Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they get in the icebath in their underwear
Put swimming togs/bikini on

The way fakey has grabbed Maris hand is how my mither used to grab me as a child when she had lost patience....
Can just imagine him yanking his arm when he’s acting out

Reactions: 13
Nice of flappy to crop out the uneven wardrobe doors in her Bambi ad drives my ocd mad

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 17
And US, giving him this platform and keeping his name alive.

Reactions: 15
Think Leo is having a paddy. As usual. Go and get him an ice cream to reward him
I feel sorry for the child he will be a nightmare and other kids won't want to be his friend- all he says is mine and they just feed him to keep him quiet and you can guarantee its not healthy foods like the new breakfast we are shown after weeks of him eating crisps and biscuits for breakfast

Reactions: 19
That tracksuit is just awful for a child. Bland, beige and boring...just like the muppets he has for parents!

Her legs look like they're on back to front.....
---
Pig in a wig cracked me up Crazy.

Pig in a wig, thing with a ring,
Can’t act, can’t present, can’t even sing.
Gotta be the next thread title

What place is this anyway ? No doubt another free day out
---
Just seen Chris Hughes presenting on the cricket on BBC 2 whilst Fakey has been to Tesco to do the weekly shop.

https://giphy.com/3ohzdIFf2x1BcQXcli
And it’s all own brand he really is skint …..

Reactions: 16
He trying to r*pe that poor bloke? He. Looks way too comfortable taking him from behind

Reactions: 15
Day out at the zoo with Leo and the wife Leo was desperate to see the elephants lovely little day could he sound any more bored and insincere? How about made the most of the nicer weather and had a lovely day out at the zoo with my gorgeous wife and our little Leo who absolutely loved seeing the animals definitely need to come back with Fred no wonder his likes are getting lower and lower

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.