Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
No safety covers on the plug sockets?!

56 FUCKING STORIES in 20 hours ….
56 ?? My brother is with me now and I just obviously said outloud 56 fucking stories then explained why ?
Firstly, my brother said “Who the FUCK is he”
Showed him a pic “Whats wrong with his face it looks strange” explained it was a filter.
Then he said what does he do and I said Instagram & his reply was “the sad fuck, his job is just talking shit and pouting himself in the camera”.
My brother then starts shaking his head “Prize Cunt, that one - and I bet all his mates hate him & rip his to pieces to his face, but behind his back they hate him” …

A 5 min observation.
Your name though 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Shouldntbutineedto1

I saw these on the MTV ‘I’m known by a few people and got pregnant’ show and didn’t really pay much attention to them but my god this thread is so funny😂 They really do just stay in bed all day don’t they?? My baby’s doesn’t sit still enough for me to lay her on the bed for a quick cuddle, never mind all day😂😂

Joon

VIP Member
This! Because when I messaged him recently he said I'm not gonna block you, and straight away I thought nah mate cos you don't wanna lose the followers, so I unfollowed anyway!! 😂
Hahahaha Hahahaha haha 😄 😆 🤣 nearly wet myself ..

• Haha

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Maybe this is the job that turns into a massive life lesson for Jake.

I actually think he’s a good looking guy and I have heard him sing live and he’s actually ok. But you can’t see it because his behaviour ruins it all.

If he just toned it down a notch, things might be different.

You look at Chris Hughes, he has no talent so to speak of but he’s popular because he’s a nice guy.

nikmaz82

Sophie is going to drive to her dads and might take Leo ? Bloody take him , the amount of times Jake has taken him to Manchester . Surely her dad would want to see him too 😵💫

fulli35

I’m I wrong but the gifted ring to her, 0ver £800.... fuck me !!! They are both a pair off ponces not a job between them and then gifted that !!! Joke

• Angry

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Sophie looking for recommendations for architects near her🙄 Do they think their minions all live next to them🤷🏼‍♀️ Loft extension incoming🙄

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Where is poor Freddie whilst they 3 lounge about in bed? Left to entertain himself in his room?🙄 Wonder why they’re getting a loft extension? Maybe so they have a guest room for nanny qvc🤔 Then they’ll be away up the stairs away from both their kids lounging all day🤷🏼‍♀️

Ck2020

VIP Member
In a word “NO” All bland beige & greige🙄 They keep saying it’s their bambi & bear stuff but they’re still not selling it🤷🏼‍♀️ Must be waiting on it arriving from china before they can post it🤔
I’m due my second son in 14 weeks and I love beige and grey as much as the next person but Jesus my baby will deffo be in colour !! . All I ever see him in is plain boring stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️🙈

They are such a predictable pair.... 😴😴 everyone on here saying he hasnt been to a baby group or play area then look 🙄 they are at a play area 😒 finally!!! Least he goes to nursery so can interact with other kids there.

Only just stumble on this thread. Thought i was the only person who thought Leo has something wrong with his neck!

Shame a strange looking kid.
Hes a gorgeous little boy ❤

• Heart