Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s on her way home. I’m calling Bingo on him doing either a story or grid post with the two of them as a couple, whilst having a passive aggressive dig at the person who messaged him ‘allegedly’ asking if they were still together. We all know he’s going to have to mention it again at some stage 😂 Wonder what he was doing yesterday to be so quiet? Zelda is obviously knackered going by her lack of soap updates as well. He probably left Leo with her again while he went and visited the one friend he’s got up there. Put it this way I’d be surprised if he was driving home yesterday unless he was dropping Leo at Flappys mums for the night 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What a vain, stupid, boring little man child he is .
He needs a regular job, structure, and having the phone surgically removed from his hand
Grow up and fuck off.
---
Well he didn’t ever share his singing gig at the gym but the fact this is for mental health, he’ll probably share it hoping it will lead to another appearance on Lorraine 😂
No doubt Polly will be shouting her mouth off to the press hoping that the sidebar of shame pick up on it ...
---
I think they go to the zoo because they probably have a pass. Colchester Zoo does an annual pass (my niece has one) and she can go as many times in a year as she wants. Plus under 3 years are free. They always seem to go to the zoo when they don’t have Fred and I reckon it’s because it would cost them extra 😂
And he's hoping to be spotted by one of the tena brigade

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I think Leo looks lovely in that bright tee shirt and jeans. He's such a bonny little lad and bright colours suit him much better.
He's having a go because Zelda's dressed him like a little boy, not an Instagram accessory, like his parents do ..
Useless pair of twats

VC10

VIP Member
My nephew just got a 2018 golf and was 10 thousand 😳He will more than likely getting it on finance as doubt either of those skint twats own their cars.I can’t believe how awful flaps looks and her outfit yesterday was just wtf.Thought getting her skin done again and then of to her sisters? Certainly looks no different she really needs to stick to one product
It's a false economy for them , ludicrous. A good secondhand honda or vw would set them back £6 - £8K & would last them 10 years.

They are both stupid beyond belief , it's all ' false front , false image" with them. The other zelebrities they aspire to be alongside DO actually work & get work......

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He's way too sensitive to be famous, needs thicker skin😳
Exactly. Some of the comments I’ve read on other z lister posts are far worse than anything I’ve ever seen written on his. Difference is they don’t reply, don’t block and don’t delete them. They just leave the comments there cos they’re obviously not bothered and actually too busy getting on with life to read everything that total strangers have written about them.
He must be having palpitations when he’s on stage worrying about things being written and he can’t delete them straight away 😂 Simple answer - stay off social media if you can’t handle the truth 👍🏻

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here we go again. Finds a new filter and uses it to death 😴 Passive aggressively giving a dig to Flaps at the same time 🙄 off to the zoo today so no work obviously. Wonder how long before FM rehearsals start?

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I mean it must be bad being Jake and Sophie knowing you’re both skint and can’t even buy your children anything or go for a nice meal or day out . No wonder he’s manic !! He thinks it’s beneath him to be at butlins but he can’t even take his kids for ice cream he’s broke !!!

I’m on holiday abroad I’ve paid the holiday in full I’ve spent money and not thought oh I can’t afford that . That’s because we work hard and don’t need validation on the gram . I wouldn’t trade my life for his in a million years … my husband buys me real designer he grafts hard that’s why !!! Remind me what soph got for her 30th oh yea petrol shop flowers and that’s it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Not only that but filming a lady on the toilet in work
having multiple days off and shows hav8ng to be cancelled because of him then he’s posting on social media at the beach with Sophie . He thinks he’s above working and some top celeb that doesn’t need to work just needs to show his face when it ain’t . He’s not famous he’s a nobody and he’s unemployed because of himself nobody wants to work with him , he begged for full monty and that’s a shit production with other nobody’s 😂🤡
Even to stand still, they must need £10,000 a year , really.... the housing costs for gas/electric/Council tax..... budgeted food , etc. That's leaving nothing spare, for anything.
No money to repair the boiler/ replace the electric kettle, a pair of shoes for the kids etc ?
Look how they waste money when they aren't grifting freebies and donations? That house has both a mortgage AND rent to pay on it.

They need a lot of £250 appearance cheques to cover that lot..... and her " free" tops and lippy won't feed the kids...........
I bet they owe £60-70K. What's the betting they go bankrupt ?

• Heart
  • Angry

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 He looks really OLD in that water drenched photo... That WIG has a life of its own 😆.....just going to the gym to see some real MEN...

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Wonder who has leo while he's at the gym. Hes obviously already palmed Fred off. I wonder if he's ever had the 2 of them for a week, I bet he hasnt even had the 2 of them alone for a couple of nights. Its very odd how he literally never has them. I know parents who are separated that see their kids more than he does.
---

Pissed me over hearing freddy say smyths in aldi as well and jake totally ignoring him. Think jake forgets the kids are what his social media following is about. Everything he does with freddy is fake for socials.
We don’t think he’s ever had Leo for a night on his own, at most he’s looked after them on his own for a couple of hours. It’s truly pathetic, he pretends to be dad of the year, doesn’t have a job but can’t even be a parent.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Pretending to give a shit about his kid. Can’t look after him on his own. He’s just a loser.

Tbh thank god he doesn’t look after him on his own because he’d probably end up in a&e again.

mousey

Why has Jake ‘Family Man’ Quickenden gone to a family event without his family 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Monday morning. Up and posting ‘motivation’ stories already 🙄 Wonder what’s in store at Quickenden Towers this week? I reckon she’ll do a q&a on her trip because apparently ‘loads’ of people have asked for it plus yet more updates on her skin. As for him he’ll be scrabbling around for insta content as usual and going to the gym 😴

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Lol 😆 my teenage son listens to rap and we were in the car yesterday and he put his shit music on. It was a man rapping about Detroit, shooting, stabbing, hoes etc... Turned that shit right off. Then wondered why the hell Flaps is advertising the place. Fucking war zone.
Have to admit I love hip-hop/rap music 🫣 Eminem and Xzibit are from Detroit! She could have shown us a few “muriels” lol 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Begged like Fakey did for an ITS job for Flappy once she’d hit a certain number of ‘followers’. Both his desperation and her collection was cringing. I’d imagine they’ve done the same with this trip. Likely the flight and basic accommodation is included. She’s used to not spending much on food when they go away so that won’t be an issue with her. I don’t happen to post much when I’m away but if I was doing an Ad it would be pretty easy (for me) to promote it so it shows how clueless she is when trying to sell a trip. She’s no travel influencer!
She hasn't got the intelligence. Non of them have.
You'd research a place, find out facts , good places to visit, historical sites, family friendly places, and make it look like it's worth visiting.
This lot of fucking sheep have just gone because..

1. It's free
2. They BEGGED
3. To take photos of themselves gurning stupidly for the Gram ..

• Heart

MissMona

I can't get over how Flaps has been in USA for almost a whole day now and hasn't posted yet. Fakey had bombarded us with stories before he even got started! 🤣

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
If you’re missing them so much flaps why’ve you gone on a gifted trip to somewhere in the USA that you’d clearly never have paid to go to.

He doesn’t realise how weird it is to film everyday stuff with his child. He’s so fucking annoying, no wonder he’s got no mates.