Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Jake ok his stories with his Halloween makeup off “ and back to normal “ ok jake if you say so …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 far from normal 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Watching his story about not going to Pride of Britain, its so obvious he didn't get an invite. You could tell he was gutted 😂😂

• Haha

Rach2010

I don’t understand why they don’t put a bib on him. I am sure Sophie could find a ‘trendy’ style for him, given that cute baby clothes are not an option for him.

Leo and Freddie have such a lovely bond but even that should not be up for public consumption.
I’m not keen on bibs but they do the job, I used to buy my little girl handmade ones from small business, you know little bandana styles, to match outfits etc. I hated the thought of her having a cold damp chest!

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Haha Sophie checking if he’s filming before she reacts !! Just goes to show that it’s all for show.

Deedeemegadoodoo

C9B05717-14FA-4EE1-9C91-323193935656.jpeg

Sophie is pulling him up on his bullshit again. I notice he posted about his online clothing company a couple of stories after linking in the millionaire entrepreneur, investor and e- commerce expert. Subtle, Jake, subtle!

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Have you noticed that he seems to go these things ie take chicken nugget out,when we’ve posted about them? He deffo reads this forum. Almost 1 mill in followed but yet he always finds the negative posts and replies so he’s gotta be going through them all as his ass kissers far outweigh the negative posts so it’s obvious he’s reading everyone on of theM
I’ve seen some sad cunts post really nice heartfelt messages and he’s completely al med then abs replied to some one who isn’t kissing his ass. You wouldn’t think a grown father in his mid thirties would act this way.
the cancer story line is due a rehash he’s not used to for a couple of weeks so it’s coming ….

Of course she fucking does lol I bet he’s had a few bouts of thrush of those teeth aswell.
these “totally random” and not selected at all questions are Always the same shit. So remember he selects which ones to answer but then also Moans and bitches avint then when he could of just clicked an used another..
Apparently people are asking how big it is ?!
LOL it’s a similar size to his brain! small as fuck prob bout 4” with good lighting.
His Nudes leaked so I really really don’t know why he always seems to wear trousers/pants that show what’s he’s NOT packing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
He is so transparent & desperate. Proposal photo on the grid yet again 🥱😴 comments from home account & baby account and he’s replying to people just to get his engagement rate up. Notice how he turned the likes off his last post as it wasn’t getting the amount of likes he wanted 🤦🏻‍♀️ just realised he’s also begging for likes & comments on his story 🤮
He has unfollowed 160 people😳 Probably all the people he doesn’t have any need for anymore or ones that didn’t fall for his begging🙄😂

They’d get no views by vlogging because we see it all on Instagram. He would have to not put his life on Instagram stories if he wanted to YouTube and he can’t do that

How many times does someone want to see them in bed, filming Leo or at the gym anyway?
I hope he does do that because then he would really see how popular he was🤣 ie not very🤣🤣

Joon

VIP Member
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me
Welcome to the Blocked Club...I was Blocked for saying his feet were dirty rotten 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
I'm in the blocked club for commenting on Sophie's crap ad. All I put was another ad 🥱 got blocked by the both of them for that.

• Wow

Rob2401

Chatty Member
lol what’s wrong with his eye at the start of him butchering that Adele song ?? Is it because he’s a “serious Artist “ lmfao he’s such wank-stain!!

The honey filter is back guys lol. I know this has been said already but the way he litreraly eyefucks himself while filing really gets on my last nerve!! Even when using leo for money sorry I mean playing with him. He’s always looking into the camera and not what he’s doing or the person he’s with.
at first I assumed it was just an “influencer” thing but I’ve only see him do it to this extent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Careful, he’s probably on the way to your house for his ‘trolling documentary’

so he basically didn’t do the cruise/commitment, because something better came up then? Professional
If he hasn’t had his jabs he won’t be able to go on the cruise. We all know it so I’ve no idea why he just won’t come out with it the muppet

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It makes you wonder how she managed to bring Freddie up. I think jake is just such a petulant brat she just lets him get his own way for some peace

• Heart