post from.That blonde she’s with is even worst at posting if that’s even possible 🤣🤣And the fake arse channel bag back she really is the gift that keeps on giving but not in a good way 😳🤣
3A316475-78D9-421B-A6BD-E822747325F2.jpeg

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Why do they get in the icebath in their underwear
Put swimming togs/bikini on 🙄

The way fakey has grabbed Maris hand is how my mither used to grab me as a child when she had lost patience....
Can just imagine him yanking his arm when he’s acting out 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

MrsLonely

Has he stopped using filters? Cause now I can see his spotty skin and body is different colour.. is it cause he's gonna be starting to using skin products for adverts ? Maybe his skin always that way and I got wronf

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Can someone do a little recap for me please? Been out of the loop , sick FIL etc, anyway.....seen a couple of their stories but I'm well behind now......

Why was flaps in the US? She said work but do we know what?
What is Prickenden actually doing for work these days? Anything?

Sorry to be annoying but I haven't got the time to read the whole of the thread.....
Have a look Page 2 and 3 of the Wiki. It's all there!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off. Bit late now you twat at nearly 35.

Talk about running out of ideas.

---
This is honestly NOT NORMAL WHATSOEVER!

And I hope they're not planning on going to see the fucking Barbie film!!!

364020623_840188131035534_4884543985247557072_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Urgh, he's totally repulsive. As for Flaps, NOBODY IS MESSAGING YOU BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

363886960_316225720750721_1364099450008235894_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
I wonder if they dress him in oversized clothes to try and hide that Leo’s quite short. I’d also be a bit worried about him around Zelda’s dogs. Fakey is such a lazy git. Get a job, support your family and for Christ sake actually look after your son. So many of these “influencers” use their child as content and like they’re an accessory.
Exactly my thinking..they put him in over sized clothes to try and cover that!