Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie points out Leo has snot dripping all over his toast….then adds another 5 stories without wiping his nose, thus letting him continue to eat his snot on toast 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm halfway through a 14 day Government enforced Covid jail term and believe me my life is less Groundhog day than his is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised to hear she’s stuck up. She came across an absolute chav on celebs go dating, i always thought the stuck up bit was an act.
Yep her and her friends deffo thought they were gods gift to all. Don’t get me wrong she was nice…at least to your face.

Reactions: 9
Too thick to know that you don't have to swallow something to choke on it!! A sock or similar stuffed in a small child's mouth might not have a good outcome!! Can't let it go though can he! twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Too thick to know that you don't have to swallow something to choke on it!! A sock or similar stuffed in a small child's mouth might not have a good outcome!! Can't let it go though can he! twit!!!
This is what I thought as well. Does he really not get that that’s not how choking or suffocation works? Especially on a very young child.

Guys….not sure if you spotted this, but Jake shops at REISS. He wants us all to know that he wears REISS. He can also influence other people to wear REISS.

Not angling for any freebies or anything…just loves REISS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He honestly is thick . Like above said you can choke on anything .

my dog choked on a sock it caused internal bleeding aswell . Let’s face it Jake is to busy in that phone to notice his son . The floor always looks filthy aswell only takes a small piece of anything for him to choke .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can anyone make out what Robbie Fowler is saying to him about his teeth in his insta story?! The waiter at Sexy Fish looks like he wants to kill him. Talk about harassing people,he's a total space invader.

• Haha
Can anyone make out what Robbie Fowler is saying to him about his teeth in his insta story?! The waiter at Sexy Fish looks like he wants to kill him. Talk about harassing people,he's a total space invader.
He’s always got to be the loudest in the room hasn’t he. In everyone’s face when they are probably on a tit wage and trying to just do their job

• Sick
Wonder if jakes crippling mental Heath issues will worsen tomorrow just like last time he was boozing!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Genuinely feel for anyone who has lost loved ones but seriously you’d would think he’s the only person to have ever lost somebody close to him. I’ve lost both my parents and brother but don’t bleat about it on social media - never have never will and the only reason he does it is for engagement and wanting sympathy 😡 There are millions of people in worse situations than him but as usual with him it’s always ME ME ME. Obviously feeling sorry for himself as he’s probably hungover from yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
He’s going to be a nightmare today. Sophie said he was out with the boys yesterday and she was going out with her friends today.

so he’s going to be the only person on the planet who has ever had to look after their kid and making out he’s dad of the year for letting Sophie have a day off

Why is he playing with his kid on the stairs and hallway? He’s an absolute fruit loop this bloke

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He’s going to be a nightmare today. Sophie said he was out with the boys yesterday and she was going out with her friends today.

so he’s going to be the only person on the planet who has ever had to look after their kid and making out he’s dad of the year for letting Sophie have a day off

Why is he playing with his kid on the stairs and hallway? He’s an absolute fruit loop this bloke
He’s off to sing (well if you can call it singing) at the Christmas lights switch on in Bradford so he’s not going to be with Leo again today

• Wow
You always know when he needs attention when the dead brother posts come out. Change the record, Jake, you’ve milked it long enough.

And the kid’s tongue is because it’s too big for his mouth.

He’s putting his tongue out like that to lick the snot dripping down his face. Either that or it’s a strange teething thing! He’s just a baby , he doesn’t know any different.
My daughter used to do it as a “concentration” thing , still does sometimes lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.