Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me
Welcome to the block club :D

Reactions: 6

Nixxs

VIP Member
“You don’t have to look cool or look like a dickhead for Halloween “ He states this after letting everyone know
He’s going to get his face “professionally painted” I just can’t anymore with this cunt. He’s contradicting himself within seconds as thou his tiny brain resets after 3 seconds …. Ok maybe 2 seconds
But he has a face full of pubes there is no room for paint

• Haha
It’s usually the ads he hides the likes and he had hidden them for the Halloween pic of him & Soph🙄Maybe when he told people to like & comment then that pic ended up getting enough because they are now visible🤣 For someone who bleats on constantly about nothing being for the likes he sure does fixate on getting them, prick!!🙄
I've noticed this too.

millys123

the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract

Attachments

Last edited:

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’m still not convinced it’s pointless, I think he’s trying to throw us off the scent.

who goes on a show like that with their shirt unbuttoned to the nipples.

oh and racist Jo, excellent showcase of talent right there
I did think that too👍🏼 I checked & it is filmed at Elstree and with him saying to Marcel about being on the same team it would make sense, but then he’s a born liar so🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Shad0w

Sophie is a PA? Sophie is a PA? Personal assistant? sorry. Did she say she’s a PA? Why are they not capable of googling places that do Christmas dinner in Lincoln??
Nanny QVC said they were having a personal chef cook Christmas dinner for them. Literally 2 days ago! said they would all be together but she doesn’t have to cook this year.

Joon

VIP Member
He knew what he was signing up for with this panto and not being with the family. I can’t cope with his self centre poor me. No one is holding a gun to his head, past 2 years has been hard for the theatre’s/ pantos so there must have been loads of entertainers wanting these kinda gigs.

However I can’t work out if it’s Jake being work shy and lazy, or it’s Sophie that doesn’t want him to be away so he is doing all this insta crap for her. As let’s face it - he loves a crowd and being centre of attention
Must be very difficult to cope with his Depression being away for so long !!! Sometimes with my depression I cannot get out of bed !!

bluecups

VIP Member
Did you like someone else’s comment
No I didn’t! There are some insta accounts that I never interact with (eg. Ashley Cain) because I know they will block people even for liking comments that are critical of them. It’s a mystery!

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
100% they won’t touch him .. he’s got no tv coming up .. a pantomime and a small part in a stage show so he knows he’s going completely off grid with tv and has anyone asked him about the criuse yet without getting blocked 😂
I might ask him 😂😂

• Haha