Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Zelda was like grease lightning getting Maris fed washed jim jams on early night so she can watch her programmes .Bet she won't be in a hurry to have him again. ...
I haven't watched any of her stuff ever but she does seem to care for him. Far more than his parents do anyway.
Any photos I saw of Leo since he has been there, he looks clean and nicely dressed, which makes a change.

No doubt Fakey will be leaping around her bedroom tomorrow at an early hour like last time . Gobshite.

Reactions: 23
Won’t share pics on here but looks like Freddie is on holiday in Italy with his dad and stepmum

Reactions: 27
Oh dear, Elsham Hall tearooms fawning over the prick that is Fakey, bet Mummy's paid for his lunch aswell skint fucker, is that why he's gone to Zelda's, he's brassic
What happened to his face? He must have hated taking this photo as no filter on it.
---
And she even managed to make Maris’s hair look nice. Zelda has done a good job.

Reactions: 17
What happened to his face? He must have hated taking this photo as no filter on it.
---

And she even managed to make Maris’s hair look nice. Zelda has done a good job.
Hahaha @OnlyJustSaying I noticed his beard is grey as fuck compared to his filtered stories and while I'm at it it needs a trim cos it's scruffy as fuck

Reactions: 14
Ugh I give zero shits about his pink eye

Reactions: 12
No way flappy eats any of those snacks if she did they would be straight back up

Reactions: 11
Imagine having such limited imagination and content that you have reels called Skin seriously why would the general public be interested in a no-body’s skin

Reactions: 14
Wow, I'm cringing SO hard for her. She looks fucking ridiculous on this shitshow trip!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 12
You could ride that bike through the gap in her terrible boulder tits as if she eats those snacks, my arse she does she needs a good fucking meal and those baboon arse lips are awful

Reactions: 20
Love that for him, not gifted, no pr and not splashed all over insta Justice for Fred
They just had huge wedding in Greece too
Shows her extra has more money than her so called celebrity husband ….. bet she hates her life

Reactions: 16
Oh I’m proper cringing at her being a 30yr old mother of 2, sticking her tongue out to the side like a teenager
---
HAHAHA
No filter.
Grey beard, wrinkles for life, vile skin, no hairline to speak of. Boke

Reactions: 32
Only the desperate tower block tracehs follow him , all the sandpaper-faced screeching Tina Turner- into- the- karaoke in Tenerife old trollopes with worn-out kebabs and air-gaps between their legs you could fly a Cessna Twin through

But that's enough about me, anyway

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.