Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
To be fair, I used to walk myself to school at Fred’s age 😂 But if my Step-Dad were Jake I’d definitely want him to drop me down the road. Jake prob thinks he’d get mobbed if he actually walked him in though. He wishes. That whole gritter thing is hilarious btw, sums up his career, he’s a nobody
He probably made the front page of the Scunthorpe Chronicle or whatever the local paper is called 😂Or maybe not as he hasn't shown it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Couldn't sleep so he's off to the gym.....its normal getting up for work time Jakey boy you absolute tool, and by this point he's usually posted 20 stories so what's he talking about, the content is usually crap but my god its dire isn't it?!I'm still LOVING the hating every second of actual work 😂😂 you can just feel the utter resentment oozing out of him,he's in one of those positions where he prob thought when he signed up he was gonna be the star and not a massive amount of work involved, instead reality kicks in now he's been shipped off to an air bnb with all the other cast (insaw the sticker yesterday, yeah he's def in some kind of HMO accommodation now) and clearly they aren't up for 24hr filming and fun with gummy boy and he's realised after 24hrs he's actually got no content without his dribble soaked leo4likes....me thinks the depression is going to make an appearance very soon and possibly even pulling out of this bcos he's not going to live like this for 8 weeks (of course I'm not mocking anyone with real depression, we all know he has what I'd call "influencer anxiety" a bit like leo4likes, its anxiety4likes but with #ad attached to it for snake oil and life changing gummies)
Lol well he’s already mentioned “the
Cancer4likes story “

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
No I didn’t! There are some insta accounts that I never interact with (eg. Ashley Cain) because I know they will block people even for liking comments that are critical of them. It’s a mystery!
Have you liked a negative comment about him on another page? I know it's a long shot but it could be that?

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He is a desperado😂 He’s started following catchphrase, the chase, Stephen Mulhern & Amanda Holden in the past week🤢 Desperate for any game show to take him on🤣🤣🤣🤣 All this chat about big things happening for him & he’s got so much on bladdybladdyblah🥱 The reality is he’s a sad, desperate fucker who lazes about all day doing feck all🙄
Either that or he has filmed one of them…

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
His "music" and his voice were outdated in the almost 10 years its been since he was first on the x factor...give it up Jake..

I'd rather listen to pigs getting slaughtered.

Here's a bit of side fun...

Jake, we know you read here, another massive artist has just released a new song, please try your hand at covering this...

• Heart
  • Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Jake claims he didn’t know what reality thing he was dressed with a zip up top with a number on it. And marbles and honeycomb . Until Jake was told it’s squid games . # hey Jake. Squid games . How difficult is it . #bell end He really doesn’t get it does he

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Oh was his son trolled? I never knew .. wonder how they got hold of pictures of the lil chicken nugget?? …… oh … oh yeh that’s right his dickhead father created him an insta!!
I know I’ll be blocked come dinner time I’ve just got write something he’s making my blood boil.
DO IT!!