Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they don’t put a bib on him. I am sure Sophie could find a ‘trendy’ style for him, given that cute baby clothes are not an option for him.

Leo and Freddie have such a lovely bond but even that should not be up for public consumption.
I’m not keen on bibs but they do the job, I used to buy my little girl handmade ones from small business, you know little bandana styles, to match outfits etc. I hated the thought of her having a cold damp chest!

Reactions: 7
Have been following them on insta for a while and have just found this thread. Haven't had time to read all the threads but I will.

Never seen a man so me me me about every single thing he posts. His posts raise so many red flags, comes across as a self-obsessed narcissist.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks something is seriously off with this fake fella.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell 😂😂😂 bet she is thinking he was Eyal there 😂😂😂
Just imagine Leo having children in 20 odd years time and his kids finding pictures like this of their Grandparents when they reach their teens 😂. Why don't these people ever think of the implications over sharing has?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have been following them on insta for a while and have just found this thread. Haven't had time to read all the threads but I will.

Never seen a man so me me me about every single thing he posts. His posts raise so many red flags, comes across as a self-obsessed narcissist.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks something is seriously off with this fake fella.
Welcome❤

You’ll enjoy it here👍🏼 These threads will confirm everything you think of this twit😂 I’m sure at one time or another we’ve all thought the same🤦🏼‍♀️

Just imagine Leo having children in 20 odd years time and his kids finding pictures like this of their Grandparents when they reach their teens 😂. Why don't these people ever think of the implications over sharing has?
They don’t think of anyone but themselves🙄 Never known 2 people to be so hopelessly, head over heels in love with….themselves🤢

Fred left out of the grid post again🙄☹ When he grows up & goes back over all these posts, he’s going to see for himself how everything revolves around Leo and it will mess that poor boy up😩

Reactions: 8
It's 4pm and they are both in bed. What the hell? I don't work weekends but I'm still not lounging around in my bed at 4pm! On a weekday I'm still at work at this time. They're so lazy.
I don't understand how they can be in bed with the bairn so much. I'll admit, our Sunday this week, we've stayed in our jamas (showers this morning with fresh pjs on after) but we've been up, we've had toys all over the living room for our daughter, we've basically had just a needed day of resting and just being together as a family, my fella cooked us a roast and it's just been nice not having to do anything. They act like teenagers. When I lived at home, I lived in my bedroom, but they're grown adults who have an entire house, why do they feel the need to just sit in bed? Once I'm up and out of bed, that's it until bedtime.

Reactions: 13
I could give jake and Sophie a spiritual reading. I know everything about them because THEY POST IT ALL FOR THE PUBLIC

• Haha
He doesn't like Ed Sheerans album. I don't think Ed Sheeran needs to be worried by their critique. Ed the multi millionaire singer/songwriter.

He doesn't like Ed Sheerans album. I don't think Ed Sheeran needs to be worried by their critique. Ed the multi millionaire singer/songwriter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure Ed Sheeran will be gutted to hear the great Jake Quickenden doesn’t rate his album 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised he didn’t tag Ed in his story. He normally tags celebs when he’s talking about them. Then again he’s normally blowing smoke up their arses not slating them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why’s he trolling Ed though. I thought opinions were trolling. Be kind Jake. Ed is probably really upset that Jake Quickenden twelfth in the xfactor and didn’t go on the cruise ship singer isn’t a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I could not think of anything worse than being stuck in the car with him whilst he films himself jabbering away and touching his hair. Leo looked so cute and settled playing with his frog in the car seat until his twit Dad has to come over and shove a phone in his face. Also Jake why are you filtering your 9 month old baby?

Reactions: 12
I could not think of anything worse than being stuck in the car with him whilst he films himself jabbering away and touching his hair. Leo looked so cute and settled playing with his frog in the car seat until his twit Dad has to come over and shove a phone in his face. Also Jake why are you filtering your 9 month old baby?
I couldn't cope with an attention seeking twit like him. It must be mentally and emotionally draining to be around him, he NEVER switches off...

Reactions: 9
Why’s he trolling Ed though. I thought opinions were trolling. Be kind Jake. Ed is probably really upset that Jake Quickenden twelfth in the xfactor and didn’t go on the cruise ship singer isn’t a fan
I asked him a while ago why he didn't go on the cruise as my mum had been looking forward to it (not true). No reply from him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
More stimulation for Leo. Hanging out crawling up mirrors and hard edged drawers while hus lazy talentless bleep dad lounges in bed after a hard day of sitting around

• Heart
More stimulation for Leo. Hanging out crawling up mirrors and hard edged drawers while hus lazy talentless bleep dad lounges in bed after a hard day of sitting around
Came on here to say the same thing! Always in the bed eyeing himself up in the mirrored wardrobe!!

An accident waiting to happen for that poor baby.

Has the rest of their furniture been repossessed.. That's the ONLY reason for an otherwise healthy adult who doesn't work nights to be lying around in bed at this time of day.. Absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baby’s hair needs cutting. It looks a bleeping mess, but it’s ok for the kids to look like scruffy urchins as long Dumb and Dumber are well groomed

Maybe concentrate on your driving ,rather than asking out thoughts about what you can put on you tube
No ones interested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.