Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member

You can watch them anonymously on here👍🏼 That’s only if you really want to put yourself through that🤣🤣
Thank you for posting this, I've been exiled to the village of the blocked for a while and didn't know this existed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Nixxs

VIP Member
Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake
Omg he will fail miserably haha

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Looks like Fred had a great day out yesterday. Wonder why turkey teeth wasn’t invited. Didn’t look like he had much else on all day

Sophie’s voice on her story sounds straight from Eastenders 😂 Well it does to my Northern ears 🤣
She’s properly Essex when she speaks naturally she poshes herself up a lot since her celebrity days on the dating show

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Jesus even when he’s visiting people he’s constantly filming also should he be out and about visiting when he’s supposedly ill?

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He knows a
Yes it’s still on there, the clip where sheeshchigwell Is tagged x

Can’t help but notice he has no corner protectors on that coffee table, Leo is crawling and pulling himself up on things now Jake sort it out. Yes Jake your house will never be tidy with a baby especially when all you do is sit on your phone, clean the snot off your sofa you gong.
He knows about the corner protectors as he said he’d ordered some.

I think he is going to annoy Sophie more when he’s away as he’s going to be constantly wanting to FaceTime Leo isn’t he. Bet Sophie can’t wait for some peace

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Thanks to our @Damocles for the amazing thread title as always👌🏼👏🏼 Sorry had to adjust to fit☹

Recap since last thread

Jake has become heavyweight champion of the world after 3 minutes in the ring with his pal Marce who didn’t even hit him back🙄

Bianca is living rent free in his head

Ads for Regatta, Nowtv, hellofresh, Heinz baby food, glasses direct and Maoam
He has a wedding to pay for & a kid to bring up don’t you know, how else is he expected to earn money🙄

Begging trip to Ibiza to find their party pad to show off to all their z list mates, sorry to find their dream venue to declare their undying love of themselves

Bianca still living rent free in his head

Has found his singing voice and it’s on a par with Adele🤦🏼‍♀️ (All his arselickers told him so, some even said he was better🤪)

Soph doesn’t like the engagement ring, she wants it melted to make something that she thinks is good enough for her, stuck up cow!

He’s still a prick
Great recap ✅

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
He really is an absolute minger, why would you let your baby eat food on your white bedsheets?! No thankyou.